Sign in to follow this  
iacas

"5 Minutes Daily" Practice Challenge June 2017

Note: This thread is 840 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

253 posts / 16043 viewsLast Reply

June 11th:- 10 mins full swing practice on the back lawn. Made some slight adjustments to the stance and clubhead position at address, which aided the takeaway and backswing positions.

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Want to hide this ad? Register for free today!

June 12 - Playing a scramble today, in 95F heat! Ugh! Should be fun though. I will focus on the feels that I've been using from my Evolvr lesson.

6/11:  Internet went down at my home yesterday, and still down, so I didn't get to post last night, though I did practice.  I guess that'll need to be my "one day" missing.  But my practice session was 35 pitch shots from my 40yd. tees.  Whole body was stiff and achy, and never really loosened up despite some stretching--so the session was less than great.  But did hole one, and left another less than one foot just past hole.  Didn't feel great, though, so no inclination to practice further...went for a walk instead.

6/12: A little under the weather this evening, spent about 10 minutes putting in the hallway, focus on start line.

7 min wall drill and structured swings. Try to follow the instructions to move hip away from wall. 3X sets of 20 swings each

need more repititions to improve form 

June 12th:- 10 mins full swing practice. Working on Key #1 -Steady head, while making a full shoulder turn.

6/13/17:

Worked on longer clubs today, namely the Driver and the 4-wood, with some work on the hybrid, most of the work was on feeling the clubhead at the top of the backswing, into the transistion into the downswing. As I've stated I'm trying to get down to a 4.4 Index within 2 years, will I? Depends on how many GIR I can improve by.

(Slaps money on table...)  I'm out. :-P

Due to our home internet service continuing to be out, I haven't posted practice updates.  Could probably do it on phone, but a terrible phone-typer, so...on to next month.  I'm still practicing daily, though; seeing how many consecutive days I can get...probably won't post much in the thread, though, to keep the clutter down.  Best of luck to the rest of ya.  -BW

6/13: Weather still sucks. Beautiful all day at work, then rain when I got home. :~( 5 minutes of wall drill in the mirror. 

Note: This thread is 840 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!