IGNORED

What'd You Shoot Today?

iacas

77, +1 front, +4 back (missed two friggin 3 footers on the back )

In the Bag...Ping Hoofer

3dx Tour Square - UST V2 HMOI X Flex
3dx 15* - X flex
Baffler DWS 20* Aldila NV Stiff 4-GW 600XC Forged Irons- S Flex 55* SW - Burner XD 60* LW - Burner XD Craz E Putter <----ProV1x---> Pellet

A 41 today on my front nine.

Wasn't a bad ball striking day, but hit some drives well and some very bad. Short game was working and putting was genius today.
WITB

Driver - Taylormade r7 Quad 10.5˚ Fujijura E360 Stiff
Woods - Sonartec SS 2.5 13˚ HST Penley Tour Stiff
Hybrid - Sonartec HB-001 19˚ HST Penley Tour StiffIrons - Mizuno MP-67 Forged 4-PW, DGS300Wedges - Callaway Forged 50˚ and 54˚, Walter Hagen 60˚Putter - Nike T130 O/S Mallet Ctr Shaft 33"B...

74 with two eagles

in my bag
driver: r9 with Fujikura Motore 65g stiff shaft
3w-5w: Sz with stock shafts (aldila hm) stiff
irons(3-pw): s59 stiff
wedges: 52deg. rac satin vokey spin milled 56deg. putter: xg9ball: b330rx

74 with two eagles

Nice

Shot a 76 today, hit my drives awesome probably best of my life, short game wasn't great and I missed a lot of birdie putts by inches... But still very satisfying day.

What I play

Driver: 907D2
Wood:960 15*

5 Wood: 960 18*

Irons: Titleist 735 Cm 3-PW

Wedges: CG16 60* and 52*

Putter: Nike Method

A 41 today on my front nine.

yooooo were you at brambleton today? I think I saw you - you were wearing your briar woods shirt?

I played 18.. didn't keep score on the front but shot 39 on the back. First time I've actually broken 40 officially and I was swinging terribly today. I hit weak fades off the tee constantly, topped some shots, caught many shots on the heel, etc. I hit a couple amazing 2 hybrids though. My chipping and putting were pretty decent so I think my best score for 9 coming when I'm swinging terribly is really a testament to the importance of short game.

XTD Pro - 9.5* - GD YSQ
GS Tour - 15* -GD Red Ice
Rescue TP - 17* - Fujikura TP
Idea Pro Gold - 20* - Mitsubishi JavlnFX
MP-30, 4-PW - Standard Lofts / 2* flat - TT DG RAC Z TP (54*/10*) X-Forged (60*/10*)Scotty Cameron TeI3 - 35"

I played very well today again... It was the first tournament round of the year for me and considering I hold a 3 shot lead after 18 I'll take it... I actually put every part of my game together for once...

hole 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 OUT 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 in tot
par 4 4 3 4 4 3 5 4 5 36 4 4 5 3 4 4 4 3 5 36 72
smj 4 4 2 3 4 3 4 4 5 33 4 3 3 3 3 4 4 3 4 31 64

A bogey free 64 to say the least my first bogey free round of the year... I hit 8-iron to about 25 feet at 3 and canned that...

at 4, I hit 3-wood, pitching wedge to 4 feet and made that

at 7, I hit Driver, 4-iron to about 25 feet and two putted

at 8, I made a great up and down from the bunker on the right

at 9, I pushed my drive way right, hacked out, hit a terrible 7-iron (I shanked it) hacked to the front of the green and chipped in for a 5.

at 11, I hit 3-wood, sand wedge to 5 feet and made that,

at 12, I hit Driver, 3-iron about 15 feet and made that for eagle

at 14, I drove the green and two-putted (366 yards downhill downwind)

at 16, I yanked my 3-wood left, hit a 5-iron just over the green and and chipped and putted for par

at 18, I hit 3-iron, 8-iron, sand wedge to about 5 feet and made birdie

Greens in regulation: 14 of 18
Fairways: 10/14
putts: 27

I actually hit 6 drivers in this round and hit went 4 of 6 in fairways... I've turned my fade into a slight draw with the driver... I probably hit it 20 yards farther hitting a draw rather than a fade... (irons I can work both ways... I naturally hit a high high fade though... trying to make my natural shot a slight draw)

What's in Shane's Bag?     

Ball: 2022 :callaway: Chrome Soft Triple Track Driver: :callaway:Paradym Triple Diamond 8° MCA Kai’li 70s FW: :callaway:Paradym Triple Diamond  H: :callaway: Apex Pro 21 20°I (3-PW) :callaway: Apex 21 UST Recoil 95 (3), Recoil 110 (4-PW). Wedges: :callaway: Jaws Raw 50°, 54°, 60° UST Recoil 110 Putter: :odyssey: Tri-Hot 5K Triple Wide 35”

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Haha had a 86 with Gale force winds absolutely impossible the CCR was 6 over the par of the course which is almost impossible conditions.
Driver Titleist 905R 9.5* (Stiff Prolaunch Blue 65g)
Hybrid: PT 585.H 17 * (Stiff titleist 75g shaft)
Irons: 695.cb 3-9 ( Dynamic Gold S300)
Wedges: 735.CM 47* PW, Vokey 200 series 50.08 Oil Can Vokey Spin Milled 54.10 Tour chrome, Vokey Spin Milled 58.08 Oil canPutter: Wilson Staff Kirk Kurrie #1[CO.....

