IGNORED

What Are You Listening To?

Ceej

From the latest album by Steven Wilson:

Ogio Grom | Callaway X Hot Pro | Callaway X-Utility 3i | Mizuno MX-700 23º | Titleist Vokey SM 52.08, 58.12 | Mizuno MX-700 15º | Titleist 910 D2 9,5º | Scotty Cameron Newport 2 | Titleist Pro V1x and Taylormade Penta | Leupold GX-1

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Michael Franti - Say Hey (I l Love You)

Neko Case - Night Still Comes

Tame Impala - Elephant

Man Man - Head On (Hold On To Your Heart)

Steve

Kill slow play. Allow walking. Reduce ineffective golf instruction. Use environmentally friendly course maintenance.

Courtney Barnett - Avant Gardener

Courtney Barnett - Depreston

In my UnderArmour Links stand bag...

Driver: '07 Burner 9.5° (stiff graphite shaft)
Woods: SasQuatch 17° 4-Wood (stiff graphite shaft)
Hybrid: 4DX Ironwood 20° (stiff graphite shaft)Irons/Wedges: Apex Edge 3-PW, GW, SW (stiff shaft); Carnoustie 60° LWPutter: Rossa AGSI+ Corzina...

Steve

Kill slow play. Allow walking. Reduce ineffective golf instruction. Use environmentally friendly course maintenance.

@Zeph

have you listened to the whole thing?  i think its got some great stuff, but some of it is pretty bad.  the title track is terrible.

anyways, im listening to this.  wonderfully jiggly chest bags to look at.

Colin P.

I love that little riff used for Better Call Saul's theme.

Here's a couple of versions and some songs from the band, Little Barrie, that wrote it:

Steve

I'm not John Mayer fan, but for some reason I was searching for this Skynyrd song for my daughter to continue her classic rock education. Because it was covered by him, it gave the song credence. Ha. Doesn't come near the original, but thought I'd share. I didn't think a song like this was in his repertoire.

My Swing

Driver: :ping: G30, Irons: :tmade: Burner 2.0, Putter: :cleveland:, Balls: :snell:

Paul Simon!

Steve

A sweet pop confection about a very bleak subject. Song has aged very well IMHO. OMD still sounds, recent. [video]http://youtu.be/d5XJ2GiR6Bo[/video]

Steve

A great song from the 80s: Kim Wilde - Kids in America:

Steve

More 80s music! Todd Rundgren - Bang The Drum All Day

I don't want to work
I want to bang on the drum all day
I don't want to play
I just want to bang on the drum all day

Steve

Steve

Very cute, mini people playing a cover of Katy Perry's Firework

Steve