IGNORED

Breaking Bad

Clubswinger21
Note: This thread is 3736 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

I don't think he ever said he was dead. Obviously he implied it, but he just said Hank was "not coming back" or something.

I think the DEA doesn't know yet, but they'll know very soon.

I'm pretty sure that wasn't ABQPD at Skylar/Walts house recording the conversation between her and Walt?

Marie knows damn well Hank wouldn't let Walt go.... So something terrible must of happened for Walt to escape....
She told Skylar that Walt was being booked at the station, and she needed to come clean with Junior right there at the car wash - she demanded it.
Skylar proceeds to come clean with Junior, and then leaves to go home and collect their things... And runs into Walt at the house.  Junior calls 911, Walt grabs Holly and plays bumper cars in the driveway.  Later you hear that there is an Amber Alert out for Holly, from the officers/agents inside the home of the White's.  And Marie is there with Skylar.  I'm pretty sure Marie knows Hank is gone and would've done everything in her power to inform the DEA, where Hank worked, on what was transpiring.
I don't think its a big deal, not sure why I just typed all this out.  Just find it funny that some of you are getting hung up that the DEA doesn't know yet.  Marie would've called over there asking 'How did Walt get out of Hanks control.'  I'm guessing pretty damn fast, especially as a loving wife, concerned for her husbands well being.

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

• Administrator

I'm pretty sure that wasn't ABQPD at Skylar/Walts house recording the conversation between her and Walt?

It's two guys in suits (detectives) and two guys in uniforms (police):

Look like ABQPD to me.

I'm pretty sure Marie knows Hank is gone and would've done everything in her power to inform the DEA, where Hank worked, on what was transpiring.

I don't think that she'd necessarily think or care to call the DEA. She's kind of got a lot of other things to worry about right now, and she's likely in shock, and may not even think Hank is dead let alone think to call the DEA. Again, Hank was doing things off the book.

Just find it funny that some of you are getting hung up that the DEA doesn't know yet.  Marie would've called over there asking 'How did Walt get out of Hanks control.'  I'm guessing pretty damn fast, especially as a loving wife, concerned for her husbands well being.

You're right that it's kind of pointless, but I still don't agree that she was necessarily all that concerned about notifying her husband's employer. :P

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

• Administrator

Nice.

I've browsed breakingbadstore.com a few times. Haven't pulled the trigger on anything yet. They're the kinds of things you love to get as gifts, but can't easily bring yourself to buy for yourself. Like the more subtle stuff: http://www.breakingbadstore.com/heisenberg-college-t-shirt/details/28840785 . Someone would have to actually pay attention to what you have on to "get it."

Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

A friend gave me one of these, but it's a size small so I've never worn it:

In my bag:

Driver: Titleist TSi3 | 15º 3-Wood: Ping G410 | 17º 2-Hybrid: Ping G410 | 19º 3-Iron: TaylorMade GAPR Lo |4-PW Irons: Nike VR Pro Combo | 54º SW, 60º LW: Titleist Vokey SM8 | Putter: Odyssey Toulon Las Vegas H7

I don't think there's any saving Jessie.  Walt is beyond redemption at this point.

Dan

:tmade: R11s 10.5*, Adila RIP Phenom 60g Stiff
:ping: G20 3W
:callaway: Diablo 3H
:ping:
i20 4-U, KBS Tour Stiff
:vokey: Vokey SM4 54.14 
:vokey: Vokey :) 58.11

:scotty_cameron: Newport 2
:sunmountain: Four 5

Finally got to see the episode, holy shit Junior had a really bad day!

Sad to see Hank die but it was a probable outcome for the way things were going.  Walt trying to negotiate for Hank's life was great to show that there is still some Walter White humanity left.  As well as the scenes where he loses his family and when he's the phone to Skyler.

Hey at least Walt has $10-11 million left :-)

It seems pretty reasonable that the M60 is for the Nazis/Jesse, and the ricin is for Lydia.  Like they said on Talking Bad, they do take their time showing us Lydia drinking tea.  If the writers went for any Walt redemption angle it would come across as disengenous.  Walt has gone full Heseinberg.  Having said that I'm still rooting for Walt to make it out alive but it will probably end with Jesse killing him.  Then flash forward 30 years where Holly is the queen of the meth empire lol

Mike McLoughlin

Check out my friends on Evolvr!
Follow The Sand Trap on Twitter!  and on Facebook
Golf Terminology -  Analyzr  -  My FacebookTwitter and Instagram 

Did notice a weird inconsistency (apparently this is my thing now). When Skyler and Junior pull up to the house, they notice Walt's new truck, and park directly behind it. But when Walt leaves with Holly, Skyler's car (the red Ford Edge) is parked across the street. I don't think Walt had enough time to move her car, and they didn't show it on camera. [[S]Stupid[/S]Retarded monkey alert.] I've got you now, Gilligan!

In my bag:

Driver: Titleist TSi3 | 15º 3-Wood: Ping G410 | 17º 2-Hybrid: Ping G410 | 19º 3-Iron: TaylorMade GAPR Lo |4-PW Irons: Nike VR Pro Combo | 54º SW, 60º LW: Titleist Vokey SM8 | Putter: Odyssey Toulon Las Vegas H7

• Administrator
Did notice a weird inconsistency (apparently this is my thing now). When Skyler and Junior pull up to the house, they notice Walt's new truck, and park directly behind it. But when Walt leaves with Holly, Skyler's car (the red Ford Edge) is parked across the street. I don't think Walt had enough time to move her car, and they didn't show it on camera.

I've got you now, Gilligan!

Hey dumbass: he shoved it backing out. Slammed into it, spun the wheels on the truck, and shoved it all the way back there. :-D:doh: It's not "parked" across the street - it's sitting there kind of in the intersection.

Um, he backed the car out of the driveway with his truck. Remember? He just backed right into it and pushed it out.

Ryan M

The Internet Adjustment Formula:
IAD = ( [ADD] * .96 + [EPS] * [1/.12] ) / (1.15)

IAD = Internet Adjusted Distance (in yards)
ADD = Actual Driver Distance (in yards)
EPS = E-Penis Size (in inches)

Fuuuuuuuuuuck. I missed the most blatant part of the episode. :doh::doh::doh::doh::doh: Bye bye to those pictures...

In my bag:

Fuuuuuuuuuuck. I missed the most blatant part of the episode.

You apologize to Gilligan right now!!!

:censored:

haha

Ryan M

• Administrator
You apologize to Gilligan right now!!!

No need. He's restricted from the thread for at least ten minutes .

No need. He's restricted from the thread for at least ten minutes.

Hahahaha

I would have laughed my ass off if you actually did that.
Ryan M

This is all I can think about...damn show..

go figure- I've been trying to get my fiance to watch the show and she didn't get into it. fast forward a year and she told me she's been watching it on Netflix.

wtf?

her coworker told her how good it was. apparently my opinion doesn't matter lol

Watched 3 episodes from the 1st season last night. man they look so much younger! lol

This was posted on reddit by a guy on the set. Apparently, the opening was filmed recently if the poster really is who he says he is. On the most recent podcast, Gilligan said BC was wearing a wig. According to the reddit post, this was the final scene shot for BB.

Steve

Kill slow play. Allow walking. Reduce ineffective golf instruction. Use environmentally friendly course maintenance.

Note: This thread is 3736 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!