or Connect
TheSandTrap.com › Golf Forum › The Clubhouse › Golf Talk › Analyzr Pro 2.0 Betas
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Analyzr Pro 2.0 Betas

post #1 of 48
Thread Starter 

New or improved main features:

 

  1. Live video recording.
  2. Pictures in the library.
  3. MUCH better recording of analyses.
  4. Export to YouTube, The Facebook, and Flickr.
  5. Retina graphics.

 

Is anyone interested in "testing" this out? The license I'd create would expire at the end of March.

post #2 of 48
*The* Facebook? Very retro a1_smile.gif
post #3 of 48

Sure, but I'm not sure how much time I have to dedicate to testing it out at the moment, March being half over all ready and I'm a little behind with work. Happy to give my thoughts if it helps though.

post #4 of 48

I would be interested, but I am not sure how many of the new features I would really be testing. Seems most of the updates are for the Pro version. 

post #5 of 48
Thread Starter 

http://thesandtrap.com/b/Analyzr2Beta.zip

 

License is in the .zip file. It expires April 1.

 

Let me know what you think and, obviously, if you find any bugs.

post #6 of 48

Sorry, must of misunderstood.. I'm assuming you need to already have analyzer?  Down the road I def see my self getting it!

post #7 of 48
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Abu3baid View Post
 

Sorry, must of misunderstood.. I'm assuming you need to already have analyzer?  Down the road I def see my self getting it!

 

No. Download the beta and play with it. The license included in the .zip file expires April 1.

 


 

Vimeo is included in that build, btw, but we've since removed it. It doesn't work.

post #8 of 48
I forgot to comment earlier. I downloaded it, will play around.
post #9 of 48

I will play around with it as well if I can get some video next week.

post #10 of 48
When I downloaded I get an error message, and the zip is basically empty.

Did it twice
post #11 of 48
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Abu3baid View Post

When I downloaded I get an error message, and the zip is basically empty.

Did it twice

 

It works here.

 

You do know it's a Mac OS X application (requires 10.9 / Mavericks) yes?

post #12 of 48

I'll check it out. Out of interest, what's the upgrade path for current Pro users?

 

Edit: You're right, recording of analyses is night and day. That was the one thing that torqued me in the prior versions.


Edited by Stretch - 3/17/14 at 2:19pm
post #13 of 48
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stretch View Post
 

I'll check it out. Out of interest, what's the upgrade path for current Pro users?

 

Edit: You're right, recording of analyses is night and day. That was the one thing that torqued me in the prior versions.

 

Sorry… $29 and $149 for Student and Pro customers.

 

With whatever discounts we give to "friends" of course.

post #14 of 48
;) no Mac here.. Maybe next time
post #15 of 48
Thread Starter 

http://thesandtrap.com/b/Analyzr2b3Expiring.zip

 

Student and Pro

 

Please beta test and bug hunt. Find a big enough bug, get a free license.

 

Share this with a few friends if you'd like.

 

This is basically RC1 (Release Candidate 1). The software and the license both expire April 1.

post #16 of 48
Thread Starter 

I hope some of y'all are testing this. Pretty please?

post #17 of 48
Quote:
Originally Posted by iacas View Post

I hope some of y'all are testing this. Pretty please?
I really haven't had much spare time since getting back. If I get a little freed up next week I'll play around with it. Haven't read the thread, do I need Pro for this?
post #18 of 48
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ernest Jones View Post

I really haven't had much spare time since getting back. If I get a little freed up next week I'll play around with it. Haven't read the thread, do I need Pro for this?

 

The last download has Pro and Student and expiring licenses for both.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Golf Talk
TheSandTrap.com › Golf Forum › The Clubhouse › Golf Talk › Analyzr Pro 2.0 Betas