IGNORED

Things you bring for a round of golf

JW216
Note: This thread is 4718 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Just wondering what you all carry with you/bring with you onto the course for every round. Obviously Golf clubs and a golf bag. But what else? Like a range finder, divot tool, etc.

Divot Tool, groove cleaner, permanent marker, toque, windbreaker, toonies ( $2 coins ) for closest to the pin/long drive bets with buddies, cash for beer cart girls, sunglasses, sunscreen, iPhone with GolfShot GPS ( phone on silent ), smaller change for ball marker

:tmade: SLDR X-Stiff 12.5°
:nike:VRS Covert 3 Wood Stiff
:nike:VRS Covert 3 Hybrid Stiff
:nike:VR Pro Combo CB 4 - PW Stiff 2° Flat
:cleveland:588RTX CB 50.10 GW
:cleveland:588RTX CB 54.10 SW
:nike:VR V-Rev 60.8 LW
:nike:Method 002 Putter

BUG SPRAY.  even some of the extremely high end courses have bug problems.

I played the Ace Club in philly a few weeks ago in a match and the bugs were so awful on some holes it was impossible to hit a solid putt

Cigars, cutter, lighter, etc. are a must in my bag.  I also have a small spray bottle (just a few ounces) of water so I can clean off my clubs.

Sasquatch Tour Bag | '09 Burner driver, 10.5* | Speedline F10 3W | Mashie 3H | Viper MS irons, 4-SW | CG15 60* | White Hot XG #7

Cell phone, cigarettes, dip, divot fixer.

Nothing out of the ordinary

Oh actually I do bring sun block and spare spikes with the replacement tool.

2013 Goal:

Single digit handicap

Duct tape, a mask, vaseline, some condoms and a knife..

Driver: VRS 9.5 degrees

Fairway Wood: 13 degrees
Hybrid: A3 19 degrees

Irons: i20's  Yellow dot

Wedges: Vokey's 52, 56 & 60

Putter: 2 ball

Ball: Penta; ProV

Originally Posted by GolfBear

Duct tape, a mask, vaseline, some condoms and a knife..

If I ever enter a tourney and I'm to play against you, I just want to say you played a great round and congrats on your win...

:titleist: :scotty_cameron:
915D3 / 712 AP2 / SC Mont 1.5

Bottle of water or gatorade, zone bar for a snack at the turn, divot tool, souvenir zloty (polish coin) that I use as my ball marker and a soft bristle brush.

In my Grom XX:
cleveland.gif Launcher 12.0* Fujikura Saishin 65 S and 15* Fujikura Fit-On Gold R // ping.gif G10 Irons, AWT Steel S, Fitted Purple Dot// cleveland.gifCG14 Chrome 56*, 14 // odyssey.gif Crimson Series 550 Mallet, 34" // srixon.gifZ-Star

I my pockets I keep an extra ball, a divot tool, a tee, a ball marker, and my glove. In my bag I have a rule book, a groove brush, sunscreen, bug spray, sunglasses, and a bunch of other crap that I carry around for no reason.

In my bag:

Driver: Titleist TSi3 | 15º 3-Wood: Ping G410 | 17º 2-Hybrid: Ping G410 | 19º 3-Iron: TaylorMade GAPR Lo |4-PW Irons: Nike VR Pro Combo | 54º SW, 60º LW: Titleist Vokey SM8 | Putter: Odyssey Toulon Las Vegas H7

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

In my pockets as little as possible ....... some markers, a few tees, divot tool, my personal yardage book.

And as I am carrying my bag as little as possible in the bag ...... Mostly only 10-12 clubs, 1 waterbottle, about two sleeves of balls, extra tees, a few gloves in case it rains, a few muesli bars, R&A; Rules booklet and only when rain is expected : MPC raingear (I never use an umbrella and I even like playing in a standard Scottish summerday), old toothbrush for cleaning grooves and a permanent marker ....... and reading glasses (my arms are getting short).

Cal Razr Hawk 10.5 | TM Superfast 3W | Adams Idea Pro Black 20 | MP-68 3-PW | TW9 50/06 + 58/12 | Ram Zebra Putter

3 bottles of water, 3 gloves, health bars, and I wear pants with a hole in the pocket for an incognito drop or two (just kidding)

The only thing out of the ordinary I keep in my bag is a long sleeved Coldgear UnderArmor shirt for those chilly early morning tee times.

My Equipment:
Driver: 9.5* R9, 73g Fubuki stiff | 3wood: 15* R9 3 Wood, x-stiff shaft | Hybrid: 19* Lynx Hybrid, reg. flex | Irons: MP-68s (4i-PW), 5.5x flighted |
Wedges: 52.08*, 56.11*, & 60.07 Vokey Spin-Milled | Putter: Pixl L1.8, 33.5" | Balls: Pro V1x |

I carry a light jacket for rain/cold, spikes and tool, torque wrench, masking tape (for use as impact tape on range), a water bottle, phone in left pocket w/ scorecard app, and cliff bar.

EpiPen. A few years back I got stung by a wasp. It nearly killed me. 3 hospitalizations and 2 surgeries later and I don't screw around anymore. The EpiPen goes with me everywhere I go. If I ever get stung again, I'll be rushing to the ER straight away.

Yonex Ezone Type 380 | Tour Edge Exotics CB Pro | Miura 1957 Irons | Yururi Wedges | Scotty Cameron Super Rat | TaylorMade Penta

Water, divot tool, ball mark, gps, extra towel to keep wet when it's hot, light jacket in case it rains, cash and depending on who I'm playing with, maybe a little herb.

my get up and go musta got up and went..

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Divot repair tool

Two coins for markers (unless I'm alone, then I'll just bring one)

Small, wet microfiber towel

Snacks (mini-Clif bars and mini-Lara bars are awesome)

Bottle of Vitamin water, Propel, e.g.

Bug spray and sunblock

That's about it, I try to always trave light, even if I happen to end up in a cart.

Nothing in the swing is done at the expense of balance.

Note: This thread is 4718 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!