Sign in to follow this  
kennay92

Big Break Sandals Resort

Note: This thread is 3441 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

357 posts / 55614 viewsLast Reply

I hate how she screams at the ball in spanish everytime she hits it.

I hate how Sara screams "sit" at the ball in english every time she hits it.

Brandon

Register for free today and you won't see this ad spot again!

I loved it when Sara said "get your head out of your butt Sara" Or at least I loved it until I murmured under my breath, You can put my head up your butt and my wife heard me...... It was ugly.

I have been thinking the very same thing. They all seem to be saying "sit" multiple times after every single shot. Became quite annoying to me actually.

I swear she would yell "SIT" at the ball if she chunked it 20 yards short. She says it every time.

Lili is sort of predictable too, she always - always - says "Sit" in English a few times and then talks to it in Spanish if it doesn't listen. Still rooting for Carling, BTW.

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

I swear she would yell "SIT" at the ball if she chunked it 20 yards short. She says it every time.

TEAM CARLING! I did not realize they said sit until you guys said so. I am kind of surprised I didn't notice that, I usually pick up on those things. I like how Carling tries to read the other girls faces after they hit shots, she makes this squinty look when she is doing it. She is a totally mind game player, I love it.

Carling's skirt on the final three show was enough to make me root for her. She seems like a bitch in real life though

Really sad to see Lili make it to the finals. I DVR'd the show and was watching it delayed tonight. Best way to watch is to hit the mute button every time Lili speaks. I've done that 2 weeks in a row and the show is much better that way. I don't mean to be negative, there are just so many women on the show I liked more including Sara and Carling and I'm bummed to see more of Lili. I love that Carling drives all the girls nuts, especially when the others are feeling bitchy. As for Sara, wow, just wow was she hot tonight. Let's hope Carling can pull it out next week. With only 2 left, the mute button will really have to be put in use (note the FF button works well with Lili as well).

I'm glad I'm not the only one. Especially when Carling yels sit, sit, sit, sit on almost every friggin shot! Man, that gets really annoying.

I'm glad I'm not the only one. Especially when Carling yels sit, sit, sit, sit on almost every friggin shot! Man, that gets really annoying.

I agree that Sara and Carling yell 'sit' a lot and it's a bit annoying. I wonder how annoying most of us would be if we were on camera. There are probably things that we do and don't even realize that would be painfully obvious on camera

Of course, if they had me playing golf on camera, they would have to bleep out half of what I said and a mute button would be needed for a short time after a really bad shot. Go Carling!

I actually found it the worst when Taryn would say sit. She would hit the ball and almost mid swing, she would just call out "siiiiiiiit, siiiiiiiiit" in the most lackadasical voice.

I mean, she'd be telling the ball to sit as it was going into the water.

damm looked on facebook and i saw sara brown has a boyfrienddd :( hahhaa. go carlinggggg

I figured when she wore that "I love my boyfriend" shirt alot.

I figured when she wore that "I love my boyfriend" shirt alot.

He probably made her wear it as he figured when she blows up in popularity from the show, it would keep her from dumping him...likely not for me though.

Carling's skirt on the final three show was enough to make me root for her. She seems like a bitch in real life though

Just remember, no matter how hot the girl is, there is some guy that's sick of her %&*#.

Yeah I'm really annoyed at the constant "sit sit sit" too. Every shot theyre yelling sit a hundred times. I may say it three times a round but when it's obvious the balls rolling along with no intention I'll just shut up. That's been annoying me for a very long time.

From the first show, me and my young son were cheering for Carling. Last night in the elimination round, I *almost* switched to Sarah Brown.

Note: This thread is 3441 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!