I played super twilight(walking) last night and was able to play 6 holes and scored even par(three putted on the last hole,cant see anymore)...Almost...LOL!

Driver- HiBore XL 9.5°
Hybrids- #3,#4 and #5
Irons- RAC CB/MB combo
Wedge- Vokey 52° Oil Can
56° CG-1060° CG-10Putter- CorzaBall-Bag- '08 Monaco

Shot my best round this morning, a 75. I was +1 going into #18 and pushed my tee shot OB. It wouldn't have been as bad if I hadn't been striping my driver (11-14 fairways). I guess I couldn't handle the pressure of shooting a low round as such...

Driver: Cobra S2 9.5 Fubuki 73 Stiff | Wood: Titleist 909H 17 Aldila Voodoo Stiff | Irons: Titleist ZB 3-5, ZM 6-PW DG S300 | Wedges: Titleist Vokey SMTC 50.08, 54.11, 60.04 DG S200 | Putter: Scotty Cameron Fastback 1.5 33" | Ball: Titleist Pro V1x

Only had time for nine holes today because I have to mow the lawn, and then I wanna catch the open.

I shot 39 . Pretty good for my first round with the MP-57's...I hit so many more G.I.R., my accuracy was crazy good with these clubs. They go a tad bit shorter than my RAC's because they have high lofts, but I am more precise. The last hole I was in the rough and expected it to 'pull' a little left and maybe the club close, so I opened the face a little and just pushed it straight, or dead straight...So i ended up with bogey on that hole, which was really dissapointing, oh well.

Driver Ping G10 10.5*
Hybrids Ping G5 (3) 19* Bridgestone J36 (4) 22*
Irons Mizuno MP-57 5-PW
Wedges Srixon WG-504 52.08 Bridgestone WC Copper 56.13
Putter 33" Scotty Cameron Studio Select #2

94 from the championship teesas a guest at Hazeltine. First time since my teens where i can say I shot in the 90s and actually played fairly well.

What's in the bag:

Driver: Adams 9064LS (project RIP Shaft) 9.5 degree
3 Wood: Titleist 909R 14.5 degree
Hybrid 3-iron: 19 degree Tour Professional (bent to 18 degrees)Hybrid 4-iron: 21 degree Tour ProfessionalIrons: Tour X-20 5-PW Project X 6.0 shaftsGap Wedge: Mizuno MP10 52.08 Sand Wedge: Mizuno MP10 58.10 Lob Wedge: Nike 62.06

92, ugggh 50-42 stunk up the front nine and played okay on the back nine. Greens were recently aerated and ball wobbled and hopped on putts, gave new meaning to the "dreaded four footer".
My Bag

Driver: Sumo 460 10.5º Stiff
4 & 7 Woods: T-40 Stiff
Irons: Tight Lies GT 3-PWWedges: Tom Watson SignaturePutter: Daiwa DG-245Ball: One PlatinumGone Golfin'

Shot a new career low of 105 yesterday (56/49). It was also the first time I have shot under 50 on 9. It is amazing how well I can hit when cart girl gets a late start.

Follow me on twitter

Chris, although my friends call me Mr.L

I shot an 80 on Saturday (par 69 course), after 3 hours at the range last weekend I was concerned if I could actually remember everything I worked on, but it seems as if I did and my muscle memory is finally coming around.

I hit 9 out of 14 fairways, which really raises my confidence with my new stance and swing, I never hit my driver this consistantly straight in 20 years.

The approach shots really hurt me when I had to choose which wedge to use (short course), I had a PW, SW, and LW, but the SW and LW always came up short and I usually went over with my PW. I went out and picked up a GW that my wife and daughter gave me for father's day, which I hope will help, but I know I need to spend a lot of time at the range fine tuning all of my distances now that my swing is staying consistant.

Gus
---------------

I shot an 81 with a quadruple bogey at the last. :-/ Damnit, I am so close to getting things in the 70s, but I completely choked today. I sliced my drive out of bounds, but then I hit a great second drive. I was hitting my fourth shot from 200 yards out (par 5), and I'll be damned if I didn't shank it into the pond. Nonetheless, I ended up sinking a 12-foot putt for a 9. I could have broken 80 with a double for crying out loud.

Oh well, things are close.....very close.....

Shot 51 today with my eight year old son in our Father/Son Championship (alternate shot ages up to 12). We were fortunate to par both par 3's, with one of them a 6 foot snake that my son drained -- highlight reel for him and I. Great day, great time. Hopefully all of you someday can experience a tourney with your child/children. By the way, 42 won it from a dad and his 12 yr. old. Decent round in alternate shot I'd say.

Driver: Cobra S2 9.5 Fubuki 73 Stiff | Wood: Titleist 909H 17 Aldila Voodoo Stiff | Irons: Titleist ZB 3-5, ZM 6-PW DG S300 | Wedges: Titleist Vokey SMTC 50.08, 54.11, 60.04 DG S200 | Putter: Scotty Cameron Fastback 1.5 33" | Ball: Titleist Pro V1x

Dumb.
34 putts.

905R
LD-F 3-Wood
Vokey Oil-Can 252-08 degree
Cobra C Wedge 56-11 Vokey Oil-Can 260-08 degree Scotty Cameron Newport 2 35'' Pro V1x