IGNORED

What'd You Shoot Today?

iacas

81 front 36 back 45

par 72 rate 72.6 slope 135 yards 6529

Had a really good front nine with 2 birdies, and as I was leaving the 9th green the beverage cart arrived, I was feeling really hungry so I asked if there were any sandwiches with her, she said yes so I bought the roast beef, hit a decent drive on 10 even though the lie was above my feet I still felt comfortable and then it hit.. I needed to get to a bathroom NOW!!!!!!!!! I finished 10 with a double and just held things back during the 11th for another double and somehow made par on twelve with a 50% swing cause swinging harder may have been a disaster, drove that cart as fast as it could go to the portable behind 14 green and didn't care how much noise I made while there was a group on the green I had to get to a toilet fast.Anyways I made it and made another bogey on 13,14,and 15, made a par on 16 then again made bogeys on 17,and 18 and had to run in the clubhouse again.Anyways I guess this is one for the books on how to screw up a nice round. But on the bright side I did hit better irons today, videod myself on the range and saw some of my errors and was able to compensate for them but still really need an instructor to look things over and get me swinging better sooner than later.

Played a 9 hole course twice with a buddy of mine; once as a practice round and once as a competition between us. I shot an 86 (tied my personal best) for the day; a 42 on the practice nine and a 44 for the competitive nine.

Surprisingly, we ended up both shooting a 44 for the competitive nine.

Driver: :cobra: BiO Cell (10.5º)

Wood: :ping: G15 3 (15.5°)

Hybrids: :callaway: Diablo Edge: 3 (21º), 4 (24º)

Irons: :callaway: Diablo Edge: 5-PW

Wedges: :cleveland:588 RTX CB 50º, Paradise Black Chrome II Sand Wedge 56º

Hadn't played in 2 years, so I was very excited to play. Been going to the range about twice every 3 weeks since April. Shot a 91 on Slope 128 with 4 pars, 9 bogeys and 5 doubles. Very happy with this round. Only one 3 putt and one penalty.

Driver: 913D2, 9.5°
3-Wood: V-Steel, 15°
Hybrid: Rescue Dual TP, 19°
Irons: MP-64, 4-PW
Wedges: Vokey SM 54.10, 60.08 Putter: Studio Style Newport 2

Ball: ProV1

Shot a 96 first time to break 100 ever did it at the Santa Fe country club. yaa hoo.   Also didnt lose a single ball all day and hit my driver playable on every hole.

82 front 41 back 41

par 72 rate 72.6 slope 135 yards 6529

putts 35

fairways 7/14

GIR 8/18

After making double on the opening hole played the remaing 17 at 8 over,really felt like I could have gone low like 77 or 78 wich would be low for me. Iron play is starting to come around some but still is in need of improvement, didn't drive the ball as well as normal but didn't lose any either just had a couple hooks that normally don't happen as of late. Overall though I feel like I'm close to having some real consistency in my game in the near future.

Shot a 90 today. I think I had about 8 3 putts. I was playing with a friend so I ddint take ALL my stats down. Overall pretty good day. driver wasnt exactly firing on all cylinders.

Bag: Ogio Ozone XX

Driver: :titleist: 910 D2 (Project X 7A3)

3 Wood: :titleist: 910F ;(Mitsubishi Rayon Diamana 'ahina 82)

Hybrid: :titleist: 909H 19* (Diamana Blue)

Irons: :titleist: 755 3-P (Tri Spec Stiff Flex Steel)

Wedges: :titleist: (Vokey 52* 56* 60*)

Putter: Ping Karsten Anser 2

Balls: :titleist: Nxt tour/ Prov1x

Shot 64 on our local par 58 executive. +1 on the front, +5 on the back. Probably could have been better without the beers, lol. Still, hit 66% of the greens, only 1 three putt. However, no birdies from 12 greens in regulation isn't very good. And I only managed one up and down for par. Up next, pick up my irons from being reshafted and tweaked on Saturday, play Coronado GC on Sunday morning. Goal is to break 85 Sunday...

:tmade: R11 9* Blur Stiff --- R11 14* 3w Blur Stiff --- Rescue 11 21* Aldila RIP Stiff :tmade: Tour Preferred CB 3i-6i --- MC 7i --- MB 8i-PW - Project X Flighted 6.0, custom lie and lofts :vokey: Oil Can 52.08 --- Oil Can 56.11 --- Oil Can 60.07 :cameron: 1996 Catalina - Custom specs made @ :titleist:

75.1CR 141 slope:

75-79 WED-FRI/today.........

WED was effortless and I should have scored 2-3 shots lower.  On the other hand, today was ugly and a 79 was pretty good considering the places where I hit it....LOL

What's in Paul's Bag:
- Callaway Big Bertha Alpha Driver
- Big Bertha Alpha 815 3-wood
- Callaway Razr Fit 5-wood
- Callaway Big Bertha 4-5 Rescue Clubs
-- Mizuno Mx-25 six iron-gap wedge
- Mizuno Mp-T4 56degree SW
- Mizuno Mp-T11 60degree SW
- Putter- Ping Cadence Ketsch

86 front 42 back 44

par 72 rate 73.9 slope 139

Had a real bad day putting, probably 5 three putts and also didn't play irons well enough either, only real bright spot was first hole birdie stuck it 3 feet from 63 yards, later that day went out again to just practice and lipped out a hole in one from 160 had tap in from 1 foot.

A really nasty 89.

8 pars (had a tap in birdie putt that i missed...)
5 bogies
3 doubles
2 triples

That pretty much sums it all up. 37 putts, 8/18 GIR and 7/14 FIR.

909D2 9.5 Stiff
Z-TX 3-H Stiff
Z-TX 4-PW Reg.
CG15 DSG 52 & 56
CG12 60 degree
Trinidad (CS)

74 on a new course. A beutifully groomed course with wide fairways, but protected well with bunkers and water to keep the course challenging beyond the tee shot. Lost a ball into the ocean on the 4th hole (par 4), just hit an unusual bad slice (my usual bad miss off the tee is a deep hook), and the crashing waves took it. So I doubled the 4th, had two bogeys, and two birdies, for the two over 74.

In the Ogio Kingpin bag:

Titleist 913 D2 9.5* w/ UST Mamiya ATTAS 3 80 w/ Harrison Shotmaker & Billy Bobs afternarket Hosel Adaptor (get this if you don't have it for your 913)
Wilson Staff Ci-11 4-GW (4I is out of the bag for a hybrid, PW and up were replaced by Edel Wedges)
TaylorMade RBZ 5 & 3 Fairway Woods

Cobra Baffler T-Rail 3 & 4 Hybrids

Edel Forged 48, 52, 56, 60, and 64* wedges (different wedges for different courses)

Seemore Si-4 Black Nickel Putter

89 at Pebble Creek in Tampa......should have been much less.......I hit 9/10 fairways today. I missed three birdie putts under 4 feet. Two lip outs and two peeked in the hole and went on by. The first hole, par 4, I was on in 2 with an 8 foot uphill putt for Bird....The ball did an around the world an popped out on the lower side an inch from the hole. I went up to tap it in and my putter touched the top of the ball before I addressed it, moving the ball slightly. Well that lip out ended up a bogey. End result I was in a 5 way tie for 4th place netting only $5. :-(Had I not touched the ball, I would have had 4th place by myself.......Bummer!

Played Tour 18 here in Humble, Tx with two fo the wife's bosses.  All of us are pretty good golfers and we played from the "Tournament" tees.....70.4 CR  Slope 124.  One of my favorite course to play here...always a lot fun.  Broke 80 on the course for the first time by making a chip in birdie on 18, from about 60 feet...which is a replica of the 18th at Doral.  41 on the front 9 and a nice 38 on the back...1- 3 putt, no penalties, and I used the same ball the whole round!!!  I wasn't low score...but I try not to beat my wife's bosses!!!  LOL

I hit 8 greens and all but two fairways but still only managed 91. 39 putts will kill a round real quick. I was still pleased with my ball striking though.

46 (+11, 32.6/118). Probably the happiest 46 I've had in awhile. I finally hit fairways today and my driver was on point. I measured my drive on #1 at 260 yards. I had trouble with my approaches and was generally pushing my short irons to the right. The two par 3s where I hit the green, I was so far away from the pin a 3 putt was inevitable. My putting wasn't quite as good as it has been recently, but the fact that my driver came around made me happy enough to forget nearly anything else I could have done wrong.

Driver: TaylorMade SuperFast 2.0 -- 10.5* Woods: TaylorMade SuperFast 2.0 -- 3w 15*, 5w 18* Hybrid: TaylorMade Burner SuperFast 2.0 Rescue -- 4h 21* Irons: TaylorMade Burner Plus -- 5-AW Wedges: TaylorMade RAC -- 56.12, 60.07 Putter: TaylorMade Spider Ghost -- 35" Ball: It's complicated.

A trip was my demise on the front.. I forgot how to chip and hit a shot 20 yds over the green.  The flipped one short. 3rd try was a charm but wasn't able to get up and down...

Was cruising along on the back, until 17 tee... Made a 'wave' swing and cut it into the front green side trap.  Wasn't able to get up and down.

Then on 18 - I was in the 'fairway' but had an awful lie.  It was down wind - and I clubbed up.  Unfortunately the ball came out hot and just flew through the green.  Couldn't get up and down - thus led to back to back bogeys.

• Upvote 1

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

I shot okay today although my Driver only started to wake up at the 14th hole.

Iron shots were out .

Thanks to my short game which i chip close to sink the hole and save the day.

What I Play:
913D3 9.5°Diamana Kai'li 70 Stiff  "C3" | 910F 15°, Diamana Kai'li 80 Stiff "D2" | 910H 19°,  Diamana Kai'li for Titleist 85 Hybrid Stiff | Titleist 714 AP2 4 to P Aerotech Steelfiber i110 S | SM4 Vokey 50.12, 54.14 & SM5 60.11K| 34" Edel Umpqua + 40g Counter Weight