IGNORED

What do You Guys and Gals Think About the Current Delivery Times?

Note: This thread is 799 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Hey all,

I have been wondering what you all think about the delivery times rising these days.

I ordered my new Irons like 6 weeks ago ( Mizuno JPX 921 Forged 4 - pw with KBS Tour stiff shafts no further spec changes grips Golfpride MCC Aline grips) together with a Mizuno M craft VI black putter.

also ordered 3 Vokey SM8 black finish wedges 50 deg 08. 56.09 bend to 55.08 and a 60.08.

So far no news to be told about the ata. 

I mean the weather here in the Netherlands finally getting better and I am getting excited to play them. 

Dirver: Mizuno JPX 825 9,5 Fujikura Orochi Red Eye Stiff 65 g.
3 wood: Mizuno JPX 825 14 Fujikura Orochi Red Eye Stiff 75 g.
Hybrid: Mizuno JPX 825 18 Fujikura Orochi Red Eye Stiff 85 g. 
Irons: Mizuno MP 59 3 / PW KBS Tour stiff shaft ( Golf Pride Niion )
Wedges: Taylormade ATV Wedges 52 and 58 ( Golf Pride Niion )
putter: Taylormade ghost series 770 35 inch ( Super Stroke slim 3.0 )
Balls: Taylormade TP 5

• Administrator

I’m not finding shipping times to be too bad.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

I got my new set of PXG Dual Core irons in just over two weeks.

:ping: G25 Driver Stiff :ping: G20 3W, 5W :ping: S55 4-W (aerotech steel fiber 110g shafts) :ping: Tour Wedges 50*, 54*, 58* :nike: Method Putter Floating clubs: :edel: 54* trapper wedge

2 minutes ago, Vinsk said:

Ah, pictures please.

My bag is an ever-changing combination of clubs. 

A mix I am forever tinkering with. 

Right I have an update not the best one but I got a phone call today with the great news that the putter arrived. but no info yet about the wedges and irons

On 5/23/2021 at 7:12 AM, iacas said:

Same, the PXG Driver got to me in about 2-weeks. Same with my Titleist 3-wood. 

I was warned by my local golf store that Ping clubs were like 2 months out. 

Matt Dougherty, P.E.
 fasdfa dfdsaf 

What's in My Bag
Driver; :pxg: 0311 Gen 5,  3-Wood: 
:titleist: 917h3 ,  Hybrid:  :titleist: 915 2-Hybrid,  Irons: Sub 70 TAIII Fordged
Wedges: :edel: (52, 56, 60),  Putter: :edel:,  Ball: :snell: MTB,  Shoe: :true_linkswear:,  Rangfinder: :leupold:
Bag: :ping:

Mizuno Uk is saying they are shipping most within 4 weeks, but they have some trouble with a few shafts and grips. I just hope it isn't KBS or golf pride lol. Than prob Titleist will have the same issue for my wedges. Putter looks awesome if you ask me!

IMG_5569 (1).jpeg

On 5/23/2021 at 6:22 AM, Vinsk said:

Could you let us know how you like 'em when you get time? Those interest me, too.

Going on 7 weeks for a wedge and T100 irons from Titleist, the TSi2 5w shipped out in like 3 weeks though. It's the shafts that are holding my order up. True Temper Dynamic Gold S200.

:titleist:

:tmade:

On 5/23/2021 at 7:12 AM, iacas said:

I think it depends on the manufacturer and what you are getting. 

I’m still waiting on my ZX5 AW because they didn’t get any AW heads in the last shipment. I ordered March 14. And am missing 1 club. (Though I’m crushing it with my Z785 irons.)

Tour Edge has been out of a few items, but their new Exotics C721 and Exotics E521 irons have a 48-hour guarantee on Custom Orders.

It can be 2 days if they have everything, or 3-4 months, if they don’t. It all depends.

What's in Shane's Bag?     

