IGNORED

Your Lowest Nine Holes (Regulation Course)

bkuehn1952
Note: This thread is 1313 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Let me start this with I have never shot par or under par for 9 holes on a regulation sized 9 holes of golf. 

Having said that I do have a whole bunch of 37's. 

I had (3) 9-hole rounds of 37 two years ago. One of which I remember really well I was 2 under standing on the 9th tee box... I made a triple. 

The very first 9 holes I played this year. I played at Bent Tree Golf Course, and shot a 37 on the front side. I actually recorded every shot for a course VLOG. You can see it here:

Oddly, I didn't feel like I hit it all that great on route to that 37 on the front 9 of Bent Tree. At the time I felt like I got a few breaks. That AND I'm not really sure the 37 is completely "According to Hoyle". I used a putter cup rather than putt at the actual hole. So, there's that. 

My bag is an ever-changing combination of clubs. 

A mix I am forever tinkering with. 

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

I can't honestly remember if it's my lowest 9 hole score, but shot a 38 on the front yesterday, and followed that up with a 42 on the back, ugh.

Gus
---------------

Many years ago I carded a 32 on the front 9 at the Casablanca GC in Mesquite, NV. 

It was a short lived accomplishment, as I followed that up with a 40 on the back 9.

Probably one of the better chances I ever had to break par on a legit 18 hole golf course. 

In My Bag:
A whole bunch of Tour Edge golf stuff...... :beer:

Mine is -1 at 33 (par 34, with 3 par 3s and 1 par 5).  Quickly went +4 (40) on the back 9, though...

Philippe

:callaway: Maverick Driver, 3W, 5W Big Bertha 
:mizuno: JPX 900 Forged 4-GW
:mizuno:  T7 55-09 and 60-10 forged wedges,
:odyssey: #7 putter (Slim 3.0 grip)

40 on the back 9 where I shot 53 on the front...

I’ve had a couple of times where I was +1 coming to the 7th tee to just instantly implode and finish the front 9 with +8 or +10. 

Our senior assoc. that I play in has a game for the front and back..  Low gross= net = skins =stableford = 5 clubs and a putter......... On one we had  low gross front and stroke play on the back........ Has a 32-37  par is 72  best 18 hole round for me.........

4 under

Really thought I had "figured it out," but the game long since humbled me and continues to.

If I can birdie once a round now I'll be cocky all day 💪

On 8/17/2020 at 12:18 PM, Missouri Swede said:

I know I've shot 3-over for a 39.  i don't think I've done any better than that.  Yet.

Update: 2-over 37 (par 35).  Double bogey on hole 10.  So I played the last 8 even. 3 birdies helped.2051912355_2overpar.jpg.da6ff795e35f9bd79e0df31decc30f01.jpg

Craig
What's in the :ogio: Silencer bag (on the :clicgear: cart)
Driver: :callaway: Razr Fit 10.5°  
5 Wood: :tmade: Burner  
Hybrid: :cobra: Baffler DWS 20°
Irons: :ping: G400 
Wedge: :ping: Glide 2.0 54° ES grind 
Putter: :heavyputter:  midweight CX2
:aimpoint:,  :bushnell: Tour V4

I shot a couple of one under scores on par 36 (regulation course in Connecticut and one in Salt Lake City) back in the 80s. Best 18 was 3 over par 72 back in my college days. Frustrating part was that I bogeyed the last two holes - ugh. =;^0.

Note: This thread is 1313 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!