IGNORED

Your favorite burger.

cbe_golfer
Note: This thread is 3222 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Becks Prime or Pappas Burgers. Third choice would be Fuddruckers. Has to be some place that lets you order your burger medium rare. Has to be loaded with grease so the grease runs down to your elbows when you bite into it. I hate fast food burgers.

Bag: Titleist
Driver: TM RBZ 9.5
Fairway metals: TM RBZ 3 wood
Hybrids: TM RBZ 3, 4 and 5
Irons: TM Burner 1.0 6 thru LW stiff steel shafts
Putter: Ping B60
Ball: TM Tour Preferred X or ProV1x
Check out littlejohngolfleague.com  A Greater Houston TX traveling golf league.

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Fur

Reminded me soo much of NPH in Harold and Kumar.

Whats in my Warbird Hot Bad:

Driver: 907D1 9.5 - 65-S Aldila VS Proto --- FT-IQ coming soon?
2 Hybrid: Rescue mid-TP 16 deg
3 Hybrid: Rescue TP - HC Tour Only Model 19 deg - DG X-1004-PW: 695CB Irons - Project X 6.0Wedges Vokey SM58, Vokey SM54, Vokey 250Putter Futura PhantomWhere I WorkMy...

Becks Prime or Pappas Burgers. Third choice would be Fuddruckers. Has to be some place that lets you order your burger medium rare. Has to be loaded with grease so the grease runs down to your elbows when you bite into it. I hate fast food burgers.

I just got back from Houston... Pappas is UNREAL!

Damn, I'm going to miss that

Daniel Duarte
905R UST Proforce V2 76g 44" S
904F 15, Graphite Design YS6+
MD Hybrid, 19 Degree, UST V2 Hybrid S
Pro M Gunmetal 5-PW, Nippon 1150GH Pro SVokey Oil Can 52 - RAWVokey Spin Milled Oil Can 56, 60 - RAWTEI3 Newport II - Torch Copper- Prov1x

In-N-Out. Double double animal style

Big Cart Bag:

R7 Quad 11.5*
200Steel 5wood 15*
Baffler Hybrid 18* R7 Draw Irons 3-AW Tour Action 56* / 60* Dual Force 990 Pro V1/x

In-N-Out. Double double animal style

I am very very disappointed in you Hans.

There was only one correct answer for you to post.
We take eighteen ounces of sizzling ground beef, and soak it in rich, creamery butter, then we top it off with bacon, ham, and a fried egg. We call it the “Good Morning Burger.”

The mushroom and swiss butterburgers at Culvers are good. Last Thursday I had a steakhouse burger at Burger King. That was pretty good too.

Whats in my :sunmountain: C-130 cart bag?

Woods: :mizuno: JPX 850 9.5*, :mizuno: JPX 850 15*, :mizuno: JPX-850 19*, :mizuno: JPX Fli-Hi #4, :mizuno: JPX 800 Pro 5-PW, :mizuno: MP T-4 50-06, 54-09 58-10, :cleveland: Smart Square Blade and :bridgestone: B330-S

I would have to sat that here in NC the Hardee's ThickBurger is excellent. It has a steakburger taste and hard to beat. When fixing burgers at home I have recently discover Bubba Burgers from Wal Mart or Sam's Club. They are frozen and made in the shape of Texas. Plop them on the grill and you will be pleased!
HAPPY GOLFING
Jay in NC
http://www.mygolfreport.com

• 6 years later...

Guy who did this list has not taste for burgers.  https://www.yahoo.com/food/surprise-winner-in-fast-food-hamburger-taste-test-120041277486.html

Matt Dougherty, P.E.
 fasdfa dfdsaf 

What's in My Bag
Driver; :pxg: 0311 Gen 5,  3-Wood: 
:titleist: 917h3 ,  Hybrid:  :titleist: 915 2-Hybrid,  Irons: Sub 70 TAIII Fordged
Wedges: :edel: (52, 56, 60),  Putter: :edel:,  Ball: :snell: MTB,  Shoe: :true_linkswear:,  Rangfinder: :leupold:
Bag: :ping:

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Guy who did this list has not taste for burgers.  https://www.yahoo.com/food/surprise-winner-in-fast-food-hamburger-taste-test-120041277486.html

Maybe but he is just doing "Fast Food".  Their pick for #1 in the fast food category, Burger King, is not a bad choice.  I will only do fast food burgers if it is last and probably only choice.  If I were doing the rating...Five Guys would have been at the bottom of the list or ever farther down if I could have put them there.  They cook the life out of a patty and then cook it some more till the taste is more like the wrapper and not the meat.

Bag: Titleist
Driver: TM RBZ 9.5
Fairway metals: TM RBZ 3 wood
Hybrids: TM RBZ 3, 4 and 5
Irons: TM Burner 1.0 6 thru LW stiff steel shafts
Putter: Ping B60
Ball: TM Tour Preferred X or ProV1x
Check out littlejohngolfleague.com  A Greater Houston TX traveling golf league.

my favorite is home made.

dont have burger joints south of france.

so pure cow meat from the market, (it's just pure steak hashed on demand) turned and turned on a pan (salted on the first turn with big grey salt from sea nearby) cheddar just after, meat stopped almost immediately, like blue rare. header hardly has time to melt but does after a bit be heat and heat from buns.

cooked onions, tomato, leaf of salad (local market) sweet pickles. barbecue sauce (import), and a bit of mayonnaise (homemade).

voilà !

