IGNORED

Tiger's injury a ruse??

Ron
Note: This thread is 4661 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Not that I've seen recently, but Haney has mentioned in the past that he thought he was getting too big and should cut back on the weight training.

Originally Posted by Fatphil

Anybody talk about his getto booty?  (not that I was looking at his ass! haha) but he seems a lot heavier.  I dropped some poundage a few years ago and my knees don't hurt half as much.  30 extra pounds made a huge difference for me.

Joe Paradiso

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

• Administrator

Originally Posted by newtogolf

Not that I've seen recently, but Haney has mentioned in the past that he thought he was getting too big and should cut back on the weight training.

Who knows if it's true or to what extent it's true, but Tiger did say he had changed how he's trained in this regard over the past decade. He's running a LOT less and working more on stability and not strength, lean-ness and flexiblity rather than focusing quite so much on muscle, etc.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Anybody talk about his getto booty?  (not that I was looking at his ass! haha) but he seems a lot heavier.  I dropped some poundage a few years ago and my knees don't hurt half as much.  30 extra pounds made a huge difference for me.

This is going to sound weird, but I think his ass looks really big because he really does have a very thin waist. I think that makes a lot of him look bigger.

In my bag:

Driver: Titleist TSi3 | 15º 3-Wood: Ping G410 | 17º 2-Hybrid: Ping G410 | 19º 3-Iron: TaylorMade GAPR Lo |4-PW Irons: Nike VR Pro Combo | 54º SW, 60º LW: Titleist Vokey SM8 | Putter: Odyssey Toulon Las Vegas H7

I'll do you one extra, I've torn my left Achilles (happened in 2005) *and* my left ACL (in 2006).  The type of pain you get after those injuries have been repaired doesn't prevent you from going up the stairs two at a time.  This is especially so for someone like Tiger who's been doing his squad work and other leg strengthening exercises. You get more pain from your lateral movement. However, hopping up the stairs doesn't look good under the circumstances. For the record, I believe he was in pain. Probably could've finished but why risk it when he basically put himself out of contention so early.

Originally Posted by Zwick

I've once had a acl rupture and had no problem walking/going up stairs. There are some moves you can't do, but just to walk is no problem. To twist and turn was the problem.

So you can't judge from normal walking to doing sport, that's a huge difference

___________________________________________________________________________________

Anybody talk about his getto booty?  (not that I was looking at his ass! haha) but he seems a lot heavier.

Dude, you can say what you want and how you want to, but this was pretty ignorant of you.

Originally Posted by topspin4hand

Dude, you can say what you want and how you want to, but this was pretty ignorant of you.

Why?  You dont think if you gain weight on the follow thru that extra weight puts stress on your ACL?

• 2 months later...

Originally Posted by Shorty

And you have a nice day too, making up nonsense about people and inventing conspiracy theories.

Why are you pretending that you're a pleasant chap making polite converstaion, when in fact, you've just posted a stupid and vicious rumour, designed to smear the name of someone you know nothing about?  Do you expect not to be treated with contempt?

Are you so nasty because you have to look up to see down?  BTW.....What does converstaion mean?

Everything in Moderation, Keep it Simple, Less is Best

Ping G10 clubs:   D-9*, 3W-15.5*, H-18*, Irons-4 thru PW, W-50/ 54/ 58*, P- Redwood Zing 

Ball-Pro V1

I can't attest to the validity of this as it is just what I read on two other golf forums and I did not see any of the round or whatever transpired thereafter.

Oh, so it's safe to assume that you are talking out of your ass! I quit reading this useless thread after I saw that you got your thread starting information from what you read on another forum... Too Funny.

If he is fined or not is his and the PGA's business.  Spectators don't make the movie, they just watch.  Tiger is not the toughest guy in sports.  I remember his being along the sideline at an NFL game.  He was scared by the violence.  That's why he hired Williams.  He makes faces and does fist pumps but watching violence up close and personal made him saucer eyed and he wanted to go home.

Taylormade Driver HT
Taylormade 3 HT

Mcgregor 7w
Vulcan irons 5-P
Solus 53 61

Vokey 56

Scotty Caneron Flange/ Ping Cushin

Srixon ZStar

71 gold tees

bring cash

Originally Posted by bigoak

If he is fined or not is his and the PGA's business.  Spectators don't make the movie, they just watch.  Tiger is not the toughest guy in sports.  I remember his being along the sideline at an NFL game.  He was scared by the violence.  That's why he hired Williams.  He makes faces and does fist pumps but watching violence up close and personal made him saucer eyed and he wanted to go home.

LMAO!.....  That has to be one of the funniest things I have ever read.   Thanks for the morning LOL.

I got a pretty good laugh out of if myself, although I'm not sure it was the same kind of laugh.

Brandon

Brandon a.k.a. Tony Stark

-------------------------

The Fastest Flip in the West

Originally Posted by Ron

Are you so nasty because you have to look up to see down?  BTW.....What does converstaion mean?

Flip the "a" and "t" around and look it up in the dictionary if you can't figure it out.

Career Bests:

9 Holes--37 @ The Fairways at Arrowhead-Front(+2)

18 Holes--80 @ Carroll Meadows Golf Course(+9)

Home Course:

1) The Fairways at Arrowhead

2) Mayfair Country Club

Whether he faked it or not, I don't care. After Foley saying he hasn't been practicing with Woods, I'm interest to see what swing he's going to show up with.

titleistprov1x |nikeneo |●| callawayx-forged 54/60 |● |mizunoMP68

adamsproblack 3H |●| mizunoMPtitanium5w/3w |●| mizunoMP630FT

Whether he faked it or not, I don't care. After Foley saying he hasn't been practicing with Woods, I'm interest to see what swing he's going to show up with.

Why would he fake a four-month injury causing him to miss two majors? Also, Tiger has been practicing with Foley, they started friday.

In my bag:

Driver: Titleist TSi3 | 15º 3-Wood: Ping G410 | 17º 2-Hybrid: Ping G410 | 19º 3-Iron: TaylorMade GAPR Lo |4-PW Irons: Nike VR Pro Combo | 54º SW, 60º LW: Titleist Vokey SM8 | Putter: Odyssey Toulon Las Vegas H7

Of all the conspiracy theories, this one is the most farfetched yet.
  • Upvote 1

Ogio Grom | Callaway X Hot Pro | Callaway X-Utility 3i | Mizuno MX-700 23º | Titleist Vokey SM 52.08, 58.12 | Mizuno MX-700 15º | Titleist 910 D2 9,5º | Scotty Cameron Newport 2 | Titleist Pro V1x and Taylormade Penta | Leupold GX-1

Yeah I pretty much just assumed that the ensuing events rendered the premise of this thread moot.

Brandon a.k.a. Tony Stark

-------------------------

The Fastest Flip in the West

Very well said!

Originally Posted by Fourputt

Those of you who are posting all of these conspiracy fantasies.... when was the last time you tore up a knee?  You guys haven't got a clue what you are talking about.  It's all about hate, nothing else.  You don't like the guy, therefore you invent reasons to post crap about him.  He's had plenty of problems, some excusable, some not, but guys like you who will invent anything to run him down are the real jerks.

Note: This thread is 4661 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!