IGNORED

2019 Masters Tournament

iacas
Note: This thread is 1466 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Well, being Canadian and I watched Corey Connors 1st PGA victory last week to get him here, It's great to see he made the cut and is now only 4 shots off the lead. Not likely he's going to win but I guess you just never know. Great to see Day doing well despite his injury. Every time my wife see's me watching golf, the first thing she asks how's Tiger doing so of course hearing he's only one shot off the lead made her day. 

Edit: Rory has just made a birdie from Sergio territory on the 13th though. His race feels run, but who knows if he can eagle 15 and then go stupid low tomorrow. Don't see it happening this year though.

Currently focusing on: Key 4 - shorter backswing.

What's in the bag: Callaway X2 Hot Driver, Titleist 915F 3 wood, X2 Hot 3 Hybrid, 3, 5-AW Apex Pro irons, 54*, 58* Cleveland RTX, Odyssey Versa 1 Putter

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

I hate McIlroy. Picked him in my golf pool and he plays like this. Ugh. Can only pick him in one major (plus Players) and chose him for this and he lets me down. Casey also didn't do me any favors this week. Depending on Tiger and Rahm.

2 minutes ago, ChrisP said:

I hate McIlroy. Picked him in my golf pool and he plays like this. Ugh. Can only pick him in one major (plus Players) and chose him for this and he lets me down. Casey also didn't do me any favors this week. Depending on Tiger and Rahm.

I know the feeling. I pick him every year, watch almost every shot and just need to stop... Would love to see him get the green jacket, but it always leads to me getting frustrated each year. 

What's in the bag: Callaway X2 Hot Driver, Titleist 915F 3 wood, X2 Hot 3 Hybrid, 3, 5-AW Apex Pro irons, 54*, 58* Cleveland RTX, Odyssey Versa 1 Putter

Phil -2 through 3 as well - what score do we reckon will lead tonight? My bet is on -12.

TIGER has just got to birdie the par 5's. Ridiculous. This is moving day, no bs mistakes, no wild drives. Damn it's so hard to watch sometimes.

:ping: G25 Driver Stiff :ping: G20 3W, 5W :ping: S55 4-W (aerotech steel fiber 110g shafts) :ping: Tour Wedges 50*, 54*, 58* :nike: Method Putter Floating clubs: :edel: 54* trapper wedge

Wow, just seen Patrick Cantlay's round... Eesh. It's out there - what a day this could be!

Hate seeing Augusta play this easy and give up so many birdies, like this, but the course is pretty wet and guys are sticking these shots. Tomorrow (and maybe Monday) should be interesting with 20+ mph gusts in the forecast.

This better not be one of those days where Tiger makes 16 pars, a birdie and a bogey.

6 minutes ago, ChrisP said:

Hate seeing Augusta play this easy and give up so many birdies, like this, but the course is pretty wet and guys are sticking these shots. Tomorrow (and maybe Monday) should be interesting with 20+ mph gusts in the forecast.

What would they delay because of? Wind or lightning?

Ogio Grom | Callaway X Hot Pro | Callaway X-Utility 3i | Mizuno MX-700 23º | Titleist Vokey SM 52.08, 58.12 | Mizuno MX-700 15º | Titleist 910 D2 9,5º | Scotty Cameron Newport 2 | Titleist Pro V1x and Taylormade Penta | Leupold GX-1

I hope Tiger realizes today is not a day for pars. He's gonna get left way behind if he doesn't balls up soon. Geesh. Get the heat on damn it!

:ping: G25 Driver Stiff :ping: G20 3W, 5W :ping: S55 4-W (aerotech steel fiber 110g shafts) :ping: Tour Wedges 50*, 54*, 58* :nike: Method Putter Floating clubs: :edel: 54* trapper wedge

Eagle for Finau. Wow. He's got 62 or lower on his mind. You know he's going to tear up the par-5s on the back.

Eagle for Simpson, too. He's in 2nd.

Edited by ChrisP

Finau is on a roll, and not on his ankle this time. 

Ogio Grom | Callaway X Hot Pro | Callaway X-Utility 3i | Mizuno MX-700 23º | Titleist Vokey SM 52.08, 58.12 | Mizuno MX-700 15º | Titleist 910 D2 9,5º | Scotty Cameron Newport 2 | Titleist Pro V1x and Taylormade Penta | Leupold GX-1

Well it was a good run for Tiger. Maybe next year.

Poulter's driver swing is not a thing of grace, but it did the job.

Just now, Vinsk said:

Well it was a good run for Tiger. Maybe next year.

At least it clears up Colin's weekend.

• Like 2

Note: This thread is 1466 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!