IGNORED

Favorite TV Show(s)

cignatz21

Friday Night Lights was a fun ride. Season 4 and 5 were particularly well done, and I'm sure anyone who has stuck with the series knows what I'm talking about when I say the Matt Saracen arc in season four was very, very well done. In the end however, it was the shallow yet endearing antics of Tim Riggins that was the most entertaining for me. That, and of course, the very well done and inspiring storyline for Eric Taylor and his family.

Just a good show all around despite one too many Dangerous Minds /After-school-special type moments.

In other news, I recently started Mad Men finally and have seen about ten episodes of season one. It started off very slowly, but suddenly became a masterpiece. Yes, it is an absolutely excellent show that is written by superb and mature writers. Every episode is a work of art unto itself (so far), and I find myself more and more intrigued by the story as it moves along. Those of you who ditched the show after only an episode or two should revisit them and give the first season a chance. I began to see the light after episode five or six.

Constantine

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Funniest bit from Mad Men's recent episode. No spoilers.

https://vine.co/v/huhrDXwEHwl

Steve

Kill slow play. Allow walking. Reduce ineffective golf instruction. Use environmentally friendly course maintenance.

Game of Thrones - read the books, love the small screen adaptation

The Killing - they film in and around where i live

The Walking Dead - last season was bad ass!

A few sitcoms with the wife... New Girl, Modern Family etc.

Driver:Adams 9064LS 9.5 *stiff

3 Wood: Nike VRs

Hybrid: Adams A7 19*

Irons: Nike VRs Pro Cavity 4-AW

Wedges: Nike VR Pro 56'

Putter: Nike Method mc3i1

Ball: Wilson Staff Duo

Bag: Ogio Assassin

So after a big deal was made towards the end of Season 3 of Game of Thrones, I borrowed a HOBO GO account and watched all the seasons. So far, I'm hooked.

Best Regards,
Ryan

In the :ogio: bag:
:nike: VR-S Covert Tour Driver 10.5 :nike: VR-S Covert Tour 3W :titleist: 712U 21*
:nike: VR Pro Blades 4-PW :vokey: Vokeys 52*, 56* & 60* :scotty_cameron: Studio Select Newport 2
:leupold:
:true_linkswear: 

• 1 month later...
I don't know if any of you watch the show The Killing (I'm not exactly sure why I watch it), but the 3rd season has been GREATLY improved. They have an end game now (one season, one case), and although they still use too many red herrings (so much so that under the "See Also" section of the Wikipedia page for "Red Herrings," there's a link to The Killing ) and misleads, it's way better than the first two seasons. They even seem to have stopped using the rain machine. The acting is good, although it's unfortunate that after nearly three seasons the characters still haven't been properly fleshed out. If they can get it to work, I still like the idea of a season-long case, though the longer it goes on the tougher it'll be to fill the plot of an entire season. Seattle can only have so many interesting murders/serial killers, after all.

In my bag:

Driver: Titleist TSi3 | 15º 3-Wood: Ping G410 | 17º 2-Hybrid: Ping G410 | 19º 3-Iron: TaylorMade GAPR Lo |4-PW Irons: Nike VR Pro Combo | 54º SW, 60º LW: Titleist Vokey SM8 | Putter: Odyssey Toulon Las Vegas H7

Another dark and gritty show I'd recommend to hold you over till Breaking Bad starts is Prisoners of War. It's the Israeli show that Homeland is loosely based on. I wouldn't say it's good in the sense of Breaking Bad good, it's too realistic, however it's very compelling. I'm watching it on Hulu+. I think if you liked The Wire, Treme, Generation Kill, you'll really like Prisoners of War.

Steve

Kill slow play. Allow walking. Reduce ineffective golf instruction. Use environmentally friendly course maintenance.

Game of Thrones right now

Whodunit, just an addicting murder mystery reality TV show. Its actually a crazy good idea, and the guy running it has the best voice ever

Those are the only two shows i am really keeping up with.

Matt Dougherty, P.E.
 fasdfa dfdsaf 

What's in My Bag
Driver; :pxg: 0311 Gen 5,  3-Wood: 
:titleist: 917h3 ,  Hybrid:  :titleist: 915 2-Hybrid,  Irons: Sub 70 TAIII Fordged
Wedges: :edel: (52, 56, 60),  Putter: :edel:,  Ball: :snell: MTB,  Shoe: :true_linkswear:,  Rangfinder: :leupold:
Bag: :ping:

Shows that are still in production:

Big Break

Breaking Bad

Dexter

The League

Out of production (reruns):

The Office

Friends

Law and Order: SVU

King of Queens

Probably more I can't think of right now...

Ryan M

The Internet Adjustment Formula:
IAD = ( [ADD] * .96 + [EPS] * [1/.12] ) / (1.15)

IAD = Internet Adjusted Distance (in yards)
ADD = Actual Driver Distance (in yards)
EPS = E-Penis Size (in inches)

Originally Posted by Mulligan Jeff

Multiple Emmy's for best actor, writing and drama, don't miss Homeland it will take you to the edge of your seat!

Awesome show. Definitely one of my favorites.

My wife got me hooked on True Blood. I thought it was the dumbest show until I started watching it. It's actually really well made. I'm also a big fan of Duck Dynasty, Deadliest Catch, Elementary, Sherlock, Dr. Who, Firefly, The Big Bang Theory, How I Met Your Mother, and number of other shows.

Tyler Martin

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
With all the attention on Breaking Bad, a very good show in the mode of Norwegian murder dramas is just finishing up, Broadchurch. [VIDEO]http://youtu.be/16SKBL3i1yA[/VIDEO] Neil Tennant formerly Doctor Who and host of other strong British actors plus gorgeous cinematography.

Steve

OK, David Tennant, not Neil Pet Shop Boys Tennant. Here's a video that works. It's so popular, there's an American version in the works.

Steve

Sleepy Hollow. Okay, this show looks silly. Stupid even. But it is so much fun. If it continues to be as entertaining as the pilot, this will be a guilty pleasure.

Steve

I don't know if this has already been posted but Don Cheadle's new show "House of Lies" is a lot of fun.

Yours in earnest, Jason.
Call me Ernest, or EJ or Ernie.

PSA - "If you find yourself in a hole, STOP DIGGING!"

My Whackin' Sticks: :cleveland: 330cc 2003 Launcher 10.5*  :tmade: RBZ HL 3w  :nickent: 3DX DC 3H, 3DX RC 4H  :callaway: X-22 5-AW  :nike:SV tour 56* SW :mizuno: MP-T11 60* LW :bridgestone: customized TD-03 putter :tmade:Penta TP3   :aimpoint:

I don't know if this has already been posted but Don Cheadle's new show "House of Lies" is a lot of fun.

Never seen it, but it has Kristen Bell in it, so it can't be all that bad.

:drool:

Ryan M

The Internet Adjustment Formula:
IAD = ( [ADD] * .96 + [EPS] * [1/.12] ) / (1.15)

IAD = Internet Adjusted Distance (in yards)
ADD = Actual Driver Distance (in yards)
EPS = E-Penis Size (in inches)