IGNORED

ShortPar4 Golf Wear Box Service

10 hours ago, Golfingdad said:

Also, I'm wondering about this Chase54 stuff, because I've never heard of it before and it also says "made especially for Short Par4."  Is this the end of the name brands, and the beginning of this exclusive brand?

They are a smaller brand but do make some solid clothing. Currently they dress Jerry Kelly and Will Wilcox out on the pro tour. I don't think it's the beginning of an exclusive brand, perhaps just some cross branding to help both out. In the coming months there should be a similar setup happening with Puma. My guess is 2 months at worst, possibly even next month for the Puma stuff.

I do agree with the color selection. I've actually changed my style from Athletic to Loud and Wild for next month, so we will see how that goes.

Driver: Taylormade R15 10.5 Rogue Silver 70S  3 Wood: Krank Formula 6 Aldila Tour Blue 80S  3H: Mizuno Jpx825  Irons: 4-PW,AW: Taylormade Rsi1  Wedge: Callaway 56 MD3 Putter: Ping Cadence TR Anser 2 Heavy

1 hour ago, StevenR84 said:

I do agree with the color selection. I've actually changed my style from Athletic to Loud and Wild for next month, so we will see how that goes.

I have mine set to "all styles" but I'm not sure that I've ever received something from the "Loud and Wild" group.

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

5 minutes ago, Golfingdad said:

I have mine set to "all styles" but I'm not sure that I've ever received something from the "Loud and Wild" group.

The issue I see with the Loud and Wild is that not all of the stuff seems to be too much of either. This month seemed to be a little louder with Red,Green, Blue/Teal shorts, but overall it's not deafening with it's loudness.

Driver: Taylormade R15 10.5 Rogue Silver 70S  3 Wood: Krank Formula 6 Aldila Tour Blue 80S  3H: Mizuno Jpx825  Irons: 4-PW,AW: Taylormade Rsi1  Wedge: Callaway 56 MD3 Putter: Ping Cadence TR Anser 2 Heavy

• 2 weeks later...

This seems like a great idea, but I'm way too picky about how my (golf) clothes fit to be confident that it'd be a good investment.

Case in point: I've had golf pants hemmed by my tailor to be about 3/4" shorter.  :whistle:

- John

It would be nice if the mods didn't delete new post's to this thread. I see it more and more everyday, what else do they hide? I'm sure I will be band or this will be removed too, no skin off my back

• Administrator
36 minutes ago, Kloeshuman said:

It would be nice if the mods didn't delete new post's to this thread. I see it more and more everyday, what else do they hide? I'm sure I will be band or this will be removed too, no skin off my back

We simply follow our spam policy. Long-time members can get the referral benefits. New ones do not.

No conspiracy. Just common sense. Sorry you don't get to just pop in and earn cash or benefits on a site we've invested over a decade building.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Erik,

Haven't you been through this before with the newer members?

They haven't sent me anything except shorts and shirts the first three months... No shoes, belts, gloves or hats just shorts and shirts.

What's in Shane's Bag?     

Ball: 2022 :callaway: Chrome Soft Triple Track Driver: :callaway:Paradym Triple Diamond 8° MCA Kai’li 70s FW: :callaway:Paradym Triple Diamond  H: :callaway: Apex Pro 21 20°I (3-PW) :callaway: Apex 21 UST Recoil 95 (3), Recoil 110 (4-PW). Wedges: :callaway: Jaws Raw 50°, 54°, 60° UST Recoil 110 Putter: :odyssey: Tri-Hot 5K Triple Wide 35”

7 hours ago, onthehunt526 said:

Erik,

Haven't you been through this before with the newer members?

They haven't sent me anything except shorts and shirts the first three months... No shoes, belts, gloves or hats just shorts and shirts.

Me either. It's been mainly polos and shorts. But I did get one nice pullover. In their advertisements, I've been seeing a lot of shoes posted lately. Hopefully that is a sign that some shoes are coming.

Bryan A
"Your desire to change must be greater than your desire to stay the same"

On 7/18/2016 at 7:20 PM, TN94z said:

Me either. It's been mainly polos and shorts. But I did get one nice pullover. In their advertisements, I've been seeing a lot of shoes posted lately. Hopefully that is a sign that some shoes are coming.

Probably toward the end of this model year the overruns will be hitting the box services. Even though I haven't signed up, this looks like a pretty good deal. But, there are others out there.

Visited the local Kohl's store the other day and found some "performance fabric" golf shirts on sale for $14.99. Made in China, but it's not like UA stuff is made in America. With the scorching hot weather we've been having I figured it was worth the chance.

Long story short, they are wonderful! They perform just as well as UA gear. The air comes right in, the sweat goes right out. At the end of a long, hot round of golf the shirt is bone dry as is my skin! Amazing!

I went back the other day to look for more. The only problem with this brand, CoolKeep is the name, is they seem to be limited in styles and colors, and the store had almost nothing left in my size. But, they had a couple of racks of new Grand Slam and Haggar shirts in performance fabrics. I picked out a couple and took them to the register. The cashier asked me if I had a Kohl's charge card, which I did not. He told me I could get an extra 20% discount off that purchase if I opened one, so I figured, why not?

So, I bought two more performance fabric shirts for about 13 bucks apiece! Hard to beat. If you have a Kohl's in your area, it could be worthwhile to go check them out.

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/25/2016 at 0:05 AM, Buckeyebowman said:

Probably toward the end of this model year the overruns will be hitting the box services. Even though I haven't signed up, this looks like a pretty good deal. But, there are others out there.

Visited the local Kohl's store the other day and found some "performance fabric" golf shirts on sale for $14.99. Made in China, but it's not like UA stuff is made in America. With the scorching hot weather we've been having I figured it was worth the chance.

Long story short, they are wonderful! They perform just as well as UA gear. The air comes right in, the sweat goes right out. At the end of a long, hot round of golf the shirt is bone dry as is my skin! Amazing!

I went back the other day to look for more. The only problem with this brand, CoolKeep is the name, is they seem to be limited in styles and colors, and the store had almost nothing left in my size. But, they had a couple of racks of new Grand Slam and Haggar shirts in performance fabrics. I picked out a couple and took them to the register. The cashier asked me if I had a Kohl's charge card, which I did not. He told me I could get an extra 20% discount off that purchase if I opened one, so I figured, why not?

So, I bought two more performance fabric shirts for about 13 bucks apiece! Hard to beat. If you have a Kohl's in your area, it could be worthwhile to go check them out.

Don't get me wrong, I'm all about not paying more for something where there is an alternative that is just as good but maybe not as "name" recognized. But I found (in Khol's actually) that a lot of their stuff is really great and performs equally to UA, Adidas, etc.... for about 3-4 months. Then they start wearing down. My UA stuff is like the day I bought them aside from some pleating (dang cats...!). One of my favorite shirts is UA and I've had it for more than 3 years and it still performs like new. I have some shirts I bought around the same time from Khol's, I forget the brand, but I won't even wear them anymore because they're so bad now.

Edited by jkelley9

D: :tmade: R1 Stiff @ 10* 3W: :tmade: AeroBurner TP 15* 2H: :adams: Super 9031 18* 3-SW: :tmade: R9 Stiff P: :titleist: :scotty_cameron: Futura X7M 35"

Ball: Whatever. Something soft. Kirklands Signature are pretty schweeeet at the moment!

Bag: :sunmountain: C130 Cart Bag Push Cart: :sunmountain: Micro Cart Sport

• 3 months later...
2 hours ago, upndown21 said:

Has anyone here tried their subscription service? For $45/mo I was thinking of giving it a try.

Thanks for moving this. I searched but not without spaces.

Travis Matthew Shirts and Hats this month. Those shirts are glorious.

• 3 weeks later...

Just got my first shipment which was a nice yellow Adidas shirt and a Shortpar4 branded 1/4 zip. The 1/4 zip does not fit me at all as the sleeves stop about 2 inches from my wrist. Sending it back only to find out there is a restock fee of 9.95. 

Plan on giving them 3 more months before calling it quits.

3 minutes ago, upndown21 said:

Just got my first shipment which was a nice yellow Adidas shirt and a Shortpar4 branded 1/4 zip. The 1/4 zip does not fit me at all as the sleeves stop about 2 inches from my wrist. Sending it back only to find out there is a restock fee of 9.95. 

Plan on giving them 3 more months before calling it quits.

I believe if it's a size exchange that there is not a restocking fee. I just chatted with their online customer service and they advised the same.

• Upvote 1

• 2 months later...

Anyone still getting these each month? I stopped mine last year as it was always the same thing and then it became one name brand with one SP4 brand.

I just got a "come back" email saying the next shipment will include a pair of shoes....