IGNORED

Favorite TV Show(s)

cignatz21

• Administrator

Just started watching Huff. 3 episodes in, excellent show.

The sister show is good too.

Puff.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Loved GOT tonight. I don't really care if it's different from the books. At the pace the show is rolling, there's no way the tv series doesn't get ahead of the books.

Corey

Brienne of Tarth!

Steve

Kill slow play. Allow walking. Reduce ineffective golf instruction. Use environmentally friendly course maintenance.

Brienne of Tarth!

That was amazing. Holy shit. Great episode all around.

Hunter Bishop

"i was an aspirant once of becoming a flamenco guitarist, but i had an accident with my fingers"

My Bag

Titleist TSI3 | TaylorMade Sim 2 Max 3 Wood | 5 Wood | Edel 3-PW | 52° | 60° | Blade Putter

OK, Fargo is all wrapped up. That, was awesome teevee telly. I'd almost go as far as to say I enjoyed it more than GoT but I read the books so I knew what was coming. I'm satisfied with the resolution but I was pretty tense leading up to it. Great acting Billy Bob, Doctor Watson, Oliver Platt, Molly Solverson and Better Call Saul, Gus and Molly's Dad oh and Mr Numbers and Mr Wrench. I think this is my favorite show this past year.

Steve

Kill slow play. Allow walking. Reduce ineffective golf instruction. Use environmentally friendly course maintenance.

OK, Fargo is all wrapped up. That, was awesome teevee telly. I'd almost go as far as to say I enjoyed it more than GoT but I read the books so I knew what was coming. I'm satisfied with the resolution but I was pretty tense leading up to it. Great acting Billy Bob, Doctor Watson, Oliver Platt, Molly Solverson and Better Call Saul, Gus and Molly's Dad oh and Mr Numbers and Mr Wrench. I think this is my favorite show this past year.

Just finished watching the last episode of Fargo. Easily my favorite show since Breaking Bad ended. Over The Americans, over True Detective.

In my bag:

Driver: Titleist TSi3 | 15º 3-Wood: Ping G410 | 17º 2-Hybrid: Ping G410 | 19º 3-Iron: TaylorMade GAPR Lo |4-PW Irons: Nike VR Pro Combo | 54º SW, 60º LW: Titleist Vokey SM8 | Putter: Odyssey Toulon Las Vegas H7

Just finished watching the last episode of Fargo. Easily my favorite show since Breaking Bad ended. Over The Americans, over True Detective.

Gosh golly, it must be a great ending. ;) I am a couple episodes behind and can't wait to get caught up.

Nate

:tmade:(11.5) :touredge:(2H) MIURA MB-101(3-PW) :mizuno:(52/56/60)

:odyssey: :snell: 

A couple of times Fargo showed what happened in the future. I though I was in Breaking Bad land for a second there. GoT I have a feeling will be really good next year as it's running out of book so we will have no clue what's coming aside from Winter, duh. I think I will get back to Penny Dreadful because beautiful Eva Green.

Steve

A couple of times Fargo showed what happened in the future. I though I was in Breaking Bad land for a second there.

[SPOILER=Warning: Spoiler!]Chekhov's bear trap.[/SPOILER] [quote name="cipher" url="/t/32874/favorite-tv-show-s/840_30#post_1007696"] Gosh golly, it must be a great ending. ;) I am a couple episodes behind and can't wait to get caught up.[/quote] Oh yah, you betcha!

In my bag:

Driver: Titleist TSi3 | 15º 3-Wood: Ping G410 | 17º 2-Hybrid: Ping G410 | 19º 3-Iron: TaylorMade GAPR Lo |4-PW Irons: Nike VR Pro Combo | 54º SW, 60º LW: Titleist Vokey SM8 | Putter: Odyssey Toulon Las Vegas H7

Also while watching Fargo finale some scenes reminded me of No Country for Old Men.

Steve

Chekhov's bear trap.

Oh yah, you betcha!

I'll just say "animal control" for now.  Nice ending.  Loved the parabolic nature of the show.  The mountains in the background during the ice scene were kinda funny though doncha know.

Nate

:tmade:(11.5) :touredge:(2H) MIURA MB-101(3-PW) :mizuno:(52/56/60)

:odyssey: :snell: 

UK's Utopia S2 coming in July. If you like conspiracy thrillers, take a look at S1. [video]http://youtu.be/qlUifSmm2vc[/video]

Steve

I am avid fan of Stephen Fry and Hugh Laurie, having watched Blackadder, QI, A Bit of Fry and Laurie, House and various other shows and movies where they have appeared. One show I've been delaying is Jeeves and Wooster. I watched the first episode many years ago, but never got any further. I recently came across the show while browsing Youtube for QI episodes and got around to watch it. I've seen the first two seasons and must say I love it. The dialogue, witty remarks, Wooster's "distinctive blend of airy nonchalance and refined gormlessness" and Jeeves' wonderful acting as a gentleman's personal gentleman. What makes the show is the dialogue and acting of especially Laurie. There can be said a thing or two about the themes of the episodes, but it's no big issue. There is also a rather curious difference between the young female and young male characters of the show, which makes their endeavors rather intriguing.

The show aired from 1990 to 1993, but has aged very well. I'm sure it's not the show most would go watch today, but I highly recommend it.

Ogio Grom | Callaway X Hot Pro | Callaway X-Utility 3i | Mizuno MX-700 23º | Titleist Vokey SM 52.08, 58.12 | Mizuno MX-700 15º | Titleist 910 D2 9,5º | Scotty Cameron Newport 2 | Titleist Pro V1x and Taylormade Penta | Leupold GX-1

Seeing Fry in this season's 24 is weird. It's weirder seeing Lady Stark. Anyways, I almost caught up with Mad Men. Wow, what a season. I was getting tired of the show, it is season 7 after all, but Weiner did a job. Just have the last episode to watch.

Steve

Watched "Tyrant" pilot episode........this is a look into a culture that is not American, but interesting. Anyone else catch it?

• Administrator

Watched "Tyrant" pilot episode........this is a look into a culture that is not American, but interesting. Anyone else catch it?

Recorded. Plan to watch soon.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets