IGNORED

LPGA tour player you'd most like to play a round with .

roobatooba

Note: This thread is 3785 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

I'm sitting here watching Suzanne Peterssen play Christie Kerr and i wondered how it would be like to play with an lpga tour pro.I'm guessing with my high handicap it'd be a lesson because these ladies can flat  out play . My vote is for the pink panther , I'm a huge Paula Creamer fan even though her name conjures up the lewdest innuendo . Who would you guys play a round with ?

Yeah, I'd like to play around with Paula Creamer too!  Oh, you said "play - a- round" didn't you?

Same answer though, Paula is my #1.  Talented lady, great attitude, and a real grinder when she has too be.

My wife watches slow motion video of her swing as she sets a good example.

• Upvote 1

Nicely done Texas Solo , believe me , everytime she crouches down for a putt, i'm not just thinking about reading the greens . Looks aside she's talented and i'm  sure she'd school me . I'd let her too.

• Upvote 1

I'd pick someone who'd be interestng to hang out with for 4 hours. My great round with LPGA players would include players like Helen Alfredsson, Julie Inkster, Suzann Petterssen, Angela Stanford, and Laura Diaz.

If I had to pick a current LPGA pro it would be Julie Inkster, Karrie Webb or Christie Kerr.  But if I could pick anyone it would be Annika Sorenstan or Laura Diaz.

Morgan Pressel, Natalie Gulbis and Amanda Blumenhurst.  They are all very engaging, especially Natalie.  Creamer, Pettersen and Kerr can be very standoffish when they play.

Originally Posted by Stretch

There's only one original Big Girl on tour, and none of you guys are man enough to hang with her!

Woah, I thought this was a picture of Craig Stadler, until I realized no moustache.   Well, at least not one as big.

Stadler.jpg

It's funny that OP asked for one but most of repliers answered two or more.  If OP asked for driver, most replies will have one or two.. not two or three.  Just saying..  For OP, I would like to play with Na Yeon Choi.

• Upvote 2

Originally Posted by PiustheDrGolf

It's funny that OP asked for one but most of repliers answered two or more.  If OP asked for driver, most replies will have one or two.. not two or three.  Just saying..  For OP, I would like to play with Na Yeon Choi.

In the title yes,, but the OP never specifically asked for just one in the body of his post.  I, for one, forget the exact title of a thread the second I eneter it, and tend to repsond to specific posts within the thread. In his post, the OP asked "who would you guys play a round with?" That kind of lends itself to an answer based on each person's frame of reference. For example, if you normally play a round of golf in a foursome, it's probably natural to respond with 3 names.

Originally Posted by Elvisliveson

In the title yes,, but the OP never specifically asked for just one in the body of his post.  I, for one, forget the exact title of a thread the second I eneter it, and tend to repsond to specific posts within the thread. In his post, the OP asked "who would you guys play a round with?" That kind of lends itself to an answer based on each person's frame of reference. For example, if you normally play a round of golf in a foursome, it's probably natural to respond with 3 names.

Why would I golf alone with one chick who's not my wife? Even as a rhetorical question, answering with the assumption it's a foursome is a no brainer.

Note: This thread is 3785 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!