IGNORED

2011 WGC Bridgestone Invitational

senorchipotle
Note: This thread is 4643 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Originally Posted by iacas

Huh?

Just trolling. I really do hope he whoops some assss.

:whistle:

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

You know what, I love watching golf with or without Tiger, but having Tiger back and not sucking it up hard makes watching golf a little more fun.  Im always interested in how hes playing.

That was awesome watching, i think the tension of the camera's following Woods and the excitement of what he will produce made it the best round ive watched this year,

couple that with the tension between him and williams, if thye get paired it will be fun to watch.

also everybody chasing down day, can he hold it together?

IMHO anybody could take this with a good run of birdies, Watney seems very consistent at the moment

LOVE IT!

:tmade: Driver: TM Superfast 2.0 - 9.5degree - Reg flex
:mizuno: 3 Wood: JPX800 - 16* Exhsar5 Stiff
:mizuno: 3 - PW: MP-67 Cut Muscle back - S300 stiff
:slazenger: Sand Wedge: 54degree, 12degree bounce
:slazenger: Lob Wedge: 60degree 10degree bounce
:ping: Putter: Karsten 1959 Anser 2 Toe weighted
:mizuno: Bag - Cart Style

Oh and my predictions

1) Watney

2) Woods

3) Fowler

4) Scott

A bit much Tiger and Darren coverage yesterday though. With the odd shot of Harrington and Rose hitting it all over the place. They did show some shots of Scott, which was good, even with his broom.

Ogio Grom | Callaway X Hot Pro | Callaway X-Utility 3i | Mizuno MX-700 23º | Titleist Vokey SM 52.08, 58.12 | Mizuno MX-700 15º | Titleist 910 D2 9,5º | Scotty Cameron Newport 2 | Titleist Pro V1x and Taylormade Penta | Leupold GX-1

Originally Posted by Zeph

A bit much Tiger and Darren coverage yesterday though. With the odd shot of Harrington and Rose hitting it all over the place. They did show some shots of Scott, which was good, even with his broom.

I am not sure what people were expecting, Tiger hasnt played since May and people dont want him to get camera time?  Never happen.  Just wait until the weekend.

Originally Posted by carpediem4300

couple that with the tension between him and williams, if thye get paired it will be fun to watch.

A handshake on 1 and 18 is all you would see.

true true,

Originally Posted by mck

A handshake on 1 and 18 is all you would see.

Tiger might cup his ear a couple time to see what Stevie is saying

:tmade: SLDR X-Stiff 12.5°
:nike:VRS Covert 3 Wood Stiff
:nike:VRS Covert 3 Hybrid Stiff
:nike:VR Pro Combo CB 4 - PW Stiff 2° Flat
:cleveland:588RTX CB 50.10 GW
:cleveland:588RTX CB 54.10 SW
:nike:VR V-Rev 60.8 LW
:nike:Method 002 Putter

Not much of a Tiger fan here.  Although I won't be cheering for him, sure am glad to see him back in the field.  Do find it a bit ironic that Stevie is in first place with Adam Scott right now.  Drama keeps it interesting!

back to back birdies, now at -2 again

did he miss like a two footer for par on his front nine? that's what shotlink said anyway?

Driver: Taylormade R11 set to 8*
3 Wood: R9 15* Motore Stiff
Hybrid: 19° 909 H Voodoo
Irons: 4-PW AP2 Project X 5.5
52*, 60* Vokey SM Chrome

Putter: Odyssey XG #7

Ball: Titleist Pro V1x

I saw that too. I guess he did.

Ricky ticky tango making a move with another birdie. Ryan Moore also playing well

Well...Tiger is nothing to see here, move on. Good thing he played early today so we get coverage of other players in the broadcast. Phil is looking...fabulous today.

Ogio Grom | Callaway X Hot Pro | Callaway X-Utility 3i | Mizuno MX-700 23º | Titleist Vokey SM 52.08, 58.12 | Mizuno MX-700 15º | Titleist 910 D2 9,5º | Scotty Cameron Newport 2 | Titleist Pro V1x and Taylormade Penta | Leupold GX-1

Originally Posted by carpediem4300

That was awesome watching, i think the tension of the camera's following Woods and the excitement of what he will produce made it the best round ive watched this year,

also everybody chasing down day, can he hold it together?

IMHO anybody could take this with a good run of birdies, Watney seems very consistent at the moment

LOVE IT!

Please explain the tension between TW and SW?  All I have read is the reports that it was a parting of the ways between two friends and it was very civil.

Originally Posted by B of H

tiger was hitting his irons just a little too far, I think this happens to a lot of people when they jump back into competition...I know it happened to me recently.  I think there is just a hint of adrenaline in a competitive situation and you have to adjust to it.  Some of his best shots sailed over the green and put him in some bad spots so all in all a very successful round to say the least.

I'm excited to see what happens the next few days, he was like his old self out there today.

A media guy pointed this out to him and he refuted it.  He said he's hitting his 8-iron 180, yet to be verified by shot link...  His claim is that adrenaline and heat cannot account for this.  His stock 8-iron a few years ago was 155.  Who knows what it is at this point.  I do find the continual spew of the phrase "I'm just compressing the ball so much better" funny.  He said this is different than hitting in the middle of the club, whatever that means.  Originally I thought it just meant delofted with a less negative angle of attack than he used to have.

[ Equipment ]
R11 9° (Lowered to 8.5°) UST Proforce VTS 7x tipped 1" | 906F2 15° and 18° | 585H 21° | Mizuno MP-67 +1 length TT DG X100 | Vokey 52° Oil Can, Cleveland CG10 2-dot 56° and 60° | TM Rossa Corza Ghost 35.5" | Srixon Z Star XV | Size 14 Footjoy Green Joys | Tour Striker Pro 5, 7, 56 | Swingwing

Note: This thread is 4643 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!