IGNORED

Last (Golf) Thing You Bought

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just purchased the following for post surgery golf being that I am a USAF Veteran I thought they would be appropriate.  

Titleist T400 irons. I haven’t gotten them yet, but they are on order!

Bought a US Kids golf set and pink hello kitty balls for my daughter.  It's for her 3rd birthday so i'm just hoping she likes golf as much as her dad.

Posted Images

Originally Posted by sean_miller

So it's okay then?

Did you see my reply about your Penta purchase? If you bought 2 dozen, they owe you a dozen since the current TM deal is buy 2 get 1 free.

Didn't say it was okay.. I mean he was eldery, not senial, theres a difference..just seemed like he wanted them moved.  What would you do? the 899.99 sticker was still on them? I save 500 bucks how could I say no

Originally Posted by hjimzaf

Did you see my reply about your Penta purchase? If you bought 2 dozen, they owe you a dozen since the current TM deal is buy 2 get 1 free.

The deal at Golf Town was one at regular price or two 2 dozen for ~ $60 to $65.

I wouldn't know what deals TM offers other than at Golf Town since I've never considered purchasing anything TM in the past 15 years.

Originally Posted by sean_miller

The deal at Golf Town was one at regular price or two 2 dozen for ~ $60 to $65.

I wouldn't know what deals TM offers other than at Golf Town since I've never considered purchasing anything TM in the past 15 years.

I took advangate of the same deal here at the local Golf Town in Toronto.

Bought a dozen Noodle Easy Distance+ golf balls, an blue Under Armour shirt and a pair of white plaid Ping golf shorts.

Nike Ignite Driver 460cc 9.5* for $31.99... Has a Grafalloy Blue 65 shaft, but I had to also buy a new grip, so I got a Golf Pride for $7.

$40 for a driver I can hit well is a hell of a win if you ask me...

Last time i got my pops a $50 gift card to golfgalaxy, before that i got a burner 2009 driver10.5 reg for $80, two boxes of burner tour balls, two boxes of nike one vapor speed balls (4 boxes for $80), a donkey driver headcover, and a glove

• iacas changed the title to Last (Golf) Thing You Bought