IGNORED

2018 Arnold Palmer Invitational

colin007
Note: This thread is 2193 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

those people standing basically in front of Tiger on the right are brave as hell. he skinks that a little bit and someone gets a signed coffin for their trouble. 

Hunter Bishop

"i was an aspirant once of becoming a flamenco guitarist, but i had an accident with my fingers"

My Bag

Titleist TSI3 | TaylorMade Sim 2 Max 3 Wood | 5 Wood | Edel 3-PW | 52° | 60° | Blade Putter

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Gave that eagle try a scare. When was the last time Tiger made an eagle again? I don't think it will be too long until he'll make one.

Ogio Grom | Callaway X Hot Pro | Callaway X-Utility 3i | Mizuno MX-700 23º | Titleist Vokey SM 52.08, 58.12 | Mizuno MX-700 15º | Titleist 910 D2 9,5º | Scotty Cameron Newport 2 | Titleist Pro V1x and Taylormade Penta | Leupold GX-1

• Administrator
Just now, Zeph said:

Gave that eagle try a scare. When was the last time Tiger made an eagle again? I don't think it will be too long until he'll make one.

2015 I think.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

20 minutes ago, iacas said:

Duh:

He didn't get the TV puts on 10 pounds memo. To update, I wonder, HD puts on ? pounds. 4K puts on ? pounds.

11 minutes ago, jbishop15 said:

those people standing basically in front of Tiger on the right are brave as hell. he skinks that a little bit and someone gets a signed coffin for their trouble. 

I wonder if there's something official written up on this. I agree, it's crazy the narrow human corridors. 

Steve

Kill slow play. Allow walking. Reduce ineffective golf instruction. Use environmentally friendly course maintenance.

4 minutes ago, nevets88 said:

I wonder if there's something official written up on this. I agree, it's crazy the narrow human corridors. 

It's really crazy to me. Tiger Woods is the greatest player of all time but I'd still be pretty reluctant to stand in front of him when he's hitting an eight iron. 

Hunter Bishop

"i was an aspirant once of becoming a flamenco guitarist, but i had an accident with my fingers"

My Bag

Titleist TSI3 | TaylorMade Sim 2 Max 3 Wood | 5 Wood | Edel 3-PW | 52° | 60° | Blade Putter

1 minute ago, jbishop15 said:

It's really crazy to me. Tiger Woods is the greatest player of all time but I'd still be pretty reluctant to stand in front of him when he's hitting an eight iron. 

Gives the player more incentive to hit a better shot? :-P

Jason Day is like, man, I missed the birdie train.

Steve

Kill slow play. Allow walking. Reduce ineffective golf instruction. Use environmentally friendly course maintenance.

That was a great putt. A bit more speed and it would've gone in.

Ogio Grom | Callaway X Hot Pro | Callaway X-Utility 3i | Mizuno MX-700 23º | Titleist Vokey SM 52.08, 58.12 | Mizuno MX-700 15º | Titleist 910 D2 9,5º | Scotty Cameron Newport 2 | Titleist Pro V1x and Taylormade Penta | Leupold GX-1

I really didn't realize how much I missed watching Tiger play good golf until last week and (hopefully) this week.  my 2.5 year old is just starting to watch golf with me, so this is perfect timing. 

• Administrator
1 minute ago, colin007 said:

I've been following on the tracker, is the driver looking as bad as it sounds?

Meh. He's kinda missing on the proper sides, still. And they're not HUGE misses. Not the type where he looks away right away, more the type he watches to the end.

But they're not "great" for sure. Not even "good."

• Thumbs Up 1

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

4 minutes ago, coop5885 said:

I really didn't realize how much I missed watching Tiger play good golf until last week and (hopefully) this week.  my 2.5 year old is just starting to watch golf with me, so this is perfect timing. 

I watch his, and others' tournament highlights on You Tube. Nothing but golf shots. 

In My Bag:
A whole bunch of Tour Edge golf stuff...... :beer:

Did he hit driver or 3W on #18?

Jim Morgan

Driver: :callaway: GBB Epic Speed 10.5 deg Reg
Woods: 3W :callaway: Epic Flash 15 deg, Heavenwood:callaway:GBB 20 deg
4 Hybrid: :callaway:  Epic Flash 21 deg, 5 Hybird: :callaway: Apex 24 deg
Irons: :ping: G425 Graphite 6-SW, Wedges: :ping: Glide 58 deg
Putter: :bettinardi: Armlock  :aimpoint: Express
 :titleist: golf bag, Blue Tees RF

Just now, coachjimsc said:

Did he hit driver or 3W on #18?

3w

Hunter Bishop

My Bag

Is 16 the only hole so far he's hit driver? Not much of a sample size.

1 minute ago, Zeph said:

Is 16 the only hole so far he's hit driver? Not much of a sample size.

he's hit two or three, I think

Hunter Bishop

My Bag

Steve

8 minutes ago, jbishop15 said:

he's hit two or three, I think

On 12 and 16 according to Tracker.

Edited by Zeph

Note: This thread is 2193 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!