Ball: 2022 :callaway: Chrome Soft Triple Track

Driver: :callaway:Paradym Triple Diamond 8° MCA Kai’li 70s FW: :callaway:Paradym Triple Diamond  H: :callaway: Apex Pro 21 20°

I (3-PW) :callaway: Apex 21 UST Recoil 95 (3), Recoil 110 (4-PW). Wedges: :callaway: Jaws Raw 50°, 54°, 60° UST Recoil 110

Putter: :odyssey: Tri-Hot 5K Triple Wide 35”

19 hours ago, Zippo said:

Could you let us know how you like 'em when you get time? Those interest me, too.

I absolutely love them. Great feel, sound great and they really get the ball moving. They are every bit as long as my Callaway Mavrik Pros.  But I do have to say I got graphite shafts which I’ve really come to like. It’s a great deal I think. PXG irons for $99/club….highly recommend.

• Like 1

:ping: G25 Driver Stiff :ping: G20 3W, 5W :ping: S55 4-W (aerotech steel fiber 110g shafts) :ping: Tour Wedges 50*, 54*, 58* :nike: Method Putter Floating clubs: :edel: 54* trapper wedge

The next update is a fact, the irons will be in tomorrow, got a phonecall from the shop today. so now it is only the vokey wedges that still need to come. I thought Titleist would be the first to arrive guess I was wrong there. maybe it is because one of them needs to be bend.

On 6/2/2021 at 4:36 PM, tomvk77nl said:

The next update is a fact, the irons will be in tomorrow, got a phonecall from the shop today. so now it is only the vokey wedges that still need to come. I thought Titleist would be the first to arrive guess I was wrong there. maybe it is because one of them needs to be bend.

Titleist must be absolutely slammed. I recently canceled my order on my T100 irons because I felt like I was being lied to about the whole order and I'm still waiting on a singular 56° wedge I ordered in April. Bad year to want new golf stuff unless it's standard off the rack I guess.

30 minutes ago, ShawnSum said:

Titleist must be absolutely slammed. I recently canceled my order on my T100 irons because I felt like I was being lied to about the whole order and I'm still waiting on a singular 56° wedge I ordered in April. Bad year to want new golf stuff unless it's standard off the rack I guess.

I’ve heard True temper and golfpride are causing trouble. At the shop they told me titleist is between 8 and 12 weeks for custom orders. I went to a woods fitting as well guess i was lucky that the stock shaft works great for me on the cobra radspeed. I will pick them up tomorrow. I got great results on de xb driver and the 3 wood and 3 hybrid as well. So basically if i get the wedges i changed the whole bag. 

• Informative 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/7/2021 at 5:32 PM, tomvk77nl said:

I’ve heard True temper and golfpride are causing trouble. At the shop they told me titleist is between 8 and 12 weeks for custom orders.

Pretty damn accurate, I just got my wedge. Order date was 4/11 and today is 6/17 so I'm right at 9 weeks. Specs are -1/2'' off the shaft, true temper s300 shaft and winn dri-tac midsize grip. 

On 6/17/2021 at 9:32 PM, ShawnSum said:

Pretty damn accurate, I just got my wedge. Order date was 4/11 and today is 6/17 so I'm right at 9 weeks. Specs are -1/2'' off the shaft, true temper s300 shaft and winn dri-tac midsize grip. 

I am waiting 10 weeks now on my wedges, with kbs tour stiff shafts and golfpride mcc aline grips standard length only the 56 deg wedge bend down to 55. But i am from the Netherlands clubs should be made in UK and than transported so it might take a few extra days. Lets hope i get them next week. 

On 5/25/2021 at 10:10 AM, saevel25 said:

Same, the PXG Driver got to me in about 2-weeks. Same with my Titleist 3-wood. 

I was warned by my local golf store that Ping clubs were like 2 months out. 

PXG is great.  Ordered a putter, driver and another putter in Feb. March and June, respectively. Custom assembled yet all arrived in 10 days. Back in April, ordered a set of Srixon ZX 5 irons from normally dependable Rock Bottom Golf. Waited 2 weeks with no delivery. Called customer service and they said another month. Canceled and bought in person from Golf Galaxy.

Note: This thread is 799 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!