IGNORED

TST 2017 Fantasy Golf

gogolfing
Note: This thread is 2327 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

2 hours ago, boogielicious said:

Did anyone have Hoffman? I like the guy, but I did not see that coming at all.

Charley been playing well the past few seasons.
I have him in my line-up, only on the bench yesterday ....

Johnny Rocket - Let's Rock and Roll and play some golf !!!

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

All HAIL the new Fantasy Golf God @Wanzo   :beer:

Another stellar week by the rookie with 216 points as he rockets up the leaderboard... again...

@gogolfing will most likely be requesting a "Drug Testing" sample ... soon ....

13 minutes ago, Club Rat said:

All HAIL the new Fantasy Golf God @Wanzo   :beer:

Another stellar week by the rookie with 216 points as he rockets up the leaderboard... again...

@gogolfing will most likely be requesting a "Drug Testing" sample ... soon ....

Thanks, I had to make up for the prior week when I forgot to check my lineup right before the event and had Dustin as my A and he wasn't playing  :doh:

Matt          My Swing

:ping: G425 Max Driver

Sub 70 3 wood, 3 hybrid and 5-p 639CB

Edison wedges 51, 55, 59

Sub 70 004 Mallet

On 2017-04-06 at 8:26 PM, Club Rat said:

NO MORE "SPIETH" for me .... I'm giving up on him.....

I'm with you on that one. 

Corey

10 minutes ago, Warren Zevon said:

I'm with you on that one. 

Amen....

A very disappointing week.
I had Rose, Hoffman, Rickie, Jordan, Rory, Rahm, Walker and Perez.

Of course I did the usual, had them on the bench when they played well and
when I moved them to start, they fall flat on their face....

There is a grand total of one top-10 finish this season between all of the Group A players entered at the Heritage this week, combined.

In my UnderArmour Links stand bag...

Driver: '07 Burner 9.5° (stiff graphite shaft)
Woods: SasQuatch 17° 4-Wood (stiff graphite shaft)
Hybrid: 4DX Ironwood 20° (stiff graphite shaft)Irons/Wedges: Apex Edge 3-PW, GW, SW (stiff shaft); Carnoustie 60° LWPutter: Rossa AGSI+ Corzina...

Good think I benched Kuch for the weekend after his mediocre Friday, and Saturday.

I'm thinking about picking Bowditch up for this week - we both need a slump-buster ;-)

Players play, tough players win!

The Wally jinx is real - for proof I offer that I moved Adam Hadwin from the bench to my active roster for Saturday's round.
And just so you don't have to look it up, he quickly went from T39 to T75 thanks to his Wallyjinx inspired 82

Players play, tough players win!

9 hours ago, Wally Fairway said:

The Wally jinx is real - for proof I offer that I moved Adam Hadwin from the bench to my active roster for Saturday's round.
And just so you don't have to look it up, he quickly went from T39 to T75 thanks to his Wallyjinx inspired 82

Luckily I had him on the bench. I did have Ryan Palmer though for 20 points. Both my A teamers missed the cut, Reed and Donald.

Scott

Titleist, Edel, Scotty Cameron Putter, Snell - AimPoint - Evolvr - MirrorVision

My Swing Thread

boogielicious - Adjective describing the perfect surf wave

So I had Kevin Chappell on my team this week... but benched him except for today.  Still, 34 points.

And also congratulations to him for his win.

-- Michael | My swing! 

"You think you're Jim Furyk. That's why your phone is never charged." - message from my mother

Driver:  Titleist 915D2.  4-wood:  Titleist 917F2.  Titleist TS2 19 degree hybrid.  Another hybrid in here too.  Irons 5-U, Ping G400.  Wedges negotiable (currently 54 degree Cleveland, 58 degree Titleist) Edel putter. 

So New Orleans is a team format this year, but Yahoo has us picking individual players....I wonder how this is going to work?

Ping G 410 10.5 ˚ Driver Ping Tour Stiff Shaft
Ping G 410 14.5˚ 3 Ping Tour Stiff Shaft
Ping G 410 19˚ Ping Tour Stiff Shaft
i 500 irons 4-UW 1/2 inch over, blue dot, NS Pro Modus 105 Stiff Shafts
Ping Stealth Wedges Wedges  54˚ 58˚

Scotty Cameron Studio Select Newport 2 34" 

1 hour ago, gogolfing said:

So New Orleans is a team format this year, but Yahoo has us picking individual players....I wonder how this is going to work?

Good point. Not sure.

Scott

Titleist, Edel, Scotty Cameron Putter, Snell - AimPoint - Evolvr - MirrorVision

My Swing Thread

boogielicious - Adjective describing the perfect surf wave

Week off to regroup! Just checked and the week 16 has been deleted....Wells Fargo next one listed. 

Ping G 410 10.5 ˚ Driver Ping Tour Stiff Shaft
Ping G 410 14.5˚ 3 Ping Tour Stiff Shaft
Ping G 410 19˚ Ping Tour Stiff Shaft
i 500 irons 4-UW 1/2 inch over, blue dot, NS Pro Modus 105 Stiff Shafts
Ping Stealth Wedges Wedges  54˚ 58˚

Scotty Cameron Studio Select Newport 2 34" 

Yeah, I always get a reminder email on wednesdays.  Figured my never used yahoo account may have been compromised.  

Corey

Reminder!  Set your lineup for tomorrow in TST league.  We had the week off and I want to get ahead of you in the league by good selection, not because you didn't set your lineup. 

• Upvote 1

-- Michael | My swing! 

"You think you're Jim Furyk. That's why your phone is never charged." - message from my mother

Driver:  Titleist 915D2.  4-wood:  Titleist 917F2.  Titleist TS2 19 degree hybrid.  Another hybrid in here too.  Irons 5-U, Ping G400.  Wedges negotiable (currently 54 degree Cleveland, 58 degree Titleist) Edel putter. 

Damn, I got Hosed again by the Yahoo deadline.
Tried to change lineup last night on my phone but couldn't remember my friggin password and forgot until this morning.
Damn, I hate when that happens....  :pound:

Stuck with two MC's (No Points) and lose out on V Taylor and Phil today.

Does anyone see the round two points?

Yours in earnest, Jason.
Call me Ernest, or EJ or Ernie.

PSA - "If you find yourself in a hole, STOP DIGGING!"

My Whackin' Sticks: :cleveland: 330cc 2003 Launcher 10.5*  :tmade: RBZ HL 3w  :nickent: 3DX DC 3H, 3DX RC 4H  :callaway: X-22 5-AW  :nike:SV tour 56* SW :mizuno: MP-T11 60* LW :bridgestone: customized TD-03 putter :tmade:Penta TP3   :aimpoint:

3 hours ago, Ernest Jones said:

Does anyone see the round two points?

When there is a round delay, it screws up Yahoo's scoring.
Rounds may take 24 hours for the scoring to be viewed on the site.
Unfortunately. the site is not "Real Time" it's more like "Past Time" for their system to auto-correct, or what ever platform it works from.

• Upvote 1

Note: This thread is 2327 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!