IGNORED

TST's New IPS Forum - Post Your Bugs, Etc.

iacas
Note: This thread is 2637 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

2 minutes ago, iacas said:

As suspected it's just the content rebuilding.

Some of you may want to empty your caches, too, if you're having trouble with the new editor appearing properly or not working.

Yeah I was having a little trouble and had to clear my cache, fixed the problem.

You'd think I'd remember to do that from last time :doh:

Mike McLoughlin

Check out my friends on Evolvr!
Follow The Sand Trap on Twitter!  and on Facebook
Golf Terminology -  Analyzr  -  My FacebookTwitter and Instagram 

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Dunno how this will work for everyone else, but the YT, Instagram, etc.. links not working (self embedding) - I noticed hitting control+v and return to paste the link a zillion times (like hitting the elevator button repeatedly to get it to come sooner) seems to work, eventually one picks up. Sounds dumb, but try it.

Steve

Kill slow play. Allow walking. Reduce ineffective golf instruction. Use environmentally friendly course maintenance.

• Administrator

@No Mulligans, Clear your cache. It's in the announcement at the top of the site.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

I got this too and a page refresh got me the edit box back.

Steve

Kill slow play. Allow walking. Reduce ineffective golf instruction. Use environmentally friendly course maintenance.

Ah, that appeared to work. That's quite odd, but thank you for at least giving me a temporary solution (it is making me refresh on every page to comment now).

Clear your cache, same thing happened to me.

Mike McLoughlin

Check out my friends on Evolvr!
Follow The Sand Trap on Twitter!  and on Facebook
Golf Terminology -  Analyzr  -  My FacebookTwitter and Instagram 

1 hour ago, Pretzel said:

Help!.png

Have you deleted your cache?

Bill

“By three methods we may learn wisdom: First, by reflection, which is noblest; Second, by imitation, which is easiest; and third by experience, which is the bitterest.” - Confucius

My Swing Thread

• Administrator
46 minutes ago, No Mulligans said:

@iacas

Thank you, the reply box is working now that I cleared cache.

Thank you for letting me know @No Mulligans.

20 minutes ago, Pretzel said:

Ah, that appeared to work. That's quite odd, but thank you for at least giving me a temporary solution (it is making me refresh on every page to comment now).

Yes, folks, as the announcement at the top says:

Clear your browser cache, please.

I don't want to be obnoxious about blaring this at everyone, but apparently this is too easy to ignore right now.

Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

The new site is looking great @iacas 

Would you give me a brief description of the "mark site read" function?

Thanks, Club Rat

Johnny Rocket - Let's Rock and Roll and play some golf !!!

• Administrator
1 hour ago, Club Rat said:

The new site is looking great @iacas 

Would you give me a brief description of the "mark site read" function?

I believe it just marks everything as read (at the time that you click it).

You don't have to put your username at the end of every post, John. :-) It's right there to the left… (or on top on mobile). ;-)

Not a huge problem, but "Rules of Golf" shows up twice in the dropdown under "Forums." See screenshot:

56382eb8ed088_ScreenShot2015-11-02at10.4 

Both seem to go to the same (and correct) place. Just curious why it only happens for this one forum area.

My Swing

Driver: :ping: G30, Irons: :tmade: Burner 2.0, Putter: :cleveland:, Balls: :snell:

• Administrator
3 minutes ago, RandallT said:

Not a huge problem, but "Rules of Golf" shows up twice in the dropdown under "Forums." See screenshot: 

Both seem to go to the same (and correct) place. Just curious why it only happens for this one forum area.

Yeah, the menu structure seems to have some weird issues.

I've adjusted these.

The "Start a New Topic" button on my android device is not showing up in my Google Chrome browser.

What I have tried:

- Cleared my cache

-  That didn't work so I then cleared my cache, cookies and history

- That didn't work so I closed and reopened google chrome and resigned into TheSandTrap

None of that worked.

Edited by No Mulligans

• Administrator
1 hour ago, No Mulligans said:

The "Start a New Topic" button on my android device is not showing up in my Google Chrome browser.

What I have tried:

- Cleared my cache

-  That didn't work so I then cleared my cache, cookies and history

- That didn't work so I closed and reopened google chrome and resigned into TheSandTrap

None of that worked.

I think you might just be looking in the wrong place. It's at the bottom.

http://thesandtrap.com/forums/forum/6-golf-talk/

5639599469265_2015-11-0320.03.42.thumb.p

Which, if this is what you're going to say, is annoying as heck, I agree.

When starting a topic, where did the quote button in the editor go? It's there when I edit a post reply.

Screen Shot 2015-11-04 at 8.23.37 AM.png

Steve

Note: This thread is 2637 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!