Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
iacas

2018 Honda Classic

Tiger  

52 members have voted

  1. 1. Tiger Woods will __________ the cut at the 2018 Honda Classic? (Fill in the Blank)

    • make
      40
    • miss
      12


294 posts / 12321 viewsLast Reply

Recommended Posts

Want to hide this ad? Register for free today!

I keep seeing things on social media about how Adam Scott changed his swing. It doesn’t look dramatically different if he did. Anyone else hearing this?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

57 minutes ago, jbishop15 said:

I keep seeing things on social media about how Adam Scott changed his swing. It doesn’t look dramatically different if he did. Anyone else hearing this?

He spent some time with George Gankas at Riviera.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Just now, mvmac said:

He spent some time with George Gankas at Riviera.

 

interesting. I thought I remembered reading somewhere that his brother-in-law was his swing coach. He had a pretty good swing already, but you can always improve, I guess. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

14 minutes ago, jbishop15 said:

interesting. I thought I remembered reading somewhere that his brother-in-law was his swing coach. He had a pretty good swing already, but you can always improve, I guess. 

Yes it is/was his brother-in-law. Biggest change they made that is noticeable to the eye was getting his eyes/chin down at address.

Basically every 5 years he works towards making his golf posture better so five years from now he'll look like this ;-)

Screen Shot 2018-02-22 at 8.18.19 PM.png

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

IMG_5551.jpeg

Yeah, so, his driving wasn't too bad today if he gained nearly 0.6 strokes.

Short game, btw, gained him 0.34, despite leaving himself in the rough after the one bunker shot, and putting gained him 0.42 despite missing that bogey putt on the par five and not holing many putts outside of 5'.

2 minutes ago, mvmac said:

Yes it is/was his brother-in-law. Biggest change they made that is noticeable to the eye was getting his eyes/chin down at address.

Basically every 5 years he works towards making his golf posture better so five years from now he'll look like this ;-)

Screen Shot 2018-02-22 at 8.18.19 PM.png

 

You forgot the hat, Mike.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

9 hours ago, mvmac said:

Yes it is/was his brother-in-law. Biggest change they made that is noticeable to the eye was getting his eyes/chin down at address.

Basically every 5 years he works towards making his golf posture better so five years from now he'll look like this ;-)

Screen Shot 2018-02-22 at 8.18.19 PM.png

 

loooooooooool 

Also: I did not realize George Gankas was gggolfswingtips on instagram. Dude loves his alignment sticks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

9 hours ago, iacas said:

IMG_5551.jpeg

Yeah, so, his driving wasn't too bad today if he gained nearly 0.6 strokes.

Short game, btw, gained him 0.34, despite leaving himself in the rough after the one bunker shot, and putting gained him 0.42 despite missing that bogey putt on the par five and not holing many putts outside of 5'.

You forgot the hat, Mike.

I also saw on twitter that he was T6 in proximity to the hole. Can't find the source right now. But I thought that was really encouraging, too.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Tiger tees off at 12:35PM. I like the @TigerTracker feed, but tempted to sign up for a year of PGA Tour streaming. I bet they're loving the fact that Tiger's back.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

10 minutes ago, chspeed said:

Tiger tees off at 12:35PM. I like the @TigerTracker feed, but tempted to sign up for a year of PGA Tour streaming. I bet they're loving the fact that Tiger's back.

I did. Watched it all morning yesterday.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

17 hours ago, iacas said:

Oh, he is playing this week too? I didn't know because his lone fan hasn't posted about how it would be the biggest story in the game or something… ;-)

:dance:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

7 minutes ago, iacas said:

I did. Watched it all morning yesterday.

I was wondering how you were so accurately describing his shots yesterday....

I just saw on Sportscenter that much of the greens are painted sand?? WTF??

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

PGA Tour Live is worth every penny. I love it.

Also: wow the featured group this morning is bad. Rory, Reed, and Harrington have been borderline unwatchable! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

4 minutes ago, iacas said:

I don’t think so.

It was Michael Collins quoting Wesley Bryant and other players, said many of them were unhappy, and that puffs of sand can be seen when the ball hits the green.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  



×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Welcome to TST! Signing up is free, and you'll see fewer ads and can talk with fellow golf enthusiasts! By using TST, you agree to our Terms of Use, our Privacy Policy, and our Guidelines.

The popup will be closed in 10 seconds...