IGNORED

Last (Golf) Thing You Bought?

The last time I went to the Edwin Watts I got a mint demo set of Ping I20 irons 4-sw for $375.00 and a dozen Titleist Pro V1x.  Now that the weather is getting nice here in East Tenn. I'm read for the season to start.

Went to golf galaxy today since they sent some member coupons and all so I went and bought some new echo shoes (blue and gray) and they feel really nice. They are spike less which I don't really like but they look nice and feel great. I also picked up a range finder and I ended up getting a free dozen pro v1's which was sweet. Next time I will probably pick up a 60 degree but I have spent so much money lately need to lay off or I will run out of money before my summer job!

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

I bought a dozen each of Bridgestone E6 yellow & orange along with a Golf Pride New Decade Multi Compound grip installed on a new driver shaft.

Driver:  :nike:  Vapor Pro 9.5°  Wood & Hybrids : :nike:Covert Tour 13°, 18° & 21°
Irons & Wedges:
  :nike:  Covert 2.0  5i - AW,  :titleist:   56-14F,  60-07S
Putter:     :titleist:Newport Select
Balls:  :bridgestone: B330-RX

• 2 weeks later...

Callaway Hex Control Golf Balls - found one a while back, really liked it.  Bought a dozen for $13.50 through Amazon, giving them a whirl today on the Course.

-Jerry

Driver: Titleist 913 D3 (9.5 degree) – Aldila RIP 60-2.9-Stiff; Callaway Mini-Driver Kura Kage 60g shaft - 12 degree Hybrids: Callway X2 Hot Pro - 16 degree & 23 degree – Pro-Shaft; Callway X2 Hot – 5H & 6H Irons: Titleist 714 AP2 7 thru AW with S300 Dynamic Gold Wedges: Titleist Vokey GW (54 degree), Callaway MackDaddy PM Grind SW (58 degree) Putter: Ping Cadence TR Ketsch Heavy Balls: Titleist Pro V1x & Snell MyTourBall

"Golf is the closest game to the game we call life. You get bad breaks from good shots; you get good breaks from bad shots but you have to play the ball where it lies."- Bobby Jones

Just picked up a set of Mizuno JPX 850 Forged irons.

Titleist 913 D3
Taylormade RBZ 3 Wood

Taylormade RBZ 3 Hybrid

Taylormade RBZ 4 Hybrid

MIzuno MP52 5-PW

MIzuno 52* MP-T10 Wedge

Mizuno 56* R Series Wedge

Mizuno 60* R Series Wedge
Scotty Cameron Select Newport 2 Notchback

Great irons, I picked mine up about a month ago and really like them.

Joe Paradiso

I would just like to say they look superb, you have great taste, and I'm not even slightly jealous you bastard

Gaz Lee

a dozen Titleist Velocity balls and a pair of pants.

In my Sun Mountain 14 Way Stand Bag:

Driver - Ping G30 10.5* : Fairway - Ping G30 18* : Hybrids - Titleist 915H 21* & 915 H 24* : Irons - Mizuno JPX 850 Forged 5 - GW : Wedges, Vokey 54.14, Vokey 58.12 : Putter - Scotty Cameron Studio Select Newport 2 or Ping Craz-E-R  : Ball - Bridgestone B330RX, Cart - Cliqgear 3.5

Great irons, I picked mine up about a month ago and really like them.

I have been looking at them for awhile and I decided to finally pull the trigger. I've had my MP-52's since they came out, so I felt I got my worth out of them.

I would just like to say they look superb, you have great taste, and I'm not even slightly jealous you bastard

Thanks... lol, I really liked the way they looked and I didn't want to move away from a Forged club but wanted something that was a little more forgiving and still looked good and not like a clunky GI club. I'm happy so far.

Titleist 913 D3
Taylormade RBZ 3 Wood

Taylormade RBZ 3 Hybrid

Taylormade RBZ 4 Hybrid

MIzuno MP52 5-PW

MIzuno 52* MP-T10 Wedge

Mizuno 56* R Series Wedge

Mizuno 60* R Series Wedge
Scotty Cameron Select Newport 2 Notchback

Blast Driveway really like it. Going to be a game changer because I will ditch the driver and 3w. Last night I got to 47 yards in front of the green hitting it twice on a 566 yard par 5. Easy birdie. I average about 15 yards less than my driver but that includes all the shots off the deck which are slightly shorter. I get about 280ish out of decent strikes off a tee and 260ish off the deck. Flight is a little lower off the tuff but that's a me not the club. I caught a single last Sun that turned out to be an asst pro I know from another course. He was intrigued seeing I could keep up with his driver with it. Thing is a beast but I hate the sound.

Dave :-)

Traded in my old irons and got a new 38 inch Odyssey Works 7 tank counterbalanced putter, a Black Clover hat and a dozen of last years Srixon Z stars. So far I'm starting the season with new driver and 3 wood (X Hot pro for both), new irons (G25 4-U) and a new putter. I need to stop going to the golf store.

I test hit one of those counter balanced putters earlier this week, I never thought of trading in irons on a putter, this could be dangerous.

Taylormade M2 driver @ 9.5*+2

TM M6 D-type 3wood 16*, 
TM M2 Rescue 3H@19* and 4H@22* ,
TM RocketBladez irons 5-9,PW,AW, SW(23*,26.5*,30.5*,35*,40*,45*,50*,55*),
TM Hi-Toe 60* wedge,
Ping Karsten 1959 Craz-E, or a Scotty
Bushnell Tour V3 rangefinder

My last 2 club purchases were of the 'point and click' variety!

I misjudged the cold wind this morning and I was slightly underdressed for the round so I picked up a pretty sweet pullover windbreaker at the pro-shop.

What's in Paul's Bag:
- Callaway Big Bertha Alpha Driver
- Big Bertha Alpha 815 3-wood
- Callaway Razr Fit 5-wood
- Callaway Big Bertha 4-5 Rescue Clubs
-- Mizuno Mx-25 six iron-gap wedge
- Mizuno Mp-T4 56degree SW
- Mizuno Mp-T11 60degree SW
- Putter- Ping Cadence Ketsch

Thanks... lol, I really liked the way they looked and I didn't want to move away from a Forged club but wanted something that was a little more forgiving and still looked good and not like a clunky GI club. I'm happy so far.

I have just this wkend secured a sale of my mp54's and purchSed a set of 850 forged! I too like the look and am expecting/desperately hoping for some extra forgiveness, although I loved my 54's, they weren't loving me back!

Gaz Lee

Dick's Sporting Goods sent me a free sleeve of Callaway Chrome Soft golf balls and a Sharpie!

Driver: Titleist TSR1 12* @ 11.25*

3 Wood: Titleist TSR1 15*

5 Wood: Titleist TSR1 18*

7 Wood: Titleist TSR1 20*

9 Wood: Titleist TSR1 23*

Irons: Titleist T350 5-P 23*-43*

Wedges: Titleist Vokey SM8 50.12F*, 56.14F*

Putter: Titleist SC Super Select Newport 2

I have just this wkend secured a sale of my mp54's and purchSed a set of 850 forged!

I too like the look and am expecting/desperately hoping for some extra forgiveness, although I loved my 54's, they weren't loving me back!

I hope you're only expecting a little bit more forgiveness because the club specs are very close to the 850 Forged are targeted at 6-16 cappers and the 54's are 0-12.

Joe Paradiso