IGNORED

What Are You Listening To?

Ceej

Originally Posted by nevets88

Are you talking about The XX? Who else do you like that are similar?

Um, M83, School of Seven Bells, Asobi Seksu?

• Upvote 1

Stretch.

"In the process of trial and error, our failed attempts are meant to destroy arrogance and provoke humility." -- Master Jin Kwon

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Thanks, I'll give them a listen.

Originally Posted by Stretch

Um, M83, School of Seven Bells, Asobi Seksu?

Steve

Kill slow play. Allow walking. Reduce ineffective golf instruction. Use environmentally friendly course maintenance.

I think I've posted this band up here before, but I'll do it once more.

The Joy Formidable - Austere

In my UnderArmour Links stand bag...

Driver: '07 Burner 9.5° (stiff graphite shaft)
Woods: SasQuatch 17° 4-Wood (stiff graphite shaft)
Hybrid: 4DX Ironwood 20° (stiff graphite shaft)Irons/Wedges: Apex Edge 3-PW, GW, SW (stiff shaft); Carnoustie 60° LWPutter: Rossa AGSI+ Corzina...

• 2 weeks later...

One of the greatest guitarists and very under rated vocalist. The GREAT John Sykes.

:tmade: R15 14* Matrix Black Tie 7m3

:adams: Speedline Super S 3w & 5w Matrix Radix HD S VI

:callaway: X-12 4-PW Memphis 10

IONNOVEX  Type S GDT 50*, 54* & 62* Mitsubishi Rayon Kuro Kage Black 80ir

:odyssey: Tri-Ball SRT

-Landon

I'm listening to an audio book: Risk Management narrated by George Costanza.

[ Equipment ]
R11 9° (Lowered to 8.5°) UST Proforce VTS 7x tipped 1" | 906F2 15° and 18° | 585H 21° | Mizuno MP-67 +1 length TT DG X100 | Vokey 52° Oil Can, Cleveland CG10 2-dot 56° and 60° | TM Rossa Corza Ghost 35.5" | Srixon Z Star XV | Size 14 Footjoy Green Joys | Tour Striker Pro 5, 7, 56 | Swingwing

Something Corporate, Jack's Mannequinn, Brand New switchoff. anyone who likes piano rock should try Jack's, anyone who likes punk should try SOCO, Jack's singers earlier louder band, and anyone who likes a mix of angst, or melodic, or just plain good all mixed in and crapped on by the god of Indie Rock should try Brand New

"It's better to burn out than to fade away." -Kurt Cobain

I'm listening to an audio book: Risk Management narrated by George Costanza.

Can you report back to me on how that is?

In my bag:

Driver: Titleist TSi3 | 15º 3-Wood: Ping G410 | 17º 2-Hybrid: Ping G410 | 19º 3-Iron: TaylorMade GAPR Lo |4-PW Irons: Nike VR Pro Combo | 54º SW, 60º LW: Titleist Vokey SM8 | Putter: Odyssey Toulon Las Vegas H7

Originally Posted by Domenic

Something Corporate, Jack's Mannequinn, Brand New switchoff. anyone who likes piano rock should try Jack's, anyone who likes punk should try SOCO, Jack's singers earlier louder band, and anyone who likes a mix of angst, or melodic, or just plain good all mixed in and crapped on by the god of Indie Rock should try Brand New

Brand New's "The devil and god are raging inside me" is one of the most amazing albums I have ever picked up. I work in a used cd/dvd store, so I get to try out a lot of things that I would not normally have given a chance.

Today, I am listening to Buddy Guy  "Damn Right I've Got The Blues" and it will most definitely be coming home with me.

Anything with Jerry Garcia playing on it

jerry.jpg

All hail the Fat Man!

Yours in earnest, Jason.
Call me Ernest, or EJ or Ernie.

PSA - "If you find yourself in a hole, STOP DIGGING!"

My Whackin' Sticks: :cleveland: 330cc 2003 Launcher 10.5*  :tmade: RBZ HL 3w  :nickent: 3DX DC 3H, 3DX RC 4H  :callaway: X-22 5-AW  :nike:SV tour 56* SW :mizuno: MP-T11 60* LW :bridgestone: customized TD-03 putter :tmade:Penta TP3   :aimpoint:

Originally Posted by Anjew

Brand New's "The devil and god are raging inside me" is one of the most amazing albums I have ever picked up. I work in a used cd/dvd store, so I get to try out a lot of things that I would not normally have given a chance.

Today, I am listening to Buddy Guy  "Damn Right I've Got The Blues" and it will most definitely be coming home with me.

let's go to Bangkok, put oour hands in Handucffs, note that the Archers Bows Have Broken because its Sowing Season, shout "Jesus!" as we jump down the cliff into a Limousine with Luca riding shotgub. then we'll realize this is Not The Sun, it was all just a trap, but who cares because what You Won't Know won't hurt you.

"It's better to burn out than to fade away." -Kurt Cobain

30 Seconds to Mars - Echelon

Best Regards,
Ryan

In the :ogio: bag:
:nike: VR-S Covert Tour Driver 10.5 :nike: VR-S Covert Tour 3W :titleist: 712U 21*
:nike: VR Pro Blades 4-PW :vokey: Vokeys 52*, 56* & 60* :scotty_cameron: Studio Select Newport 2
:leupold:
:true_linkswear: 

• Administrator

The Talk Show #77 , a podcast with Dan Benjamin and John Gruber.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Originally Posted by iacas

The Talk Show #77, a podcast with Dan Benjamin and John Gruber.

ROCK ON!!!! images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRzbH9LG0yzwSQ4OVUZMgSK-hHRlMla-E_pT2cj-5ACGJz-p_tT

Yours in earnest, Jason.

My Whackin' Sticks: :cleveland: 330cc 2003 Launcher 10.5*  :tmade: RBZ HL 3w  :nickent: 3DX DC 3H, 3DX RC 4H  :callaway: X-22 5-AW  :nike:SV tour 56* SW :mizuno: MP-T11 60* LW :bridgestone: customized TD-03 putter :tmade:Penta TP3   :aimpoint:

[URL=http://5by5.tv/talkshow/77]The Talk Show #77[/URL], a podcast with Dan Benjamin and John Gruber.

We're doing podcasts now? I'm currently wallowing in Super Bowl regret with The B.S. Report and looking forward to basketball with The Basketball Jones.

In my bag:

Driver: Titleist TSi3 | 15º 3-Wood: Ping G410 | 17º 2-Hybrid: Ping G410 | 19º 3-Iron: TaylorMade GAPR Lo |4-PW Irons: Nike VR Pro Combo | 54º SW, 60º LW: Titleist Vokey SM8 | Putter: Odyssey Toulon Las Vegas H7

Originally Posted by Domenic

Taking Back Sunday, Blink 182, Taylor Swift and no not just cuz she's hot

The best i would give her is "quasi hot", she reminds me of Kirsten Dunst, to many sharp rat like features. Looks like she should be nibbling on some cheese!

Yours in earnest, Jason.