IGNORED

Big Break Sandals Resort

kennay92
Note: This thread is 4994 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

I hate how she screams at the ball in spanish everytime she hits it.

I hate how Sara screams "sit" at the ball in english every time she hits it.

Brandon

Brandon a.k.a. Tony Stark

-------------------------

The Fastest Flip in the West

• Replies 356
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I loved it when Sara said "get your head out of your butt Sara" Or at least I loved it until I murmured under my breath, You can put my head up your butt and my wife heard me...... It was ugly.

Duffy,

Striving every day to be the person my dogs think I am.

Driver; Ping G25, Fairway, Ping G25 3; Irons, Mizuno M59, wedges, Cleveland cg15, 54, 56, 60, Putter; See More Zack style.

I have been thinking the very same thing. They all seem to be saying "sit" multiple times after every single shot. Became quite annoying to me actually.

:cobra: Amp Driver 10.5*(R)
:tmade: Burner 3W 15*(R)
:tmade: Burner 2.0 Rescue 3-4
:titleist: 714 AP1 Irons 5-pw, gw(Steel XP95 R300)
:callaway: MD3 Wedges 56, 60
:nickent:Omen Long Putter(un-anchored)

I swear she would yell "SIT" at the ball if she chunked it 20 yards short. She says it every time.

Lili is sort of predictable too, she always - always - says "Sit" in English a few times and then talks to it in Spanish if it doesn't listen. Still rooting for Carling, BTW.

In my bag:

Driver: Titleist TSi3 | 15º 3-Wood: Ping G410 | 17º 2-Hybrid: Ping G410 | 19º 3-Iron: TaylorMade GAPR Lo |4-PW Irons: Nike VR Pro Combo | 54º SW, 60º LW: Titleist Vokey SM8 | Putter: Odyssey Toulon Las Vegas H7

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

I swear she would yell "SIT" at the ball if she chunked it 20 yards short. She says it every time.

TEAM CARLING! I did not realize they said sit until you guys said so. I am kind of surprised I didn't notice that, I usually pick up on those things. I like how Carling tries to read the other girls faces after they hit shots, she makes this squinty look when she is doing it. She is a totally mind game player, I love it.

"My ball is on top of a rock in the hazard, do I get some sort of relief?"

I'm rooting for Carling, and have been since the beginning.

The club selection of a true hacker:

Driver: Nike Dymo2 SQ
3 and 5 Wood: Nike Dymo2 SQ
Irons: Adams Idea Tech OS Hybrid Irons (5-PW)
Wedges: Maxfli 56* and 60*
Putter: Odyssey White Ice #1 in Copper

Carling's skirt on the final three show was enough to make me root for her. She seems like a bitch in real life though

In the bag: I'm not a complete nike fanboy.. I just happened to pull some strings and get fitted at the oven
Driver| SQ Machspeed 8.5
Fairway Woods|3,5| SQ Machspeed fairway woods
Hybrids |3,4 iron| SQ Machspeed hybrid
Irons|PW-5| Split Cavity Forged IronWedges| 54 bent to 53 and 58...

Really sad to see Lili make it to the finals. I DVR'd the show and was watching it delayed tonight. Best way to watch is to hit the mute button every time Lili speaks. I've done that 2 weeks in a row and the show is much better that way. I don't mean to be negative, there are just so many women on the show I liked more including Sara and Carling and I'm bummed to see more of Lili. I love that Carling drives all the girls nuts, especially when the others are feeling bitchy. As for Sara, wow, just wow was she hot tonight. Let's hope Carling can pull it out next week. With only 2 left, the mute button will really have to be put in use (note the FF button works well with Lili as well).

