IGNORED

2021 U.S. Open at Torrey Pines

nevets88
Note: This thread is 1001 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

What’s the crack with Hovland’s WD? Any body know anything about it?

• Like 1

Stevie T

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

22 minutes ago, jxdama said:

Koepka  is  going to have to worry about  making the  cut. He  is spraying  it everywhere. Might  be  intimidated  by  Morikawa's  play.

I think Morikawa's too small to intimidate Koepka.  We'll leave the intimidation to Bryson.

And dude, what's with all the egg yolks in your personal icon photo?!  (Though the dish looks delicious)  Has your heart doctor approved of the photo?  Check with Vinsk...

22 minutes ago, Beastie said:

F Why Eye...not many colonists are familiar with "What's the crack".  

In der bag:
Cleveland Hi-Bore driver, Maltby 5 wood, Maltby hybrid, Maltby irons and wedges (23 to 50) Vokey 59/07, Cleveland Niblick (LH-42), and a Maltby mallet putter.                                                                                                                                                 "When the going gets tough...it's tough to get going."

• Administrator
4 minutes ago, Piz said:

F Why Eye...not many colonists are familiar with "What's the crack".  

I think we can use context clues…

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

1 hour ago, Beastie said:

No Old Course then? It’s just a muni 

Didn't realize the Old Course was used for the US Open. Learn something new every day, I guess.  Seriously, the discussion was about US Open venues.

Edited by PeaceFrogg

6 minutes ago, iacas said:

Sherbert...

In der bag:
Cleveland Hi-Bore driver, Maltby 5 wood, Maltby hybrid, Maltby irons and wedges (23 to 50) Vokey 59/07, Cleveland Niblick (LH-42), and a Maltby mallet putter.                                                                                                                                                 "When the going gets tough...it's tough to get going."

13 minutes ago, iacas said:

I don't know. I thought he was saying that VH had a wardrobe malfunction with his pants 😁.

39 minutes ago, Double Mocha Man said:

I think Morikawa's too small to intimidate Koepka.  We'll leave the intimidation to Bryson.

And dude, what's with all the egg yolks in your personal icon photo?!  (Though the dish looks delicious)  Has your heart doctor approved of the photo?  Check with Vinsk...

I didnt  put  it  in there. Koepka  coming totally  apart  now. It  isnt that  difficult  out there.

I also have  no idea  how to change  it.

Same dumb schtick since joining.

• Administrator
6 minutes ago, jxdama said:

I also have  no idea  how to change  it.

Gee.

https://thesandtrap.com/how-to/add-an-avatar/

Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

• Administrator
3 minutes ago, jxdama said:

Thanks. Koepka was embarrassing today. Should  have hit  an iron off every tee.

You need to have an avatar.

11 hours ago, nevets88 said:

USO on Peacock now and there's just so much announcing. SHUT UP! And ads. Lots of ads.

I had a weird experience with Peacock this morning.  My YTTV isn't working well for some reason (been an issue the past few days), so I used the app.  I signed up for free Peacock, watched Torrey on my laptop but couldn't cast to the TV.  So I installed the app on my TV but when I logged in there, I could only follow the featured group.  Is anyone else watching it (not right now, just in general) on free peacock?

-- Michael | My swing! 

"You think you're Jim Furyk. That's why your phone is never charged." - message from my mother

Driver:  Titleist 915D2.  4-wood:  Titleist 917F2.  Titleist TS2 19 degree hybrid.  Another hybrid in here too.  Irons 5-U, Ping G400.  Wedges negotiable (currently 54 degree Cleveland, 58 degree Titleist) Edel putter. 

• Administrator

• Thumbs Up 2

8 hours ago, Beastie said:

Cracked driver on Thursday and injured eye and WD on Friday. Not the US Open he was looking for.

• Thumbs Up 1

Ogio Grom | Callaway X Hot Pro | Callaway X-Utility 3i | Mizuno MX-700 23º | Titleist Vokey SM 52.08, 58.12 | Mizuno MX-700 15º | Titleist 910 D2 9,5º | Scotty Cameron Newport 2 | Titleist Pro V1x and Taylormade Penta | Leupold GX-1

1 hour ago, Zeph said:

Cracked driver on Thursday and injured eye and WD on Friday. Not the US Open he was looking for.

Thanks! That statement must have have been written by a PA or management company. What 20 something talks like that?  

I suppose he was certain of missing the cut, so fair enough. 

Stevie T

10 minutes ago, Beastie said:  

I suppose he was certain of missing the cut, so fair enough. 

At the point he WD he could not know he would miss the cut. Unfortunate but 6 over with plenty of holes left he could have made the cut. 

:cobra: UL stand Bag
:ping: G425 Max
 :ping: hybrid G15 20 * 
:tmade: M2 3HL                               :mizuno: JPX 923 5-gw                           

:vokey:54*
:tmade: High Toe 58*

:scotty_cameron:
:true_linkswear:-Lux Hybrid, Lux Sport

:clicgear:

25 minutes ago, jmanbooyaa said:

At the point he WD he could not know he would miss the cut. Unfortunate but 6 over with plenty of holes left he could have made the cut. 

Yeah, but his eye wasn’t getting any better. Six over for the day and shooting two under the last eight holes. If he thought he had a shot and the eye wasn’t bad enough, he would probably have tried. I don’t think people can do the Tiger blaming on the WD.

Ogio Grom | Callaway X Hot Pro | Callaway X-Utility 3i | Mizuno MX-700 23º | Titleist Vokey SM 52.08, 58.12 | Mizuno MX-700 15º | Titleist 910 D2 9,5º | Scotty Cameron Newport 2 | Titleist Pro V1x and Taylormade Penta | Leupold GX-1

Note: This thread is 1001 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!