IGNORED

Favorite TV Show(s)

cignatz21

Weddings in the Game Of Thrones world totally suck!

Yeah, it gives new meaning to saying,"My in-laws are a pain the neck."

Really glad it started up again. One of my favorite series.

Brands I use:

:tmade::cobra: :titleist: 

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Yeah, it gives new meaning to saying,"My in-laws are a pain the neck."  Really glad it started up again. One of my favorite series.

Whoa, that may or may not be spoilery. Although I don't think the whodunit is that big a deal compared to what's coming up.

Steve

Kill slow play. Allow walking. Reduce ineffective golf instruction. Use environmentally friendly course maintenance.

Honestly, one of my all time favorites - the only problem was that they had to finish due to being cancelled so there is a 2 hour movie (that really sucked) that should have been played before the last 10 minutes of the finale. The first couple of seasons, they really caught me off guard - the wife gets a little pissed off when it becomes my go to bed show again since she does not believe in watching shows more than once.

I know what you mean. I've got a few seasons of House and Law and Order than I could probably read all the lines to because they're good shows to watch in the background.

In my bag:

Driver: Titleist TSi3 | 15º 3-Wood: Ping G410 | 17º 2-Hybrid: Ping G410 | 19º 3-Iron: TaylorMade GAPR Lo |4-PW Irons: Nike VR Pro Combo | 54º SW, 60º LW: Titleist Vokey SM8 | Putter: Odyssey Toulon Las Vegas H7

Rake is on Netflix, the Australian version. It is excellent. Great writing. Great guest stars like Agent Smith from The Matrix, the Dino guy from Jurassic Park. I see why US Fox picked it up.

Steve

Kill slow play. Allow walking. Reduce ineffective golf instruction. Use environmentally friendly course maintenance.

COSMOS!  Fantastic show.  Neil "The Pluto Killer" Tyson has been excellent.  I loved the original show and they have done a great job of updating the show with new information and tremendous special effects.  We don't miss it.

The only bad thing is it being on commercial TV.  It deserves no commercial interruptions.

Scott

Titleist, Edel, Scotty Cameron Putter, Snell - AimPoint - Evolvr - MirrorVision

My Swing Thread

boogielicious - Adjective describing the perfect surf wave

Mad Men just started up again tonight. I was lucky enough to get the privilege of covering it for the website I work for.

Anyone else watch the premiere tonight?

Yep, I caught it too. I love Mad Men. Looking forward to this season for sure.

In the Bag:
:titleist: 913 D3 - 9.5* - Diamana Stiff 62g
:mizuno: MP 64s 3-PW - DGS300
:cleveland: CG12 52* & 56*
:tmade: Rosa

Game of Thrones. Wow. So Jaime and Cersei - consensual or not? What a crazy fu*ked up world Westeros is. Can't wait for the trial.

Steve

I'm going to say non consensual. At the same time, it doesn't change my opinion of Jamie at all. They've kind of skewed his whole redemption plot from the books, and that's cool. Besides, the Lannisters seem like a bunch of dipshits anyways. With the exception of Tyrion. He's wicked awesome.

Corey

Veep is killing it this season.

In one scene, she talks about her new book titled, America : Some New Beginning s and Kevin Dunn goes, "It's so full of sh*t there's a colon in the middle of it."

Stock full of funny lines like that.

Steve

I liked Fargo, I will definitely check out more of the episodes.

Nate

:tmade:(11.5) :touredge:(2H) MIURA MB-101(3-PW) :mizuno:(52/56/60)

:odyssey: :snell: 

Can't wait to watch the new episode tonight!

Yeah I am pretty excited to watch that as well.  I will probably have to record it and watch it later though.  I thought they did a very nice job with the pilot.  Martin Freeman seems a little odd in his role though.  I am originally from MN so the show gives me some good laughs.  Hopefully I don't sound quite like the characters in the show. @iacas do I sound like this? :)

Nate

:tmade:(11.5) :touredge:(2H) MIURA MB-101(3-PW) :mizuno:(52/56/60)

:odyssey: :snell: 

Game of Thrones. Wow. So Jaime and Cersei - consensual or not? What a crazy fu*ked up world Westeros is. Can't wait for the trial.

It was definitely consensual in the book during that scene....

hard to tell in the show.

Is anyone else pissed that the new boring Daario stole Belwas's kill?

Joel Holden

https://twitter.com/JHolden138

It was definitely consensual in the book during that scene....

hard to tell in the show.

Is anyone else pissed that the new boring Daario stole Belwas's kill?

It was a great episode, but it felt like they were holding back on the episode budget for use later on. Yeah, the kill was a letdown. The Hound and Arya slurping down the soup was funny.

Daario was Sonny on Treme, one of my favorite HBO shows, and he had a redemptive arc, so I'm not as down on Daario as most.

Steve

Big Bang Theory and Breaking bad 100%

Also up there, Arrow if anybody has seen that?

There's a few members that enjoy Arrow on the forums.  I'm disappointed that there isn't going to be any more Barry Allen this year.  They scrapped the plans they had to turn episode 20 into basically the Flash pilot.

That being said, Manu Bennet could beat up my dad, your dad, and John Waynes' dad, too.  Even with his Deathstroke eyepatch.

Corey

Big Bang Theory and Breaking bad 100%

Also up there, Arrow if anybody has seen that?

There's a few members that enjoy Arrow on the forums.  I'm disappointed that there isn't going to be any more Barry Allen this year.  They scrapped the plans they had to turn episode 20 into basically the Flash pilot.

That being said, Manu Bennet could beat up my dad, your dad, and John Waynes' dad, too.  Even with his Deathstroke eyepatch.

ARROW 4 LYFE MY FRIEND

I have serious heart-eyes for Man Bennet. He's such a badass and he brings great power to his character. I think Arrow has been one of the best and most consistent shows this year, especially the last four or five episodes.

Hunter Bishop

"i was an aspirant once of becoming a flamenco guitarist, but i had an accident with my fingers"

My Bag

Titleist TSI3 | TaylorMade Sim 2 Max 3 Wood | 5 Wood | Edel 3-PW | 52° | 60° | Blade Putter