IGNORED

2020-21 TST Fantasy Golf

gogolfing

Are you kidding me? I’m in first place and did not get my alert this week.  Another season torched  because of failed reminders (I know it’s ultimately my fault but I’m pissed regardless)

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

14 hours ago, Antneye said:

Are you kidding me? I’m in first place and did not get my alert this week.  Another season torched  because of failed reminders (I know it’s ultimately my fault but I’m pissed regardless)

If it makes you feel better, ive made my picks for every tournament and also have no shot to win.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, bweiss711 said:

If it makes you feel better, ive made my picks for every tournament and also have no shot to win.

This tournament I only have 2 guys that look like they'll make the cut, unless something magical happens.  When no "big" names play, I tend to suck at predicting people.

• 3 weeks later...
3 hours ago, bweiss711 said:

I had 5 of 6 guys miss the cut.  How is that even possible?  Good news is I started the guy who did make the cut.  Bad news is there is still a little ways to go until I hit rock bottom.

I dunno, I seem to have a pretty solid lock on DFL at the moment. B

12 hours ago, bweiss711 said:

I had 5 of 6 guys miss the cut.  How is that even possible?  Good news is I started the guy who did make the cut.  Bad news is there is still a little ways to go until I hit rock bottom.

4 of 6 for me! Frittelli and Im where in the top 7 at the Masters too! They are now on my sh*t list.😜

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, boogielicious said:

4 of 6 for me! Frittelli and Im where in the top 7 at the Masters too! They are now on my sh*t list.😜

Exactly, this event has always been a disaster weekend every year, no matter who I start...
I think the top players only show up to enjoy the weekend on the beach...

On 11/21/2020 at 4:46 AM, Club Rat said:

Exactly, this event has always been a disaster weekend every year, no matter who I start...
I think the top players only show up to enjoy the weekend on the beach...

One week left to get to the top @Club Rat...choose wisely. 

8 hours ago, gogolfing said:

One week left

The "Super Secret Services" briefing have information about "Point Fraud" in Canada ...
They indicate attempts to influence the points this segment have been by intimidation, blackmailing, and potential point buying.
My attorneys will be demanding a "Re-Count"  😁

1 hour ago, Club Rat said:

The "Super Secret Services" briefing have information about "Point Fraud" in Canada ...
They indicate attempts to influence the points this segment have been by intimidation, blackmailing, and potential point buying.
My attorneys will be demanding a "Re-Count"  😁

We will have to see what the Fantasy Golf Electoral College has to say about this.....one week for the first segment to be over, but then a little time to regroup and strategize your campaign before Segment #2 starts @Club Rat.....hope springs eternal

Edited by gogolfing

16 hours ago, Warren Zevon said:

Anyone else get their email reminder to make picks for tomorrows tournament?  I didn't.

My guess it is @Club Rat messing with the system along with his "Super Secret Services". Good luck this week.....then 4 off!

On 12/3/2020 at 11:21 AM, Club Rat said:

Don't worry about the pain in your neck, it will go away in about 4 weeks....

0_Voodoo-doll.jpg

Perfect....just in time for the next segment to start 😀

• iacas unpinned this topic