IGNORED

New driver

Note: This thread is 1865 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

44 minutes ago, Nutsmacker said:

1. Sure, I can always improve my putting, iron play, etc.  However, I know this already and do work on it.  I have gotten to the point where I am very consistent with my irons and my chipping.  My putting needs improvement significantly...but what player can't say that?  I think anyone that shoots under a 10 handicap will tell you that they need to work on putting.  Why?  
  2. However, I am not going to just give up the one or two strokes I could save with a new driver...and would have instant gratification ...while becoming an excellent putter is not going to happen with an equipment change and will be a progression of an improvement.  If I swap out my 2002 510 with a 2017 M2, within a day or so I am going to be driving the ball better.  
  3. I get really tired of that advice in all honesty.  I am not picking on you or the poster, but when you go to an equipment shop and talk to the old guy selling the clubs at a Golf Galaxy or whatever...they always say the same thing "If you want to lower your handicap you should work on your short game.  A new driver isn't going to make as much of a difference."  Gee, thanks.  Like I didn't know that already..I have been playing golf for 15 years...short game actually matters?  
  1. A lot of players can say that there putting does not need to improve significantly... Putting a golf ball is not that hard of a skill compared to other golf swings. I sit between 10-15 HDCP and so far this year I have been averaging 1.8 putts per GIR, which makes me not that far off from PGA tour players in putting. My putting is nothing special either, 1 or 2 3 putts per round, mostly 2 putts with some 1 putts mixed in. Based on that I would say that my putting does not need to significantly improve in order for me to get better. Most people like to blame putting as the reason why they dont score well, but in reality if you can 2 putt most of the holes you play with occasional 3 putts and occasional 1 putts, you dont need to work on your putting.     http://www.pgatour.com/stats/stat.104.html
  2. There are tons of videos on youtube where guys have hit a 10-20 year old driver and a modern driver and have those both monitored with a launch monitors, typically the distances are much closer together than you would think, some only being 10 yds difference. When you say "better" I read that to mean increased distance, accuracy, and consistency. Can you explain why you think you would instantly be driving the ball better with a 2017 m2 set to the same degree as the 2002 510? 
  3. There have been numerous articles, books, etc, including one called Lowest Score Wins which was created by the owner of this site, that clearly demonstrate with facts and statistics that for most amateur players, improving their game off the tee and with irons actually has more of an impact on your score than putting and short game does.

Think about it, if you had to compete against a PGA tour player on one aspect of golf, would you rather have a putting competition or a long drive competition? Pretty much all amateurs wouldnt have a chance in long drive, but most amateurs could definitely hold their own in a putting competition. Short game isn't the end all be all to shooting lower scores.

Edited by klineka

Driver: :callaway: Rogue Max ST LS
Woods:  :cobra: Darkspeed LS 3Wood/3Hybrid
Irons: :tmade: P770 (4-PW)
Wedges: :callaway: MD3 50   MD5 54 58 degree  
Putter: :odyssey:  White Hot RX #1
Ball: :tmade: TP5x

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

22 minutes ago, klineka said:
  1. A lot of players can say that there putting does not need to improve significantly... Putting a golf ball is not that hard of a skill compared to other golf swings. I sit between 10-15 HDCP and so far this year I have been averaging 1.8 putts per GIR, which makes me not that far off from PGA tour players in putting. My putting is nothing special either, 1 or 2 3 putts per round, mostly 2 putts with some 1 putts mixed in. Based on that I would say that my putting does not need to significantly improve in order for me to get better. Most people like to blame putting as the reason why they dont score well, but in reality if you can 2 putt most of the holes you play with occasional 3 putts and occasional 1 putts, you dont need to work on your putting.     http://www.pgatour.com/stats/stat.104.html
  2. There are tons of videos on youtube where guys have hit a 10-20 year old driver and a modern driver and have those both monitored with a launch monitors, typically the distances are much closer together than you would think, some only being 10 yds difference. When you say "better" I read that to mean increased distance, accuracy, and consistency. Can you explain why you think you would instantly be driving the ball better with a 2017 m2 set to the same degree as the 2002 510? 
  3. There have been numerous articles, books, etc, including one called Lowest Score Wins which was created by the owner of this site, that clearly demonstrate with facts and statistics that for most amateur players, improving their game off the tee and with irons actually has more of an impact on your score than putting and short game does.

Think about it, if you had to compete against a PGA tour player on one aspect of golf, would you rather have a putting competition or a long drive competition? Pretty much all amateurs wouldnt have a chance in long drive, but most amateurs could definitely hold their own in a putting competition. Short game isn't the end all be all to shooting lower scores.

Okay, so what are you trying to convince me of?  Forego upgrading to a newer driver and continue to practice the rest of my game as I normally do?  Maybe your correct on your putting as good as the pros, but for me...I find myself two putting for par most of the day and three putting two or three holes....but not making enough of the birdie putts.  

Are you putting less than 2 when you are on GIR or just whenever you are on the green?  That makes a big difference IMO.  

That is my point...what is the point of telling me to work on another aspect of my game when I want to upgrade technology.  When I look at PGA stats, the distances are pretty stagnant when dating back to 2007 or so.  However, there was drastic improvement from 2000-2007.  Are you saying that equipment doesn't play a factor in this?  The averages show about a 15-20 yard increase from 2000-2007 for tour pros...if that is our barometer.  

1 hour ago, Nutsmacker said:

Okay, so what are you trying to convince me of?  Forego upgrading to a newer driver and continue to practice the rest of my game as I normally do?  Maybe your correct on your putting as good as the pros, but for me...I find myself two putting for par most of the day and three putting two or three holes....but not making enough of the birdie putts.  

Are you putting less than 2 when you are on GIR or just whenever you are on the green?  That makes a big difference IMO.  

That is my point...what is the point of telling me to work on another aspect of my game when I want to upgrade technology.  When I look at PGA stats, the distances are pretty stagnant when dating back to 2007 or so.  However, there was drastic improvement from 2000-2007.  Are you saying that equipment doesn't play a factor in this?  The averages show about a 15-20 yard increase from 2000-2007 for tour pros...if that is our barometer.  

There could be numerous reasons for you two putting more frequently than you feel you should be. Proximity to the hole is a huge one. If you are consistently 40 feet out but you are putting for birdie, then working on your putting will not help much. In that case working on your approach shots would be much more beneficial because you would be left with shorter birdie putts, which would increase the chance of making the putt the first time. 

On the PGA tour the average number of birdies per round across 200 players is only 3.59. Some guys are in the upper 4s on average, and some are in the low 2s on average. It is not realistic for a 7.8 (asusming that is accurate in your profile) index player to expect to be making 3-4 birdies per round... at a 7.8 index, there is absolutely nothing wrong with two putting for par on a majority of your holes.

The top putters on the PGA tour only make around 30-33% of putts between 5-10 feet. http://www.pgatour.com/stats/stat.421.html People often have a skewed perception of how good the pros are at putting. 

Back to the topic of the driver, I am not saying equipment doesnt play a factor, I am saying most likely the equipment does not play as large of a factor as you think it does. If you can drive 240-260yds (rough guess based on your handicap) consistently now with your current driver, switching to an M2 will not suddenly make you hit 275-295+ yards.

You stated, "What is the point of telling me to work on another aspect of my game when I want to upgrade technology" 

Wanting to upgrade technology for the sake of upgrading it, and wanting to upgrade technology because you think it will have an immediate impact on your score (as you stated in a previous post) are two entirely different things. If you want to upgrade to the latest and greatest technology and you can afford to do so, go right ahead, but have realistic expectations around how much that will actually help your golf game. 

Perhaps this article might help explain things better than I have 

Driver: :callaway: Rogue Max ST LS
Woods:  :cobra: Darkspeed LS 3Wood/3Hybrid
Irons: :tmade: P770 (4-PW)
Wedges: :callaway: MD3 50   MD5 54 58 degree  
Putter: :odyssey:  White Hot RX #1
Ball: :tmade: TP5x

I'm one  who initially suggested that there might be other ways of lowering your handicap, beyond investing in a new driver.  You already hit your current driver longer than most players at your handicap level.  Driving must be a strength of your game, if you carry it 270 and keep it in play, which means your best route to shooting lower scores would be to improve the other parts of your game.  I don't know whether the emphasis should be on iron play, short game, or putting.

On 4/28/2017 at 11:28 AM, Nutsmacker said:

On the driver, I just keep hearing all these great things about the new callaway driver...and I am just wondering if it is worth the price tag.  I seriously doubt that I am willing to shell out $400+ for a golf club; but all I am hearing is how wonderful that thing is and it makes me feel like I am missing out. 

In reading many of the posts, it seems that the cost of a new driver is a significant consideration.  If money IS an issue, then the best way to improve, for the least direct cost, would be lessons and practice.  I don't think @klineka or I are saying that you should avoid buying a new driver, we're just suggesting that it may not be the most efficient use of your resources.  I wish you the best, no matter which route you choose.

Dave

:callaway: Rogue SubZero Driver

:titleist: 915F 15 Fairway, 816 H1 19 Hybrid, AP2 4 iron to PW, Vokey 52, 56, and 60 wedges, ProV1 balls 
:ping: G5i putter, B60 version
 :ping:Hoofer Bag, complete with Newport Cup logo
:footjoy::true_linkswear:, and Ashworth shoes

the only thing wrong with this car is the nut behind the wheel.

12 minutes ago, klineka said:

There could be numerous reasons for you two putting more frequently than you feel you should be. Proximity to the hole is a huge one. If you are consistently 40 feet out but you are putting for birdie, then working on your putting will not help much. In that case working on your approach shots would be much more beneficial because you would be left with shorter birdie putts, which would increase the chance of making the putt the first time. 

On the PGA tour the average number of birdies per round across 200 players is only 3.59. Some guys are in the upper 4s on average, and some are in the low 2s on average. It is not realistic for a 7.8 (asusming that is accurate in your profile) index player to expect to be making 3-4 birdies per round... at a 7.8 index, there is absolutely nothing wrong with two putting for par on a majority of your holes.

The top putters on the PGA tour only make around 30-33% of putts between 5-10 feet. http://www.pgatour.com/stats/stat.421.html People often have a skewed perception of how good the pros are at putting. 

Back to the topic of the driver, I am not saying equipment doesnt play a factor, I am saying most likely the equipment does not play as large of a factor as you think it does. If you can drive 240-260yds (rough guess based on your handicap) consistently now with your current driver, switching to an M2 will not suddenly make you hit 275-295+ yards.

You stated, "What is the point of telling me to work on another aspect of my game when I want to upgrade technology" 

Wanting to upgrade technology for the sake of upgrading it, and wanting to upgrade technology because you think it will have an immediate impact on your score (as you stated in a previous post) are two entirely different things. If you want to upgrade to the latest and greatest technology and you can afford to do so, go right ahead, but have realistic expectations around how much that will actually help your golf game. 

Perhaps this article might help explain things better than I have 

Okay, I buy all of this.  However, back to my point..what are you trying to convince me of?  That I should not have any expectations that a newer club might provide me with some additional length/accuracy, etc?  If that was the case I suppose that I should just go and dust off my dad's 1970's irons and persimmon woods and expect the same results as I am getting today.  

I think of my own case and point as an example.  I used Eye2 irons since I started playing(along with my current 510 driver).  My handicap was consistently around 9-10 for the last 3 or 4 years.  I upgraded my irons to the G irons and have knocked down my handicap by almost two strokes.  The improvement was most certainly measurable in my circumstance.  I was dedicated to the belief that equipment would never improve my game more than practice and experience...I still feel that way to some degree.    However, for the simple fact of forgiveness and newer clubs...my iron play has improved significantly since finally biting the bullet and using gift cards I have collected for years and going for a new set of irons.  It was well worth the investment IMO.  I am looking at doing something with the wedges also as previously discussed in this thread.  

I don't doubt that there are strokes to be gained elsewhere...I am not a beginner.  I have been playing this game for a long time.  I do not have expectations that I will buy a new driver and all of sudden I will be breaking par.  I am looking for an improvement in that aspect of my game...even though it is one of the solid parts of my game.  

Regardless of statistics, etc. I know where I will see improvement in my game and in my scores.  That is on the putting surface and at wedge shots in the 50-90ish yard range.  A longer drive may or may not help with that latter.  However, cutting off say 10-20 yards a hole basically makes the course a bit easier which will in turn lower my scores(albeit marginally.)  

In regards to the $$ amount for a new driver...its not so much the affordability of it as much as it is the ridiculousness of it.  I waste much more money on plenty of  things...but buying an object that I use to play a game that costs 500 dollars just seems like I am getting ripped off...which I realize that I will have to come to grips with as its par for the course.

For myself, I wanted to get my current clubs up to date and maximize the potential I presently have and continue to try improve in areas that need improvement.  Equipment selection is a big deal for me based on a number of factors including the course I am going to play that day.  I do have control of my longer clubs and my full swings and I take out certain clubs and replace them with others depending on the length of the course, conditions, etc.  There are times that I bag a two iron, or my stretch 3 wood...or a rescue club, or a 3 iron...  It all depends and each one of those decisions can impact my score by a stroke,  maybe 2 or 3.   

• 2 weeks later...
(edited)

Just an update, I went and hit a bunch of the latest and greatest drivers recently and to be honest...I hated them all.  The club heads were way to large.  I tried Epic, M1, M2, and whatever was the previous Callaway model.  I honestly don't know how anyone plays those clubs...haha.  There is literally zero feedback from the club to my hands when I strike it.  When I hit my ancient 510 club, I know exactly where its going the moment I make contact.  That is certainly not the case with any of these giant clubs that I tried.  There is no way I am going to buy a new driver that performs like that...I like to have the feedback from the club.  The other thing with those giant club heads...I felt like I had no control over the shot at all.  Again, when using my old club I feel like working the ball left or right on purpose is much more feasible than with one of the new models.  

Now, I am back to square one.  I think what I want is a newer version of my old club...haha.  Anyone have a brand new 510 8.5 degree head?

Edited by Nutsmacker

2 minutes ago, Nutsmacker said:

Just an update, I went and hit a bunch of the latest and greatest drivers recently and to be honest...I hated them all.  The club heads were way to large.  I tried Epic, M1, M2, and whatever was the previous Callaway model.  I honestly don't know how anyone plays those clubs...haha.  There is literally zero feedback from the club to my hands when I strike it.  When I hit my ancient 510 club, I know exactly where its going the moment I make contact.  That is certainly not the case with any of these giant clubs that I tried.  There is no way I am going to buy a new driver that performs like that...I like to have the feedback from the club.  The other thing with those giant club heads...I felt like I had no control over the shot at all.  Again, when using my old club I feel like working the ball left or right on purpose is much more feasible than with one of the new models.  

Now, I am back to square one.  I think what I want is a newer version of my old club...haha.  Anyone have a brand new 510 8.5 degree head?

Canteloupe on a stick. Yeah there isn't a lot of feel on the newer drivers. Here's my question, have you ever heard of Tour Edge Exotics? (Aside from through me). Their newer offerings are.. Ok, I don't know what the club is doing. But I would check EBay for a CB3 Tour driver... It's 430cc, but man you can work the ball both ways with it on command... I believe it's from 2010...

You may be able to find an r510 head that is New Old Stock on eBay... 

Last question, what about like an R7 425? A couple people at my home course still use it and swear by it.

Again, it's the carpenter not the tools.

What's in Shane's Bag?     

Ball: 2022 :callaway: Chrome Soft Triple Track

Driver: :callaway:Paradym Triple Diamond 8° MCA Kai’li 70s FW: :callaway:Paradym Triple Diamond  H: :callaway: Apex Pro 21 20°

I (3-PW) :callaway: Apex 21 UST Recoil 95 (3), Recoil 110 (4-PW). Wedges: :callaway: Jaws Raw 50°, 54°, 60° UST Recoil 110

Putter: :odyssey: Tri-Hot 5K Triple Wide 35”

3 minutes ago, onthehunt526 said:

Canteloupe on a stick. Yeah there isn't a lot of feel on the newer drivers. Here's my question, have you ever heard of Tour Edge Exotics? (Aside from through me). Their newer offerings are.. Ok, I don't know what the club is doing. But I would check EBay for a CB3 Tour driver... It's 430cc, but man you can work the ball both ways with it on command... I believe it's from 2010...

You may be able to find an r510 head that is New Old Stock on eBay... 

Last question, what about like an R7 425? A couple people at my home course still use it and swear by it.

Again, it's the carpenter not the tools.

No, I haven't heard of the exotics.  Yea, I will look for that CB3.  I tried pretty much all they had for demos at the golf shop and they were all the same...cantaloupe on a stick; but they were all the latest tech.  It would take me a long time to get used to that.  I feel like getting used to it would mean just forgetting what it feels like to be in control of my driver and trusting the technology.  Which is probably not a bad thing....but I don't really want to make that sacrifice.  Getting the feedback from shots is important for me to know what I did right or wrong on the swing.  Is that r7 425 a 425cc head?  I mean, the 510 is only 330CC...using those giant things at the shop was incredibly different in a bad way(for me.)

No, I haven't heard of the exotics.  Yea, I will look for that CB3.  I tried pretty much all they had for demos at the golf shop and they were all the same...cantaloupe on a stick; but they were all the latest tech.  It would take me a long time to get used to that.  I feel like getting used to it would mean just forgetting what it feels like to be in control of my driver and trusting the technology.  Which is probably not a bad thing....but I don't really want to make that sacrifice.  Getting the feedback from shots is important for me to know what I did right or wrong on the swing.  Is that r7 425 a 425cc head?  I mean, the 510 is only 330CC...using those giant things at the shop was incredibly different in a bad way(for me.)

Yes it is 425cc... The problem with new tech, is they move the weight around so much to lower CG that you lose feel. My thought is newer driver tech has stalled the last 4 or 5 years. In my opinion... Look into something 400cc or less if you can... Sometimes you get lucky and find an NOS older driver for cheap.

What's in Shane's Bag?     

Driver: :callaway:Paradym Triple Diamond 8° MCA Kai’li 70s FW: :callaway:Paradym Triple Diamond  H: :callaway: Apex Pro 21 20°

I (3-PW) :callaway: Apex 21 UST Recoil 95 (3), Recoil 110 (4-PW). Wedges: :callaway: Jaws Raw 50°, 54°, 60° UST Recoil 110

On 5/23/2017 at 3:35 PM, onthehunt526 said:

Yes it is 425cc... The problem with new tech, is they move the weight around so much to lower CG that you lose feel. My thought is newer driver tech has stalled the last 4 or 5 years. In my opinion... Look into something 400cc or less if you can... Sometimes you get lucky and find an NOS older driver for cheap.

I am going to try the TP version of my old club.  It has a 390CC head.  It was only 30 bucks so I figured it couldn't hurt to see if it helps a little on the forgiveness.  I guess the game is just passing me by...I can't see myself using those gigantic drivers.  The thing I noticed is that with the smaller head, that I am more focused on hitting the sweet spot.  With the giant club it just seems like you hit it anywhere on the face.  Am I correct in thinking that a "sweet spot" is not any larger on the bigger heads?  Is it just that on off center hits there is better chance of hitting it straight?  

5 hours ago, Nutsmacker said:

I am going to try the TP version of my old club.  It has a 390CC head.  It was only 30 bucks so I figured it couldn't hurt to see if it helps a little on the forgiveness.  I guess the game is just passing me by...I can't see myself using those gigantic drivers.  The thing I noticed is that with the smaller head, that I am more focused on hitting the sweet spot.  With the giant club it just seems like you hit it anywhere on the face.  Am I correct in thinking that a "sweet spot" is not any larger on the bigger heads?  Is it just that on off center hits there is better chance of hitting it straight?  

It's the same size sweet spot, just the penalty for missing it, isn't as magnified.

What's in Shane's Bag?     

I just traded in a bunch of stuff I'm no longer using and got the Epic. Love it. While the carry distance isn't really any longer than my BB, the difference between a 3000 rpm spin and 1700 rpm spin means roll on the fairway. And it's straight. 

Julia

:callaway:  :cobra:    :seemore:  :bushnell:  :clicgear:  :adidas:  :footjoy:

Spoiler

Driver: Callaway Big Bertha w/ Fubuki Z50 R 44.5"
FW: Cobra BiO CELL 14.5 degree; 
Hybrids: Cobra BiO CELL 22.5 degree Project X R-flex
Irons: Cobra BiO CELL 5 - GW Project X R-Flex
Wedges: Cobra BiO CELL SW, Fly-Z LW, 64* Callaway PM Grind.
Putter: 48" Odyssey Dart

On 5/26/2017 at 2:20 AM, DrvFrShow said:

I just traded in a bunch of stuff I'm no longer using and got the Epic. Love it. While the carry distance isn't really any longer than my BB, the difference between a 3000 rpm spin and 1700 rpm spin means roll on the fairway. And it's straight. 

Yea, I mean from all the ones I tested...I hit the epic the best.  However, it still paled in comparison to the feedback I get from my existing(albeit ancient) club.  I was not hitting it any farther either..even with the 330cc head.  When comparing the two on look and feel.  They are totally different. 

(edited)
On 5/25/2017 at 4:01 PM, onthehunt526 said:

It's the same size sweet spot, just the penalty for missing it, isn't as magnified.

I got my R510TP 8.5 degree 390CC club in the mail last week from TaylorMade Preowned.  Got it with the extra stiff shaft.  It is essentially the same configuration as my other 510, just the TP version which seems to just be a larger head.  Has the Fujikura 757 X stiff shaft as my other one does except the colors of the shaft are different.  

I got the chance to play it at a local course this weekend at Little Bennett.  I hit it really well.  I was actually longer than I was normally on some holes.  I have played the course a lot, so I am familiar with where I am normally with good tee shots.  I was a good 5 to 10 yards longer and drove the green on a downhill 320 yard  hole.  Not sure why...maybe the newer preowned version has more pop in it, or I don't know.  I have been using that old one a ton over the last 15 years.  Do the clubs lose some of their 'pop' over time?  

Edited by Nutsmacker

20 minutes ago, Nutsmacker said:

I got my R510TP 8.5 degree 390CC club in the mail last week from TaylorMade Preowned.  Got it with the extra stiff shaft.  It is essentially the same configuration as my other 510, just the TP version which seems to just be a larger head.  Has the Fujikura 757 X stiff shaft as my other one does except the colors of the shaft are different.  

I got the chance to play it at a local course this weekend at Little Bennett.  I hit it really well.  I was actually longer than I was normally on some holes.  I have played the course a lot, so I am familiar with where I am normally with good tee shots.  I was a good 5 to 10 yards longer and drove the green on a downhill 320 yard  hole.  Not sure why...maybe the newer preowned version has more pop in it, or I don't know.  I have been using that old one a ton over the last 15 years.  Do the clubs lose some of their 'pop' over time?  

The clubface is actually has the most pop right before you blow it out (crack) like maybe the last 200-300 hits of the driver's life.

What's in Shane's Bag?     

10 hours ago, onthehunt526 said:

The clubface is actually has the most pop right before you blow it out (crack) like maybe the last 200-300 hits of the driver's life.

Interesting.  I will have to do some testing.  I must say that I didn't realize how much I liked that old style driver until I started trying other clubs.  The only other driver I had prior to the 510 was a kmart Knight driver that I had bought for a few bucks.  I liked that bad boy also, but that thing cracked right in half during a round...that thing was insanely long off the tee but it had a longer than normal shaft.  

All I know is that the GBB Epic is the best driver I have ever hit, ugly or not. 

On 5/23/2017 at 4:35 PM, onthehunt526 said:

Then you could not have used the new Ping or GBB Epic drivers. Both are noticeable improvements in driver tech. 

5 hours ago, Apoc81 said:

All I know is that the GBB Epic is the best driver I have ever hit, ugly or not. 

Then you could not have used the new Ping or GBB Epic drivers. Both are noticeable improvements in driver tech. 

have not read this entire thread, but the mention of TM R-7 caught my eye.  I used to have the R-7 Limited and is one of the best feeling drivers I have ever had. It was one of the first to come out with MWT (Moveable Weight Technology) and you can buy after market weights. Basically, the only adjustments were for Toe/Heel bias and of course overall swing weight owing to the heavier or lighter weights that are necessary if you ever decide to cut/lengthen a shaft, change grips e.t.c.  I only recently went with the 460cc drivers, and still am not crazy about them.

"James"

:titleist: 913 D3 with Aldila RIP Phenom 60 4,2 Regular Shaft,  :touredge: Exotics XCG-7 Beta 3W with Matrix Red Tie Shaft:touredge: Exotics EX8 19 deg Hybrid w UST Mamiya Recoil F3 Shaft:touredge: Exotics EX9 28 deg Hybrid w UST Mamiya Recoil F3  shaft, / Bobby Jones Black 22 deg Hybrid:touredge: Exotics EXi 6 -PW  w UST Mamiya Recoil F2 Shaft, SW (56),GW (52),LW (60):touredge:  TGS),/ ODDYSEE Metal-X #7 customized putter (400G, cut down Mid Belly)

Note: This thread is 1865 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!