IGNORED

Seeking Five Members for Players Towel Reviews

iacas
Note: This thread is 2355 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

• Administrator

I'm seeking five golfers who can review the Players Towel: https://www.playerstowel.com . You'll receive a personalized TST Players Towel and all you'll have to do is write an honest, thorough review of it here in this forum (https://thesandtrap.com/forums/forum/36-member-reviews/).

If you're not a Supporter, please consider becoming one, as these types of reviews more often go to the more dedicated members of the site: Supporters and Forum Leaders. You can support TST here: https://thesandtrap.com/store/category/1-tst-supporter-options/ .

The first five Supporters (of any vintage, including brand new ones!) and/or Forum Leaders with will likely be chosen.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

I would like to do this! Being in PNW in winter will give me a chance to measure it up for moisture capabilities against other towels. 

• Like 1

Philip Kohnken, PGA
Director of Instruction, Lake Padden GC, Bellingham, WA

Srixon/Cleveland Club Fitter; PGA Modern Coach; Certified in Dr Kwon’s Golf Biomechanics Levels 1 & 2; Certified in SAM Putting; Certified in TPI

Team :srixon:!

I'll give it a try.  As long as it's the larger, of the 2 towel sizes...

I've always said that the ONLY correct option is a full sized bath towel, and have never found a "golf towel" to measure up.

Let's see!

In David's bag....

Driver: Titleist 910 D-3;  9.5* Diamana Kai'li
3-Wood: Titleist 910F;  15* Diamana Kai'li
Hybrids: Titleist 910H 19* and 21* Diamana Kai'li
Irons: Titleist 695cb 5-Pw

Wedges: Scratch 51-11 TNC grind, Vokey SM-5's;  56-14 F grind and 60-11 K grind
Putter: Scotty Cameron Kombi S
Ball: ProV1

I’d be happy to.

:ping: G25 Driver Stiff :ping: G20 3W, 5W :ping: S55 4-W (aerotech steel fiber 110g shafts) :ping: Tour Wedges 50*, 54*, 58* :nike: Method Putter Floating clubs: :edel: 54* trapper wedge

• Administrator
22 minutes ago, upndown21 said:

Count me in! 

I'm looking for Supporters and Forum Leaders. You can become a Supporter, of course. Almost pays for itself right away.

Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

• Administrator
On 11/10/2017 at 2:59 PM, phillyk said:

I would like to do this! Being in PNW in winter will give me a chance to measure it up for moisture capabilities against other towels. 

On 11/10/2017 at 9:07 PM, David in FL said:

I've always said that the ONLY correct option is a full sized bath towel, and have never found a "golf towel" to measure up.

Let's see!

On 11/11/2017 at 11:39 AM, Vinsk said:

I’d be happy to.

On 11/11/2017 at 3:17 PM, socialputts said:

I'd love to do this!  

6 hours ago, bmartin461 said:

I would be interested in reviewing, not happy with the size/function of my current towel.

Thanks!

If the five of you would send me a PM with your name and mailing address, please and thank you.

• Administrator

@socialputts, waiting on you buddy.

On November 10, 2017 at 9:07 PM, David in FL said:

Let's see!

So have I. Been using just old bath towels forever and have never seen anything else thats more useful. Just more expensive. Id be interested in seeing this thing compared to just a normal old towel. 

Note: This thread is 2355 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!