I've been all over the country to every major city and here are the three best places everyone has to try:

1.) Mr. Bartley's Burger Cottage (Cambridge, MA next to Harvard)

2.) In-N-Out (not gourmet, but good lord have mercy...order it Animal style!!!)

3.) Higgins Restaurant and Bar (Portland, Oregon)

Mr. Bartley's is my favorite, hands down. I've eaten there 4 times and each time the food experience was awesome. The place itself is small and they pack you in like sardines, but that's the fun of it. In-N-Out speaks for itself...cheap, economical, but damn its good if not great for fast food. Higgins in portland is a small bar and if you get the chance, order their burger (it's a grounded sirlion steak with alot of herbs and spices...delicious!)...

Bon Appetite :)

My favorite from Mr. Bartley's is one with boursin cheese with added fried egg on top.

Yum.  Now I am getting hungry...

Don

:titleist: 910 D2, 8.5˚, Adila RIP 60 S-Flex
:titleist: 980F 15˚
:yonex: EZone Blades (3-PW) Dynamic Gold S-200
:vokey:   Vokey wedges, 52˚; 56˚; and 60˚
:scotty_cameron:  2014 Scotty Cameron Select Newport 2

My homemade ones, hands down. I use good quality ground pork, white onion shredded by a box grater, fresh chives from the garden, just a pinch of bread crumbs (maybe an 1/8 of a cup per pound) and a few table spoons of Soy Sauce. Super juicy, never dry and absolutely delicious. Anyone who's ever had one is super surprised and agrees that it's way better than ground beef.

Yours in earnest, Jason.
Call me Ernest, or EJ or Ernie.

PSA - "If you find yourself in a hole, STOP DIGGING!"

My Whackin' Sticks: :cleveland: 330cc 2003 Launcher 10.5*  :tmade: RBZ HL 3w  :nickent: 3DX DC 3H, 3DX RC 4H  :callaway: X-22 5-AW  :nike:SV tour 56* SW :mizuno: MP-T11 60* LW :bridgestone: customized TD-03 putter :tmade:Penta TP3   :aimpoint:

• 3 weeks later...
My homemade ones, hands down. I use good quality ground pork, white onion shredded by a box grater, fresh chives from the garden, just a pinch of bread crumbs (maybe an 1/8 of a cup per pound) and a few table spoons of Soy Sauce. Super juicy, never dry and absolutely delicious. Anyone who's ever had one is super surprised and agrees that it's way better than ground beef.

I tried those last night. Very good, and I'll definitely be cooking them again in the future!

Corey

The moment you add those breadcrumbs you're just grilling meatloaf.

In my bag:

Driver: Titleist TSi3 | 15º 3-Wood: Ping G410 | 17º 2-Hybrid: Ping G410 | 19º 3-Iron: TaylorMade GAPR Lo |4-PW Irons: Nike VR Pro Combo | 54º SW, 60º LW: Titleist Vokey SM8 | Putter: Odyssey Toulon Las Vegas H7

The Great Lost Bear in Portland, Maine. http://www.greatlostbear.com/images/menu/menu4.pdf

The Almighty Cheesus.  No bun... no Texas Toast... they put it between two grilled cheese sandwiches.  And, if you don't think your heart will stop there, you can add a fried egg to it for good measure.

:ping:

• G400 - 9° /Alta CB 55 Stiff / G410-SFT - 16° /Project X 6.0S 85G / G410 - 20.5° /Tensei Orange 75S
  • G710 - 4 iron/SteelFiber i110cw Stiff • / i210 - 5 iron - UW / AWT 2.0 Stiff
  • Glide SS - 54° / CFS Wedge / Glide 2.0 SS - 58°/10 / KBS 120S / Hoofer - Black

:scotty_cameron: - Select Squareback / 35"  -  :titleist: - Pro V1 / White  -  :clicgear: - 3.5+ / White

Five Guys has a good "fast casual" burger. My favorite has to be something at my own restaurant. The Cheddar Onion burger... Ground Angus Chuck grilled over an open flame charbroiler, aged sharp cheddar cheese, balsamic grilled onions, served with a housemade chipotle ketchup. Served on a real deal Pretzel Bun Roll.

Shake Shak burgers are really good but the lines are crazy long.

I like 'em too but they're just so teeny tiny for the price you pay.

In my bag:

Driver: Titleist TSi3 | 15º 3-Wood: Ping G410 | 17º 2-Hybrid: Ping G410 | 19º 3-Iron: TaylorMade GAPR Lo |4-PW Irons: Nike VR Pro Combo | 54º SW, 60º LW: Titleist Vokey SM8 | Putter: Odyssey Toulon Las Vegas H7

Note: This thread is 3222 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!