IGNORED

Calling all TST Members: Bridgestone Ball Testing!

Note: This thread is 3739 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

I'd be interested in trying out the B330-RXS. Barring another polar vortex, there should be some reasonable golfing weather in Atlanta soon.

In my UnderArmour Links stand bag...

Driver: '07 Burner 9.5° (stiff graphite shaft)
Woods: SasQuatch 17° 4-Wood (stiff graphite shaft)
Hybrid: 4DX Ironwood 20° (stiff graphite shaft)Irons/Wedges: Apex Edge 3-PW, GW, SW (stiff shaft); Carnoustie 60° LWPutter: Rossa AGSI+ Corzina...

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm going to assume that having 6 inches of snow on the course would disqualify an individual from participating here unless they're specifically looking to test properties of the ball for Canadian and/or Arctic markets.

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

B330RX is what they told me.

Rich C.

Driver Titleist 915 D3  9.5*
3 Wood TM RBZ stage 2 tour  14.5*
2 Hybrid Cobra baffler 17*
4Hybrid Adams 23*
Irons Adams CB2's 5-GW
Wedges 54* and 58* Titleist vokey
Putter Scotty Cameron square back 2014
Ball Srixon Zstar optic yellow
bushnell V2 slope edition

[COLOR=181818][COLOR=222222]Bridgestone would like do some pre-release testing with The Sand Trap. Bridgestone has allotted 25 dozen balls of the 2014 B330 series balls (Tour B330, Tour B330-S, Tour B330-Rx and Tour B330-RXS) for members to test under embargo. This means you cannot post packaging photos, talk about the latest technology or your experience using the balls until 1/21.[/COLOR][/COLOR] [COLOR=181818][COLOR=222222]Here are the requirements:[/COLOR][/COLOR] [COLOR=181818][COLOR=222222]- Looking for members that are in climates where they can test now.[/COLOR][/COLOR] [COLOR=181818][COLOR=222222]- US Resident.[/COLOR][/COLOR] [COLOR=181818][COLOR=222222]- If you've never done a Bridgestone fitting you need to go through B-FIT to help select with model is best for you.  Models available for testing are the Tour B330, Tour B330-S, Tour B330-Rx and Tour B330-RXS You can do the B-Fit stuff [URL=http://www.bridgestonegolf.com/bfit] HERE [/URL][/COLOR][/COLOR] [COLOR=181818]- Write a product review or post about your experiences with the ball in a thread (we'll let you know).  This requirement should be done in a timely fashion.[/COLOR] [COLOR=181818]If you're interested, post in this thread and send me a PM with your name, shipping address and what ball you were B-Fit for. [/COLOR]

I'm game for testing, but would like a softer ball because of the cold weather. It gets down to the low 50s in the morning.

:ping:  :tmade:  :callaway:   :gamegolf:  :titleist:

TM White Smoke Big Fontana; Pro-V1
TM Rac 60 TT WS, MD2 56
Ping i20 irons U-4, CFS300
Callaway XR16 9 degree Fujikura Speeder 565 S
Callaway XR16 3W 15 degree Fujikura Speeder 565 S, X2Hot Pro 20 degrees S

"I'm hitting the woods just great, but I'm having a terrible time getting out of them." ~Harry Toscano

[quote name="mvmac" url="/t/71880/calling-all-tst-members-bridgestone-ball-testing#post_937172"][COLOR=181818][COLOR=222222]Bridgestone would like do some pre-release testing with The Sand Trap. Bridgestone has allotted 25 dozen balls of the 2014 B330 series balls (Tour B330, Tour B330-S, Tour B330-Rx and Tour B330-RXS) for members to test under embargo. This means you cannot post packaging photos, talk about the latest technology or your experience using the balls until 1/21.[/COLOR][/COLOR] [COLOR=181818][COLOR=222222]Here are the requirements:[/COLOR][/COLOR] [COLOR=181818][COLOR=222222]- Looking for members that are in climates where they can test now.[/COLOR][/COLOR] [COLOR=181818][COLOR=222222]- US Resident.[/COLOR][/COLOR] [COLOR=181818][COLOR=222222]- If you've never done a Bridgestone fitting you need to go through B-FIT to help select with model is best for you.  Models available for testing are the Tour B330, Tour B330-S, Tour B330-Rx and Tour B330-RXS You can do the B-Fit stuff [URL=http://www.bridgestonegolf.com/bfit] HERE [/URL][/COLOR][/COLOR] [COLOR=181818]- Write a product review or post about your experiences with the ball in a thread (we'll let you know).  This requirement should be done in a timely fashion.[/COLOR] [COLOR=181818]If you're interested, post in this thread and send me a PM with your name, shipping address and what ball you were B-Fit for. [/COLOR]

I'm game for testing, but would like a softer ball because of the cold weather. It gets down to the low 50s in the morning.[/quote] The Brit gave me Tour B330-S at 60%, Tour B330 40%. I would like to opt for the softer one.

:ping:  :tmade:  :callaway:   :gamegolf:  :titleist:

TM White Smoke Big Fontana; Pro-V1
TM Rac 60 TT WS, MD2 56
Ping i20 irons U-4, CFS300
Callaway XR16 9 degree Fujikura Speeder 565 S
Callaway XR16 3W 15 degree Fujikura Speeder 565 S, X2Hot Pro 20 degrees S

"I'm hitting the woods just great, but I'm having a terrible time getting out of them." ~Harry Toscano

21 guys confirmed (includes Lihu), four dozen balls left to give away

The Brit gave me Tour B330-S at 60%, Tour B330 40%. I would like to opt for the softer one.

Cool, send me your shipping address

Mike McLoughlin

Check out my friends on Evolvr!
Follow The Sand Trap on Twitter!  and on Facebook
Golf Terminology -  Analyzr  -  My FacebookTwitter and Instagram 

21 guys confirmed (includes Lihu), four dozen balls left to give away

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lihu

The Brit gave me Tour B330-S at 60%, Tour B330 40%. I would like to opt for the softer one.

Cool, send me your shipping address

I'd love to do this but would someone in NY be considered?

Christian

:tmade::titleist:  :leupold:  :aimpoint: :gamegolf:

Did you read the first post? ;-) Unless you're planning on making a golf trip down South, then it's going to be tough to test the balls.

Mike McLoughlin

Quote:

Originally Posted by RFKFREAK

Did you read the first post?    Unless you're planning on making a golf trip down South, then it's going to be tough to test the balls.

I actually am.

I'm planning on taking a trip down south from Albany to NYC where the golf courses are open year around. :dance:

In all seriousness, though, didn't know if testing in 30-40 degree weather would be considered.

Christian

:tmade::titleist:  :leupold:  :aimpoint: :gamegolf:

Here are the requirements:

- Looking for members that are in climates where they can test now.

- US Resident.

1) I live in Oklahoma - golf year round.  Jan-Feb can be in the 30s but also as high as the 70s (rarely).  I play as long as they let me out.

2) Yes.

3)  I got:

# 1 TOUR B330-S 50.00%

# 2 e6 50.00%

Either one would be fine.

I'll send a PM.

Still looking for more testers, especially in warmer climates

Mike McLoughlin

Note: This thread is 3739 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!