IGNORED

What Are You Working On?

iacas
Note: This thread is 3206 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

finding time to play

Dirver: Mizuno JPX 825 9,5 Fujikura Orochi Red Eye Stiff 65 g.
3 wood: Mizuno JPX 825 14 Fujikura Orochi Red Eye Stiff 75 g.
Hybrid: Mizuno JPX 825 18 Fujikura Orochi Red Eye Stiff 85 g. 
Irons: Mizuno MP 59 3 / PW KBS Tour stiff shaft ( Golf Pride Niion )
Wedges: Taylormade ATV Wedges 52 and 58 ( Golf Pride Niion )
putter: Taylormade ghost series 770 35 inch ( Super Stroke slim 3.0 )
Balls: Taylormade TP 5

Straintening out my driver....videos coming to my 'myswing' thread soon!

"If you watch a game, it's fun. If you play it, it's recreation. If you work at it, it's golf."

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Turning from A1 to A2, maintaining my tilt.

Lifting left arm up the toe line from A2 to A4, maintaining my tilt

Clear the right side sooner from A5 to A7, no dropping the right shoulder and tilting back.

Matt Dougherty, P.E.
 fasdfa dfdsaf 

What's in My Bag
Driver; :pxg: 0311 Gen 5,  3-Wood: 
:titleist: 917h3 ,  Hybrid:  :titleist: 915 2-Hybrid,  Irons: Sub 70 TAIII Fordged
Wedges: :edel: (52, 56, 60),  Putter: :edel:,  Ball: :snell: MTB,  Shoe: :true_linkswear:,  Rangfinder: :leupold:
Bag: :ping:

• Administrator

Staying dry. #stupidrain

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Excuse my ignorance, but what do the alphanumerics in your post mean? Do they refer to Stack and Tilt (which I obviously know nothing about)? :-\  Thanks.

http://thesandtrap.com/a/big-list-of-golf-terminology Positions the club is at during the swing.

Matt Dougherty, P.E.
 fasdfa dfdsaf 

What's in My Bag
Driver; :pxg: 0311 Gen 5,  3-Wood: 
:titleist: 917h3 ,  Hybrid:  :titleist: 915 2-Hybrid,  Irons: Sub 70 TAIII Fordged
Wedges: :edel: (52, 56, 60),  Putter: :edel:,  Ball: :snell: MTB,  Shoe: :true_linkswear:,  Rangfinder: :leupold:
Bag: :ping:

Working all the time trying to get time to play Just started a facebook page called I Love Golf I will be posting wacky stuff on there. Go to Facebook and check it out. http://www.facebook.com/pages/I-Love-Golf/1439878089653958?ref=aymt_homepage_panel

Will be concentrating on driver distance. Using some references here and been hearing good things about LSW, plus my pro encourages me to step on the driver a little more now that the legs are feeling better.

I have primarily been working on my backswing, keeping it on plane, and being consistent at doing so.

I've also been working on my setup, and a little bit on impact.  My hands tend to be higher and closer to the ball at impact than address so that will probably need to be fixed eventually.

Working on my driver. I got my motion down pat so I can the max swing speed I am capable of. Then Hit a great drive but then next time I think I'm superman and try to hit/swing harder that I lose control and either slice the ball right or pull to the left Working on my timing and use a ball with a line on the tee to force me not to over rotate my drive or hold it off

Move shoulders and lower body, deactivate hands/arms to keep club in front ..

Ping G400 Max 9/TPT Shaft, TEE EX10 Beta 4, 5 wd, PXG 22 HY, Mizuno JPX919F 5-GW, TItleist SM7 Raw 55-09, 59-11, Bettinardi BB39

Working on my mental game. Seems like when I playing with better players I tend to play better. However when I play with recreational players who aren't good I tend to slack off. My focus is okay off the tee and fairway as I usually have a target. I think where I can improve from pitching distancing cause when there isn't a ball on the green to be "inside " my distance control is lacking Also on the green I tend to hole more putts against better players who one putts lots

I'm working on two things. First I need to eliminate useless strokes like missing greens that I have a good look at or 2 putting after close chips on. The second is capitalizing on good shots. My birdie conversion rate is pretty low so if I can start following up my good drives with closer approaches, I think I'll be able to shake off a couple of extra strokes in my rounds. And like always, eliminating hazards and 3-putts. I've been doing well at not 3-putting but OB and hazards will always have room for improvement considering how much danger my home course has.

In the bag:
Driver: R9 Supertri
3W: R9
3i-PW: Mizuno Mp-68
Wedges: Taylormade Racs
Putter: PING Redwood blade

Note: This thread is 3206 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!