• Announcements

• iacas

GAME GOLF Ryder Cup Contest   09/22/2016

Join our GAME GOLF Ryder Cup Challenge to win an autographed GAME GOLF, a Pebble Steel watch, and many more great prizes!
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
JW216

Things you bring for a round of golf

17 posts in this topic

Just wondering what you all carry with you/bring with you onto the course for every round. Obviously Golf clubs and a golf bag. But what else? Like a range finder, divot tool, etc.

Want to get rid of this advertisement? Sign up (or log in) today! It's free!

Divot Tool, groove cleaner, permanent marker, toque, windbreaker, toonies ( $2 coins ) for closest to the pin/long drive bets with buddies, cash for beer cart girls, sunglasses, sunscreen, iPhone with GolfShot GPS ( phone on silent ), smaller change for ball marker

BUG SPRAY.  even some of the extremely high end courses have bug problems.

I played the Ace Club in philly a few weeks ago in a match and the bugs were so awful on some holes it was impossible to hit a solid putt

a change of socks ( my balls are hydro-magnetic) , couple 2, 3 , beers ( snuck in the bag of course) , sunflower seeds and a stogie or two .

Cigars, cutter, lighter, etc. are a must in my bag.  I also have a small spray bottle (just a few ounces) of water so I can clean off my clubs.

Cell phone, cigarettes, dip, divot fixer.

Nothing out of the ordinary

Oh actually I do bring sun block and spare spikes with the replacement tool.

Duct tape, a mask, vaseline, some condoms and a knife..

Originally Posted by GolfBear

Duct tape, a mask, vaseline, some condoms and a knife..

If I ever enter a tourney and I'm to play against you, I just want to say you played a great round and congrats on your win...

Bottle of water or gatorade, zone bar for a snack at the turn, divot tool, souvenir zloty (polish coin) that I use as my ball marker and a soft bristle brush.

I my pockets I keep an extra ball, a divot tool, a tee, a ball marker, and my glove. In my bag I have a rule book, a groove brush, sunscreen, bug spray, sunglasses, and a bunch of other crap that I carry around for no reason.

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

In my pockets as little as possible ....... some markers, a few tees, divot tool, my personal yardage book.

And as I am carrying my bag as little as possible in the bag ...... Mostly only 10-12 clubs, 1 waterbottle, about two sleeves of balls, extra tees, a few gloves in case it rains, a few muesli bars, R&A; Rules booklet and only when rain is expected : MPC raingear (I never use an umbrella and I even like playing in a standard Scottish summerday), old toothbrush for cleaning grooves and a permanent marker ....... and reading glasses (my arms are getting short).

3 bottles of water, 3 gloves, health bars, and I wear pants with a hole in the pocket for an incognito drop or two (just kidding)

The only thing out of the ordinary I keep in my bag is a long sleeved Coldgear UnderArmor shirt for those chilly early morning tee times.

I carry a light jacket for rain/cold, spikes and tool, torque wrench, masking tape (for use as impact tape on range), a water bottle, phone in left pocket w/ scorecard app, and cliff bar.

EpiPen. A few years back I got stung by a wasp. It nearly killed me. 3 hospitalizations and 2 surgeries later and I don't screw around anymore. The EpiPen goes with me everywhere I go. If I ever get stung again, I'll be rushing to the ER straight away.

Water, divot tool, ball mark, gps, extra towel to keep wet when it's hot, light jacket in case it rains, cash and depending on who I'm playing with, maybe a little herb.

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Divot repair tool

Two coins for markers (unless I'm alone, then I'll just bring one)

Small, wet microfiber towel

Snacks (mini-Clif bars and mini-Lara bars are awesome)

Bottle of Vitamin water, Propel, e.g.

Bug spray and sunblock

That's about it, I try to always trave light, even if I happen to end up in a cart.