What's in my bag?
Bigger Sticks....: Driver: ping.gif G15 9* Fairwayping.gif 4-wood  Hybrids: 4,5  taylormade.gif Rescue Dual
Smaller Sticks...: Irons:  ping.gif G15 5-PW Wedges: titleist.gif Vokey Wedges 48, 52, 56 degree
Flatter Stick......:  odyssey.gif 2-ball putter
Not a Stick.........: Ball:  titleist.gif Dt So/Lo or NXT Tour  Bag:  taylormade.gif Catalina clicgear.gif

damm looked on facebook and i saw sara brown has a boyfrienddd :( hahhaa. go carlinggggg

What's In My Bag

Driver R9 Supertri 9.5
3 WoodR9
3 Hybrid: Baffler DWSIrons X-20 Tour 4-PWGap Wedge RAC TP SmokeSand Wedge Vokey 56.14Lob Wedge Vokey SM 60.7Putter:SeeMore FGP Black

I'm glad I'm not the only one. Especially when Carling yels sit, sit, sit, sit on almost every friggin shot! Man, that gets really annoying.

my get up and go musta got up and went..

I'm glad I'm not the only one. Especially when Carling yels sit, sit, sit, sit on almost every friggin shot! Man, that gets really annoying.

I agree that Sara and Carling yell 'sit' a lot and it's a bit annoying. I wonder how annoying most of us would be if we were on camera. There are probably things that we do and don't even realize that would be painfully obvious on camera

Of course, if they had me playing golf on camera, they would have to bleep out half of what I said and a mute button would be needed for a short time after a really bad shot. Go Carling!

What's in my bag?
Bigger Sticks....: Driver: ping.gif G15 9* Fairwayping.gif 4-wood  Hybrids: 4,5  taylormade.gif Rescue Dual
Smaller Sticks...: Irons:  ping.gif G15 5-PW Wedges: titleist.gif Vokey Wedges 48, 52, 56 degree
Flatter Stick......:  odyssey.gif 2-ball putter
Not a Stick.........: Ball:  titleist.gif Dt So/Lo or NXT Tour  Bag:  taylormade.gif Catalina clicgear.gif

I actually found it the worst when Taryn would say sit. She would hit the ball and almost mid swing, she would just call out "siiiiiiiit, siiiiiiiiit" in the most lackadasical voice.

I mean, she'd be telling the ball to sit as it was going into the water.

WITB:

Fast 10 10.5* Driver  |  adams.gif Fast 10 15* 3 Wood  |  adams.gif Idea V3 19* Hybrid  |  titleist.gif 710 AP1 4-GW  |    55* and 60* Wedges  |  Lajosi KLP7J Putter

damm looked on facebook and i saw sara brown has a boyfrienddd :( hahhaa. go carlinggggg

I figured when she wore that "I love my boyfriend" shirt alot.

OHIO

In my Revolver Bag
R9 460, RIP
R9 TP 3 Wood, Diamana 'ilima 70*Idea Pro Black 20*Titleist AP1 712 4-AW Spin Milled Black Nickel 56.08 & 60.10

I figured when she wore that "I love my boyfriend" shirt alot.

He probably made her wear it as he figured when she blows up in popularity from the show, it would keep her from dumping him...likely not for me though.

Carling's skirt on the final three show was enough to make me root for her. She seems like a bitch in real life though

Just remember, no matter how hot the girl is, there is some guy that's sick of her %&*#.

In the bag:
Ping G5 Driver 9 degree, Ping G10 3-wood, Nike 3 hybrid, TaylorMade R9 Irons 4-AW, Cleveland CG15 56 and 60 degree wedges, Odyssey 2-ball blade putter

Yeah I'm really annoyed at the constant "sit sit sit" too. Every shot theyre yelling sit a hundred times. I may say it three times a round but when it's obvious the balls rolling along with no intention I'll just shut up. That's been annoying me for a very long time.

"My greatest fear is that when I die my wife will sell my golf clubs for what I told her I paid for them."
What's in my SQ Tour Carry bag?:
Driver: R7 Quad 9.5*
3, 5 Wood: G5 clones
Irons: : AP1 (4-PW) Wedges: 52*, 56*, 62* Spin Milled Putter: White Hot 2 Ball BladeBalls: Shoes: My...

From the first show, me and my young son were cheering for Carling. Last night in the elimination round, I *almost* switched to Sarah Brown.

Note: This thread is 4994 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!