IGNORED

Claim Your Achievements Here!

• Administrator
47 minutes ago, No Mulligans said:

I noticed that @Golfingdad has a hole in one but not an eagle.  Unless he got a hole in one on a par 4, he should have an eagle also.  Right?

Maybe there is some distinction I'm not aware of...

Read the descriptive text here: https://thesandtrap.com/awards/ .

That's not to say he hasn't eagled a hole, in which case he should claim that one, too.

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I finally broke 80! http://www.gamegolf.com/player/billchao/round/3039116

I (very unexpectedly) broke 80 about two weeks ago!

Broke 80!!!   Bluff Creek Golf Course shot a double bogey free, 8 par, 2 birdie 78!!  par 72 - 72.00/126

Posted Images

On 2/21/2016 at 9:03 PM, WUTiger said:

I've had one hole-in-one (July 31, 2014) // and one eagle from a greenside chip-in on a par 5 in 1987.

From a few weeks ago. 

• Administrator
On May 7, 2016 at 5:55 PM, RFKFREAK said:

I have broken 100 and I nominated myself for the stupid monkey award ITT.

I gave you the 100.

On May 13, 2016 at 2:14 PM, WUTiger said:

From a few weeks ago. 

Got the hole in one. Let's get a more recent eagle than one 29 years ago? :-) Do it this summer!

Just was informed of this thread.. pretty sweet reward system. I broke 90 this past month and just had my first legit eagle on a par 5 this Sunday. 

1 hour ago, CoachCad8 said:

Had my first ever eagle on a 471 yard uphill par 5. Crushed a drive to within 160 with a huge uphill. Hit 5 hybrid to 5 feet from the pin and sunk the putt. I gave a couple tiger fist pumps after that one. 

• Administrator
6 hours ago, CoachCad8 said:

Just was informed of this thread.. pretty sweet reward system. I broke 90 this past month and just had my first legit eagle on a par 5 this Sunday. 

Got them. Congrats!

Hmmm... don't know why I never saw this.  I was directed here by a post @RandallT made in one of the threads.  

Anyway... 

Gotta work on some of the others!

CY

• Administrator

Getting regular on TST again, updating this part for the first time. 

Broke 90 (Torrey pines north ?)

Got eagle (18th on Torrey pines)

Hole in one! (Last year's tourney at work)

Won 2 scramble tournament at work. Not sure if it counts. ( was in Maderas in Poway, CA)

• Administrator
49 minutes ago, longdrive23 said:

Broke 90 (Torrey pines north ?)

Got eagle (18th on Torrey pines)

Hole in one! (Last year's tourney at work)

Won 2 scramble tournament at work. Not sure if it counts. ( was in Maderas in Poway, CA)

Got the first three. Congrats!

Scrambles aren't really "golf" so let's wait for a real tournament win.

19 hours ago, iacas said:

Got them all!

Do you have a copy of LSW? That's another one you could easily get.

Thanks!  

Not yet on LSW.  It's something I've been meaning to purchase, I just haven't done it yet.  

Do you have a direct link?  I'm sure it can only help me!

CY

4 minutes ago, Jeremie Boop said:

For the TST Outing does it have to be a new one or can it be for one I attended previously?

I'm pretty sure your April excursion to the frozen tundra of Virginia should count.

1 minute ago, DaveP043 said:

I'm pretty sure your April excursion to the frozen tundra of Virginia should count.

I thought it might, but wasn't totally sure. I've been part of the Erie TST Outings for the last 3 years also though. Technically you should have the TST Outing one as well if it counts for me.

1 hour ago, Jeremie Boop said:

I thought it might, but wasn't totally sure. I've been part of the Erie TST Outings for the last 3 years also though. Technically you should have the TST Outing one as well if it counts for me.

@DaveP043 got the extra special organizer achievement for that outing. Well deserved too, as the hospitality was quite extraordinary! Calling @GolfLug to also claim your TST outing achievement. I see your Newport Cup badge, but not the TST outing.

2 hours ago, Fairway_CY said:

Thanks!  

Not yet on LSW.  It's something I've been meaning to purchase, I just haven't done it yet.  

Do you have a direct link?  I'm sure it can only help me!

CY

http://lowestscorewins.com You can buy there. By the way, I saw you were possibly meeting a fellow TST member for a round somewhere down there near you, and thought I'd mention the outing achievement.

If you organize an outing and 4 or more members attend, you get the one that looks like an organizer. See DaveP043 above.

If you attend an outing where 4 or more TST members attend (and some of you meet for first time, I believe, not just regular friends), then you get the outing attendee badge. It has 4 golfers on it, and should be in my tag below. Just thought I'd mention it, in case you have a meetup and it grows to 4.

• Upvote 1

• Administrator
5 hours ago, Jeremie Boop said:

For the TST Outing does it have to be a new one or can it be for one I attended previously?

Yeah, you've attended a few.

You've got it now.