IGNORED

What'd You Shoot Today?

iacas

78....36/42. Front nine was one of my all-time best nines. 8 greens in reg on that side. Had a legit drive that went 312 on a slightly uphill hole. Had a lesson yesterday and instructor suggested changing my grip. Worked well as I drained a long putt on first hole. Second nine a little disappointed but weather was deteriorating. Tried to play smart golf on several shots and those decisions backfired on me but overall it was a fun round today.

78 at Crystal Spring golf course in Burlingame, CA a course I only played less than a dozen times.

40 front (including a double)
38 back

9 Fairways hit of 14 or 64%
5 greens hit out of 18 or 27%
24 putts for 18 holes (my best per round)
11 front nine putts
13 back nine putts

7 up and downs out of 12 attempts or 58%

In summary the short game let me down on 2 holes, on led to a double boogie and the other I got away with just a boogie. worked on chipping twice this week and I think that helped a bit.

my best shot of the day came on the 9th hole the number 1 handicap hole, hit a great drive and my approach shot was on a side hill lie so I open my 5 iron face up to compensate for the slope and hit my best shot at about 175 yards, hit the green just 5 feet pass the hole and the iron shot was simply pure with a nice trajectory, missed my birdie putt but 2 putted for par. my buddy, James chunked in approach because of a bad lie and made a tremendous down hill breaking putt of about 15 feet to save par and half the hole with me.

Titleist 910 D2 9.5 Driver
Titleist 910 F15 & 21 degree fairway wood
Titleist 910 hybrid 24 degree
Mizuno Mp33 5 - PW
52/1056/1160/5

"Yonex ADX Blade putter, odyssey two ball blade putter, both  33"

ProV-1

80... Heartbreaking 43 to follow up my lovely 37 on the front nine

Back nine I lost my rhythm and hit some terrible shots. Especially little chip shots...

Callaway FT-9 Tour 9.5* with Prolaunch Blue S| Adams InSight XTD A3 15* FW | Adams IDEA a3 hybrid irons | Callaway 52* X-Tour Forged wedge | Titleist Bob Vokey SM56* | PING Day putter

Favorite Ball: Srixon Z Star X

Home Course: Majestic Pines GCage: 16

Terrible day on an easy course. 50 + 55 = 105. New girlfriend calling/paging me twice a hole with her emotional outbursts. This may be the end of her.

Driver: Nike Ignite 10.5 w/ Fujikura Motore F1
2H: King Cobra
4H: Nickent 4DX
5H: Adams A3
6I 7I 8I 9I PW: Mizuno mp-57Wedges: Mizuno MP T-10 50, 54, 58 Ball: random

I had a wonderful day today. Played 9 and shot 37.
In the Bag:

Driver 10.5 r7 460 ti Reax regular shaft
3 Wood 15.5 LD F Speed Aldila NV stiff shaft
Hybrids 19 Tour Burner Rescue Reax stiff shaft. 21 degree torch series saber shaftIrons Sliver Scot 4-pw Rifle 5.0 shaftsSand Wedge 56 Degree Cg10 Black pearl finish 2 dotLob Wedge 60...

I shoot even in Saturday's Dogfight at my local golf club. It was a three player blind draw. The other two players I was paired with shoot +3 and +10. We finished 1st and split $120.00. I shoot +5 on Friday's Dogfight, but did not place.

I just started playing golf in August. ( I would play maybe once every other year before I started playing regular in August) I have found that playing the dogfight has helped me learn the game. I play every week with different players with different skill levels. I have learned the most playing with the senior players. I have learned that trying to kill the ball is the worst way to play. making solid contact with a smooth swing makes your second shoot much more enjoyable.

I have had a set of MacGregor VIP irons for 15 years. I have put them up for a while and have started using a set of Adams A30S hybrids.

Tim

85 on a pretty easy course so pretty disappointed...

