IGNORED

Claim Your Achievements Here!

iacas

• Administrator
47 minutes ago, No Mulligans said:

I noticed that @Golfingdad has a hole in one but not an eagle.  Unless he got a hole in one on a par 4, he should have an eagle also.  Right?

Maybe there is some distinction I'm not aware of...

Read the descriptive text here: https://thesandtrap.com/awards/ .

That's not to say he hasn't eagled a hole, in which case he should claim that one, too.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

On 2/21/2016 at 9:03 PM, WUTiger said:

I've had one hole-in-one (July 31, 2014) // and one eagle from a greenside chip-in on a par 5 in 1987.

From a few weeks ago. 

Focus, connect and follow through!

• Completed KBS Education Seminar (online, 2015)
  • GolfWorks Clubmaking AcademyFitting, Assembly & Repair School (2012)

Driver:  :touredge: EXS 10.5°, weights neutral   ||  FWs:  :callaway: Rogue 4W + 7W
Hybrid:  :callaway: Big Bertha OS 4H at 22°  ||  Irons:  :callaway: Mavrik MAX 5i-PW
Wedges:  :callaway: MD3: 48°, 54°... MD4: 58° ||  Putter:image.png.b6c3447dddf0df25e482bf21abf775ae.pngInertial NM SL-583F, 34"  
Ball:  image.png.f0ca9194546a61407ba38502672e5ecf.png QStar Tour - Divide  ||  Bag: :sunmountain: Three 5 stand bag

• Administrator
On May 7, 2016 at 5:55 PM, RFKFREAK said:

I have broken 100 and I nominated myself for the stupid monkey award ITT.

I gave you the 100.

On May 13, 2016 at 2:14 PM, WUTiger said:

From a few weeks ago. 

Got the hole in one. Let's get a more recent eagle than one 29 years ago? :-) Do it this summer!

Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Just was informed of this thread.. pretty sweet reward system. I broke 90 this past month and just had my first legit eagle on a par 5 this Sunday. 

1 hour ago, CoachCad8 said:

Had my first ever eagle on a 471 yard uphill par 5. Crushed a drive to within 160 with a huge uphill. Hit 5 hybrid to 5 feet from the pin and sunk the putt. I gave a couple tiger fist pumps after that one. 

• Administrator
6 hours ago, CoachCad8 said:

Just was informed of this thread.. pretty sweet reward system. I broke 90 this past month and just had my first legit eagle on a par 5 this Sunday. 

Got them. Congrats!

Hmmm... don't know why I never saw this.  I was directed here by a post @RandallT made in one of the threads.  

Anyway... 

Gotta work on some of the others!

CY

Career Bests
- 18 Holes - 72 (+1) - Par 71 - Pine Island Country Club - 6/25/2022
- 9 Holes - 36 (E) - Par 36 - Pine Island Country Club - 6/25/2022

• Administrator

Getting regular on TST again, updating this part for the first time. 

Broke 90 (Torrey pines north ?)

Got eagle (18th on Torrey pines)

Hole in one! (Last year's tourney at work)

Won 2 scramble tournament at work. Not sure if it counts. ( was in Maderas in Poway, CA)

• Administrator
49 minutes ago, longdrive23 said:

Broke 90 (Torrey pines north ?)

Got eagle (18th on Torrey pines)

Hole in one! (Last year's tourney at work)

Won 2 scramble tournament at work. Not sure if it counts. ( was in Maderas in Poway, CA)

Got the first three. Congrats!

Scrambles aren't really "golf" so let's wait for a real tournament win.

For the TST Outing does it have to be a new one or can it be for one I attended previously?

KICK THE FLIP!!

In the bag:
:srixon: Z355

:callaway: XR16 3 Wood
:tmade: Aeroburner 19* 3 hybrid
:ping: I e1 irons 4-PW
:vokey: SM5 50, 60
:wilsonstaff: Harmonized Sole Grind 56 and Windy City Putter

19 hours ago, iacas said:

Got them all!

Do you have a copy of LSW? That's another one you could easily get.

Thanks!  

Not yet on LSW.  It's something I've been meaning to purchase, I just haven't done it yet.  

Do you have a direct link?  I'm sure it can only help me!

CY

Career Bests
- 18 Holes - 72 (+1) - Par 71 - Pine Island Country Club - 6/25/2022
- 9 Holes - 36 (E) - Par 36 - Pine Island Country Club - 6/25/2022

4 minutes ago, Jeremie Boop said:

For the TST Outing does it have to be a new one or can it be for one I attended previously?

I'm pretty sure your April excursion to the frozen tundra of Virginia should count.

Dave

:callaway: Rogue SubZero Driver

:titleist: 915F 15 Fairway, 816 H1 19 Hybrid, AP2 4 iron to PW, Vokey 52, 56, and 60 wedges, ProV1 balls 
:ping: G5i putter, B60 version
 :ping:Hoofer Bag, complete with Newport Cup logo
:footjoy::true_linkswear:, and Ashworth shoes

the only thing wrong with this car is the nut behind the wheel.

1 minute ago, DaveP043 said:

I'm pretty sure your April excursion to the frozen tundra of Virginia should count.

I thought it might, but wasn't totally sure. I've been part of the Erie TST Outings for the last 3 years also though. Technically you should have the TST Outing one as well if it counts for me.

KICK THE FLIP!!

In the bag:

:wilsonstaff: Harmonized Sole Grind 56 and Windy City Putter

1 hour ago, Jeremie Boop said:

I thought it might, but wasn't totally sure. I've been part of the Erie TST Outings for the last 3 years also though. Technically you should have the TST Outing one as well if it counts for me.

@DaveP043 got the extra special organizer achievement for that outing. Well deserved too, as the hospitality was quite extraordinary! Calling @GolfLug to also claim your TST outing achievement. I see your Newport Cup badge, but not the TST outing.

2 hours ago, Fairway_CY said:

Thanks!  

Not yet on LSW.  It's something I've been meaning to purchase, I just haven't done it yet.  

Do you have a direct link?  I'm sure it can only help me!

CY

http://lowestscorewins.com You can buy there. By the way, I saw you were possibly meeting a fellow TST member for a round somewhere down there near you, and thought I'd mention the outing achievement.

If you organize an outing and 4 or more members attend, you get the one that looks like an organizer. See DaveP043 above.

If you attend an outing where 4 or more TST members attend (and some of you meet for first time, I believe, not just regular friends), then you get the outing attendee badge. It has 4 golfers on it, and should be in my tag below. Just thought I'd mention it, in case you have a meetup and it grows to 4.

• Upvote 1

My Swing

Driver: :ping: G30, Irons: :tmade: Burner 2.0, Putter: :cleveland:, Balls: :snell:

• Administrator
5 hours ago, Jeremie Boop said:

Yeah, you've attended a few.

You've got it now.

3 minutes ago, iacas said:

Yeah, you've attended a few.

You've got it now.

Thanks Erik

KICK THE FLIP!!

In the bag: