IGNORED

Favorite TV Show(s)

cignatz21

On 7/4/2017 at 5:11 AM, nevets88 said:

Holy Twin Peaks what the hell was that last episode. 

Love me some Twin Peaks.

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Jeez, the lashing out from the people who don't want a female Doctor Who, come on. It's 2017.

Steve

Kill slow play. Allow walking. Reduce ineffective golf instruction. Use environmentally friendly course maintenance.

1 hour ago, nevets88 said:

Jeez, the lashing out from the people who don't want a female Doctor Who, come on. It's 2017.

Should be interesting.   

From the land of perpetual cloudiness.   I'm Denny

• Administrator
28 minutes ago, dennyjones said:

Should be interesting.   

I thought I recognized her. She was in that movie about the CIA spy or whatever. The Assets? She was Sandy Grimes.

I liked her acting in that.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

2 hours ago, iacas said:

I thought I recognized her. She was in that movie about the CIA spy or whatever. The Assets? She was Sandy Grimes.

I liked her acting in that.

that was her.  

New Star Trek trailer.

Steve

Kill slow play. Allow walking. Reduce ineffective golf instruction. Use environmentally friendly course maintenance.

• 2 weeks later...

Amazon Prime's Comrade Detective is funny.

Steve

Game of Thrones, that was the best hour of teevee I've watched this year. Watched it again immediately after it finished.

Steve

25 minutes ago, nevets88 said:

Game of Thrones, that was the best hour of teevee I've watched this year. Watched it again immediately after it finished.

+1

3 hours ago, nevets88 said:

Yeah...I said to my wife as Jamie was going deeper into the water "They better not end the epis....AAAAAAHHHHH!"

The Field of Fire battle was amazing, but even Bran's conversation/comment to Littlefinger and Arya and Brienne's training....awesome stuff.  All building to greater things to come.  Can't believe there are only 9 episodes left.

Fairways and Greens.

Dave

• Administrator
2 hours ago, NCGolfer said:

Yeah...I said to my wife as Jamie was going deeper into the water "They better not end the epis....AAAAAAHHHHH!"

Yeah what the hell? It started late, because they had some weird crap before it, and then it ended at 0:51 because they had to show all that crap afterward.

Very short episode, really.

2 hours ago, NCGolfer said:

The Field of Fire battle was amazing, but even Bran's conversation/comment to Littlefinger and Arya and Brienne's training....awesome stuff.  All building to greater things to come.  Can't believe there are only 9 episodes left.

I thought it was two seasons of seven shows. So… 10?

I'm watching this later:

P.S. The dragon didn't look mortally wounded AT ALL.

Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

I'm a big fan of those late-night vacuum cleaner commercials.  They look more and more like razors...or razors look like vacuum cleaners...either way it's program-free entertainment.  Still waiting on the non-stick pan so non-sticky that even the non-stick surface won't stick to it.

In der bag:
Cleveland Hi-Bore driver, Maltby 5 wood, Maltby hybrid, Maltby irons and wedges (23 to 50) Vokey 59/07, Cleveland Niblick (LH-42), and a Maltby mallet putter.                                                                                                                                                 "When the going gets tough...it's tough to get going."

3 hours ago, iacas said:

Very short episode, really.

I thought it was two seasons of seven shows. So… 10?

Shortest episode ever.

Next season is 6 episodes I believe. 3 more this season and 6 next...

Fairways and Greens.

Dave

• Administrator
1 hour ago, NCGolfer said:

Shortest episode ever.

Next season is 6 episodes I believe. 3 more this season and 6 next...

Yeah, I looked it up. I know I heard somewhere that they said season 7 and 8 were seven episodes each. Wrong! They're seven and then six. :-(

I read the episode length is going to increase dramatically next year.  Can't remember where I saw it, though.  

And ive given up hope of GRRM ever finishing the books.   I'm not sure I even want to read them anymore.  

Corey

5 hours ago, Warren Zevon said:

And ive given up hope of GRRM ever finishing the books.   I'm not sure I even want to read them anymore.  

Yeah...I was optimistic (over a year ago) that he'd finish Winds of Winter before season 7 started but that obviously didn't happen.  Now he's not sure he'll have it ready in 2018.  Dude is quite the procrastinator.

There is one rumor/though going around that Winds might take us through the end of the TV series and that  A Dream of Spring will be the cleanup/aftermath...similar to the Scouring of the Shire from LotR.  I don't believe this because, well, GRRM has done nothing to indicate that he'd be ahead of the series...even with his delays in releasing Winds of Winter.

Fairways and Greens.

Dave

13 hours ago, iacas said:

I'm watching this later:

Unfortunately Ben and John aren't on the panel. Matt's good but the other two, not a fan. 

I listen to podcasts A Cast of Kings and A Storm of Spoilers as well. Those feature the same hosts every podcast. 

This is pretty good, not strictly a recap:

Steve

Drogon makes water spray like a jet fighter.

image_uploaded_from_ios_720.jpg

Steve