7/14 fairways, every miss was to the right
11/18 greens, every miss was short
and a wopping 41 putts haha

Nike SQ 460 9.5 Stiff
Nike SQ 3 Wood 15* Stiff
Titleist 585H 19* DG S300
Mizuno MP33 3-PW DG S300
Bob Vokey 54.10* & 60.04*Scotty Cameron Studio Stainless Newport 2

Shot 47 thru the front nine two days ago, I tend to play the same course as I am a member. 47 is a reasonable score, I have shot as low as 39 (although that day my chipping/putting was on fire). The weather is very cold in the UK hence distance is a problem, anything below 50 I am generally happy with as i'm trying to get into the mid to low 90's.

I had a double bogey on the first then a treble on the second, then it was mainly bogeys with the odd par, I find I get better as the round progresses but do practice before hand. I think it is a confidence thing.

The 2nd hole I keep double bogeying/treble bogeying, it is a par 3 with water surrounding the green on the right and bunkers on the left. I keep hitting the right side of the green with my first shot (with a slight slice) and landing in the water as the green slopes right, and hence i'm 3 from the tee.

With better chipping/putting I think I could break 90 (45 for 9) easily, after three months of iron lessons my iron play is significantly better (driving, putting and around the green needs work).

75 at Sharp Park, Pacifica, CA on 1/1/2009 started around 7:38am with only 2 hours sleep.

37 front
38 back

2 boogies and 1 birdie in the front
3 boogies and 1 birdie in the back

14 fairways hit out of 14 or 100%
10 greens on regulation out of 18 or 56%
30 putts for 18 holes.
4 up and downs out of 9 tries or 44%

Mizuno Mp33 5 - PW
52/1056/1160/5

ProV-1

last few rounds have been the most consistent for me........

75 1/1/09
78 12/30/08
78 12/23/08

Mizuno Mp33 5 - PW
52/1056/1160/5

ProV-1

1st round in 2 months. 40deg @ 1PM tee Sunny w/ no wind.

42-37=79. 50% Fairways 50% GIR 34 putts.

Lucky bounce off of Ice on #5 to 10' of flag, hence birdie. :D :D
I've spent most of my life golfing - the rest I've just wasted.

In my bag todayâ¦.
Driver: 2009 S9-1 10.5
19d Hybrid4-SW:2008 FP 58/10 Mizuno MP T-10Putter: White Hot XG Sabertooth

74 Monday
72 yesterday
75 today
Its been super nice here all week, I played 9 holes for practice on Tuesday and practiced for 3 hours on Wednesday in addition to the scores above. And I have an 8:40 tee time tomorrow.

Danny    In my :ping: Hoofer Tour golf bag on my :clicgear: 8.0 Cart

Driver:   :pxg: 0311 Gen 5  X-Stiff.                        Irons:  :callaway: 4-PW APEX TCB Irons 
3 Wood: :callaway: Mavrik SZ Rogue X-Stiff                            Nippon Pro Modus 130 X-Stiff
3 Hybrid: :callaway: Mavrik Pro KBS Tour Proto X   Wedges: :vokey:  50°, 54°, 60° 
Putter: :odyssey:  2-Ball Ten Arm Lock        Ball: :titleist: ProV 1

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

played 13 holes today before darkness on my local course this afternoon. 36 on the front [par 31] with a triple at number 5 and a poor putting performance at 6 that lead to a bogey. Should have been atleast a 33 on the front today. Then went +1 on the 4 holes of the back nine.

Shot a 78. I had two birdies on the front and an eagle on the back. Eagle was 110 out with my gap wedge. The ball took one bounce and went right in...I was shocked. We won't talk about the triple bogey on the back 9

What I play:

Driver XTD 11.5*
Woods Nakashima 3,5, 7 & 11 CPR
Hybrid 5 Irons RaptureWedges Tour-W 52* 56* 60*Putter I-TraxBall TP Red 2.5Home Course:http://www.chevalgcc.com/