IGNORED

Golf Channel

oiler69
Note: This thread is 3390 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Snowed in today, did like Paige, heard she is getting surgery on Friday, prayers going out for her.

:tmade: SLDRs 14* driver, 17* fairway, 19* and 22* hybrids | :odyssey: Versa White #1 putter

:nike: XR Pro 24*, 27*, 31*, 35.5*, 40*, 45*, 50* irons | :vokey: SM4 54*, 58* wedges

With some peaked interest in the hot list portion of the program, they are just not diving deep enough. Mike Stachura I am sure is a bright guy but pretty generic and flat on TV. Questions from the audience were being tweeted in yesterday regarding drivers, some were very relevant, some were simply asking for an opinion from Mike.........he never seemed to answer the question Today's program had entire bag of mallet putters to talk about, turns out it was a 3. 5 minutes of over view. Then it cuts away to continued Kelly love fest mean less dialog.

These guys never seem to have a real opinion on clubs -- very generic. They don't want to offend anyone, but they can do a better job of pointing out certain design characteristics. The presenters do come off as "vanilla" -- Lots of clubs but nothing of substance.

Ping G400 Max 9/TPT Shaft, TEE EX10 Beta 4, 5 wd, PXG 22 HY, Mizuno JPX919F 5-GW, TItleist SM7 Raw 55-09, 59-11, Bettinardi BB39

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

To me they are really over doing the golf simulator shots by all the staff and the cast of the day. It was mildly amusing at first but it is getting a bit sophomoric now.

To me they are really over doing the golf simulator shots by all the staff and the cast of the day. It was mildly amusing at first but it is getting a bit sophomoric now.

Maybe it's due to my golf withdraw (this Indiana winter has been brutal), but I enjoy watching them hit shots. How many others watch that and think, "if I shelled out $150k, I could have that set up in my house."

I love listening to Renton Laidlaw, Dougie Donnelly & the other European tour announcers. If only there were a way for them to cover the PGA tournaments on GC & send Lerner & his ilk packing.

• 4 weeks later...

I love listening to Renton Laidlaw, Dougie Donnelly & the other European tour announcers. If only there were a way for them to cover the PGA tournaments on GC & send Lerner & his ilk packing.

Same here. Just one reason why I like watching European Golf..

Did you guys now that Kelly Tillman and Stepanie Sparks are lesbo girlfriends? Yes they carpet muchers!

Damon Hack is just bugs me, I don't like him. It seems he's always asking somebody to evaluate his swing. I don't want to watch a 20 handicapper getting golf lessons.

Driver: Callaway Big Bertha 10.5* 

3WD:  Callaway Big Bertha 15* / X2 Hot H4 Hybrid
Irons:  Callaway Apex 4-PW Project X 5.5 shafts

Wedges: Callaway MackDaddy 2  52/58
Putter: Odyessey Metal X Milled 1

Did you guys now that Kelly Tillman and Stepanie Sparks are lesbo girlfriends? Yes they carpet muchers! Damon Hack is just bugs me, I don't like him. It seems he's always asking somebody to evaluate his swing. I don't want to watch a 20 handicapper getting golf lessons.

Kelly has become disgusting to look at. Tom Abbott is super annoying. Paige is not hot. Sorry but it's movie magic and her big ass in panty hose.... is bleh. I can't stand Shackleford either. I don't care to watch any of the que balls either. I do enjoy seeing Holly decked out in heels and a dress. I like Hall and Breed but I don't pay that much attention. Love watching all the tournaments but I can't say I pay attention to the announcers much however I have appreciated Faldo's wit lately. Frank is good too. I pretty much just watch golf 24/7 so as annoying as some of the people are, it is better than no golf....

"My ball is on top of a rock in the hazard, do I get some sort of relief?"

Only watch the tourney's, Martin Hall, and Ferhty ..sometimes. Although Breed has calmed down, he still gets on my nerves. Oh, I enjoyed Dick Stockton last night.

Did you guys now that Kelly Tillman and Stepanie Sparks are lesbo girlfriends? Yes they carpet muchers!

Damon Hack is just bugs me, I don't like him. It seems he's always asking somebody to evaluate his swing. I don't want to watch a 20 handicapper getting golf lessons.

Are you 16 years old? Why do you care about their sexuality and why comment in derogatory terms?

• 4 weeks later...
Morning drive is wearing out the Bubba visit. It's getting embarrassing.

Morning drive is wearing out the Bubba visit. It's getting embarrassing.

What do you mean?

In David's bag....

Driver: Titleist 910 D-3;  9.5* Diamana Kai'li
3-Wood: Titleist 910F;  15* Diamana Kai'li
Hybrids: Titleist 910H 19* and 21* Diamana Kai'li
Irons: Titleist 695cb 5-Pw

Wedges: Scratch 51-11 TNC grind, Vokey SM-5's;  56-14 F grind and 60-11 K grind
Putter: Scotty Cameron Kombi S
Ball: ProV1

What do you mean?

They keep playing the footage over and over. Something that should be put to video archive at this point. It makes it feel like there is nothing else they can run...

Note: This thread is 3390 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!