IGNORED

Favorite TV Show(s)

cignatz21

I look forward to Sleepy Hollow ... well produced & super hot co-star (the levtenant)

John

Fav LT Quote ... "you can talk to a fade, but a hook won't listen"

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

She's been in some other things I've liked. She was on The Newsroom for example.

OMG, The Newsroom?? Didn't think anyone watched that drivel. Ouch

In my Bag: Driver: Titelist 913 D3 9.5 deg. 3W: TaylorMade RBZ 14.5 3H: TaylorMade RBZ 18.5 4I - SW: TaylorMade R7 TP LW: Titelist Vokey 60 Putter: Odyssey 2-Ball

• Administrator

OMG, The Newsroom?? Didn't think anyone watched that drivel. Ouch

Yeah, Aaron Sorkin shows… so terribly written.

Wha????

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

I'm a few episodes into You're the Worst. Didn't expect to like it, but it's very funny. It helps that Aya Cash is very attractive. And occasionally naked.

Finished it this afternoon. Kinda disappointed that there were only 10 episodes, but still very funny. Definitely recommend, especially because you can knock it off in a weekend.

In my bag:

Driver: Titleist TSi3 | 15º 3-Wood: Ping G410 | 17º 2-Hybrid: Ping G410 | 19º 3-Iron: TaylorMade GAPR Lo |4-PW Irons: Nike VR Pro Combo | 54º SW, 60º LW: Titleist Vokey SM8 | Putter: Odyssey Toulon Las Vegas H7

Well, I'm completely up to date with Suits.  Season four, like the previous three, has been completely addictive and extremely enjoyable.  Now I'm going to google when the second half starts this winter.

I guess I'm back to weekly tv again.  Sleepy Hollow, Agents of SHIELD, and soon, Arrow and the Flash!

But I still can't get into the Wire.

Corey

Yeah, Aaron Sorkin shows… so terribly written. Wha????

To each his own, I won't watch a show in which he's involved. ;)

In my Bag: Driver: Titelist 913 D3 9.5 deg. 3W: TaylorMade RBZ 14.5 3H: TaylorMade RBZ 18.5 4I - SW: TaylorMade R7 TP LW: Titelist Vokey 60 Putter: Odyssey 2-Ball

• Administrator
To each his own, I won't watch a show in which he's involved. ;)

Darn the fast-paced intellectual banter!

Forever is meh. Weird concept. It's just a cop/medical mystery like a thousand others, with a teeny tiny bit of Sci-Fi.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Gracepoint, going by the pilot, is disappointing. Could have been so much more. I'm biased as I love the original UK show it's based on, Broadchurch. Broadchurch is better written, acted, casted and scored. Nick Nolte is good though. And the Vancouver Island town is a great stand in for Dorset. The last show Nolte was on, Luck, got cancelled though. While there are some good remakes, I would think there are more bad than good. I dunno 4/10 are decent?

Steve

Kill slow play. Allow walking. Reduce ineffective golf instruction. Use environmentally friendly course maintenance.

Darn the fast-paced intellectual banter! [rule] Forever is meh. Weird concept. It's just a cop/medical mystery like a thousand others, with a teeny tiny bit of Sci-Fi.

Are you questioning my ability to follow intellectual television? I resent that, I get every question right on Sesame Street. I think that says something.

I'm usually a big Sorkin fan, but I can't stand The Newsroom. Transparent had a really good pilot. Outlander, which just went on break, had a really wonderful first eight episodes.

Hunter Bishop

"i was an aspirant once of becoming a flamenco guitarist, but i had an accident with my fingers"

My Bag

Titleist TSI3 | TaylorMade Sim 2 Max 3 Wood | 5 Wood | Edel 3-PW | 52° | 60° | Blade Putter

I'm about halfway done with Transparent. I saw the pilot awhile ago and thought, not bad. But it gets really good. Very Six Feet Under. If you liked SFU, you'll love this. It's nice to watch a show with no guns, aliens, violence, politics, just people being people. Could easily be on HBO, kind of like Enlightened. Josh from The West Wing is in it. The lead actress from Portlandia. And the actress from Who's the Boss. She kills her role, didn't know she was such a great actress. And Sleepy Hollow. So funny: [VIDEO]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BZl7WJ8i7gc[/VIDEO]

Steve

Kill slow play. Allow walking. Reduce ineffective golf instruction. Use environmentally friendly course maintenance.

I just read Twin Peaks is returning for a nine episode mini series in 2016. I watched both seasons last year, and really liked what an oddball show it was. Hopefully it will be good.

Corey

Anyone watching Resurrection? A little weird and kinda granola but I'm curious to know exactly what is going on.

I tried to watch the first season of Twin Peaks on Netflix a few months ago. Couldn't even get past the pilot. I might give it another chance, but it was pretty brutal.

In my bag:

Driver: Titleist TSi3 | 15º 3-Wood: Ping G410 | 17º 2-Hybrid: Ping G410 | 19º 3-Iron: TaylorMade GAPR Lo |4-PW Irons: Nike VR Pro Combo | 54º SW, 60º LW: Titleist Vokey SM8 | Putter: Odyssey Toulon Las Vegas H7

I tried to watch the first season of Twin Peaks on Netflix a few months ago. Couldn't even get past the pilot.

I might give it another chance, but it was pretty brutal.

I was underwhelmed by the pilot, too.  Up until the very last scene, where Bob appears and hops over the couch.  That freaked the hell out of me.

Its campy, for sure.  Season two was pretty bad until the last two or three episodes. David Lynch bailed after season one due to conflicts with ABC.  He probably won't have as many issues dealing with Showtime.

edit: am i missing something, or are the [spoiler]spoiler tags[/spoiler] not working?

Corey

Anyone watching Resurrection? A little weird and kinda granola but I'm curious to know exactly what is going on.

My wife and I watch it, she loves it, I could take it or leave it.  I am curious to see what ultimately is the cause for people returning but I am already expecting it to be a very unbelievable explanation given the nature of the show.

Joe Paradiso

I've given some of the new shows a try.  Here are my thoughts so far;

• Gotham - very dark and somewhat over the top even for a sub-story of Batman.  Pilot introduced too many of the major villains in their formative years and would have preferred they spread that out more.
  • Madam Secretary - Interesting take on modern politics and foreign policy.  The show has already tackled major incidents including Benghazi and Snowden.  Well acted, but could do without the home life sub plots.
  • Scorpion - best new show imo, sort of a twist on Numbers but instead of one genius there are 4 1/2 each with his / her own personality disorder.  Show appeals to my past life in computer security as well.
  • Utopia - worst reality television show ever - mostly reality show retreads trying to start a new city.  The clichés and pre-scripted drama leads me to believe this show won't make it past October.

I've got Stalker and Flash on the DVR but not sure I'll find either one interesting enough to ever watch.

Joe Paradiso