IGNORED

Monthly Award Winners Thread

iacas
Note: This thread is 2238 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Thanks everyone. Clearly I talk/post too much. Going on vacation for two weeks and then work convention for a week so I'll be quieter. Unfortunately I'll be without much practice time either, but I'm going to PEI for vacation and they have gorgeous golf courses so I'll be looking to get at least 2 rounds in with rental clubs.

Yours in earnest, Jason.
Call me Ernest, or EJ or Ernie.

PSA - "If you find yourself in a hole, STOP DIGGING!"

My Whackin' Sticks: :cleveland: 330cc 2003 Launcher 10.5*  :tmade: RBZ HL 3w  :nickent: 3DX DC 3H, 3DX RC 4H  :callaway: X-22 5-AW  :nike:SV tour 56* SW :mizuno: MP-T11 60* LW :bridgestone: customized TD-03 putter :tmade:Penta TP3   :aimpoint:

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Awesome. Guaranteed to be the only thing I ever "win" that has ANYTHING to do with golf.

Ryan M

The Internet Adjustment Formula:
IAD = ( [ADD] * .96 + [EPS] * [1/.12] ) / (1.15)

IAD = Internet Adjusted Distance (in yards)
ADD = Actual Driver Distance (in yards)
EPS = E-Penis Size (in inches)

• 1 month later...

Site Awards for July, 2013

Here are the performance awards for the month of July, 2013:

55812df0_tst_award_rookie_otm.png

The winner of "Rookie of the Month" is the member who registered within the previous 60 days and achieved the most reputation points during the month! This month it was a tie, congratulations goes out to Lash !

f306b88b_tst_award_reviewer_otm.png

The winner of the "Reviewer of the Month" award goes to the member who posts the most reviews in the calendar month. The Reviewer of the Month award goes to M r. Desmond and boogielicious !

tst_award_kickstarter_otm.png

The winner of "Kick Starter of the Month" is the member who started a thread with the most responses in the calendar month. That thread was

Forum Profile Handicaps.... , congrats to David in FL !

ec6c360a_tst_award_member_otm.png

The winner of the "Member of the Month" award goes to the member who receives the most reputation points, as voted on by all the eligible members , in the previous month. The winner of this month's Member of the Month award is.................................... . . Golfingdad !

If You'd Like to Win...

... Member of the Month , then get out there and make some top-notch posts!

... Reviewer of the Month , then write up some course or equipment reviews!

.. . KickStarter of the Month, then think of or find interesting threads to start!

The awards cycle for August has already begun!  So get to it!

Mike McLoughlin

Check out my friends on Evolvr!
Follow The Sand Trap on Twitter!  and on Facebook
Golf Terminology -  Analyzr  -  My FacebookTwitter and Instagram 

Mr. Squint would like to thank the Academy....

I conspired with boogie... to combine our efforts.

Ping G400 Max 9/TPT Shaft, TEE EX10 Beta 4, 5 wd, PXG 22 HY, Mizuno JPX919F 5-GW, TItleist SM7 Raw 55-09, 59-11, Bettinardi BB39

Good Job!

Yours in earnest, Jason.

My Whackin' Sticks: :cleveland: 330cc 2003 Launcher 10.5*  :tmade: RBZ HL 3w  :nickent: 3DX DC 3H, 3DX RC 4H  :callaway: X-22 5-AW  :nike:SV tour 56* SW :mizuno: MP-T11 60* LW :bridgestone: customized TD-03 putter :tmade:Penta TP3   :aimpoint:

I won?

I won?

I won?!

Thanks to all those who discussed (and continue to discuss) their handicaps!

BTW......only 6 more days in the current revision cycle.  Gotta get a couple of good rounds in this next week!

• Upvote 1

In David's bag....

Driver: Titleist 910 D-3;  9.5* Diamana Kai'li
3-Wood: Titleist 910F;  15* Diamana Kai'li
Hybrids: Titleist 910H 19* and 21* Diamana Kai'li
Irons: Titleist 695cb 5-Pw

Wedges: Scratch 51-11 TNC grind, Vokey SM-5's;  56-14 F grind and 60-11 K grind
Putter: Scotty Cameron Kombi S
Ball: ProV1

I conspired with boogie... to combine our efforts.

Tag team effort.
  • Upvote 1

Scott

Titleist, Edel, Scotty Cameron Putter, Snell - AimPoint - Evolvr - MirrorVision

My Swing Thread

boogielicious - Adjective describing the perfect surf wave

• 2 weeks later...
Originally Posted by iacas

As you know, we've begun handing out Site Awards, and this thread will track the winners of the award(s) as they're given out.

This first month, we're giving out performance awards for the month of October. The "Fun" awards will be given out at a later time, and we'll post here when they are.

Without further ado, the winners of the Sand Trap Site Awards for October, 2011 are:

The winner of "Rookie of the Month" is the member who registered within the previous 60 days and achieved the most reputation points during the month! Congratulations goes out to zipazoid!

The winner of the "Reviewer of the Month" award goes to the member who posts the most reviews in the calendar month. This month, the first Reviewer of the Month award goes to tommygunuk!

The winner of this award is the member who has added the most tags to threads, images, posts, etc. This month, the award goes to namkrats!

The winner of the "Member of the Month" award goes to the member who receives the most reputation points, as voted on by all the eligible members, in the previous month. The winner of the first Member of the Month award is............................................. Shorty!

If You'd Like to Win...

... Rookie of the Month, you may be out of luck unless you've registered recently.

... Member of the Month, then get out there and make some top-notch posts!

... Reviewer of the Month, then write up some course or equipment reviews!

... Tagger of the Month, then add appropriate tags to threads. It's easy! Just click the "Add Tag" stuff on the right-hand side and add some tags!

The awards cycle for November has already begun, of course. We'll have November's awards in early December! Thanks!

P.S. The awards don't seem to show up properly right now. We're looking into it.

The goal for me is to win the Rookie of the Month! Let's do it! :p

• 3 weeks later...

Site Awards for August, 2013

Here are the performance awards for the month of August, 2013:

The winner of "Rookie of the Month" is the member who registered within the previous 60 days and achieved the most reputation points during the month! Congratulations goes out to Pretzel !

The winner of the "Reviewer of the Month" award goes to the member who posts the most reviews in the calendar month. The Reviewer of the Month award goes to cipher !

The winner of "Kick Starter of the Month" is the member who started a thread with the most responses in the calendar month. That thread was

2013 Barclay's Championship Discussion Thread , congrats to colin007 !

The winner of the "Member of the Month" award goes to the member who receives the most reputation points, as voted on by all the eligible members , in the previous month. The winner of this month's Member of the Month award goes to.................................... . . bplewis24 !

If You'd Like to Win...

.. . KickStarter of the Month, then think of or find interesting threads to start!

The awards cycle for September has already begun!  So get to it!

Mike McLoughlin

I won something!  Unfortunately I had to empty my PayPal account to buy all the crap to write the reviews though.

• Upvote 1

Nate

:tmade:(11.5) :touredge:(2H) MIURA MB-101(3-PW) :mizuno:(52/56/60)

:odyssey: :snell: 

Congrats winners!

Yours in earnest, Jason.

• 4 weeks later...

Site Awards for September, 2013

Here are the performance awards for the month of September 2013:

The winner of "Rookie of the Month" is the member who registered within the previous 60 days and achieved the most reputation points during the month! Congratulations goes out to RandallT !

The winner of the "Reviewer of the Month" award goes to the member who posts the most reviews in the calendar month. The Reviewer of the Month award goes to mmoan2 and boogielicious !

The winner of "Kick Starter of the Month" is the member who started a thread with the most responses in the calendar month. That thread was 2013 NFL Football , congrats to Golfingdad !

The winner of the "Member of the Month" award goes to the member who receives the most reputation points, as voted on by all the eligible members , in the previous month. The winner of this month's Member of the Month award goes to.................................... . . RonTheSavage !

If You'd Like to Win...

The awards cycle for October has already begun!  So get to it!

Mike McLoughlin

Here are the performance awards for the month of September 2013:

The winner of "Rookie of the Month" is the member who registered within the previous 60 days and achieved the most reputation points during the month! Congratulations goes out to RandallT!

The winner of the "Reviewer of the Month" award goes to the member who posts the most reviews in the calendar month. The Reviewer of the Month award goes to mmoan2 and boogielicious!

The winner of "Kick Starter of the Month" is the member who started a thread with the most responses in the calendar month. That thread was 2013 NFL Football, congrats to Golfingdad!

The winner of the "Member of the Month" award goes to the member who receives the most reputation points, as voted on by all the eligible members, in the previous month. The winner of this month's Member of the Month award goes to...................................... RonTheSavage!

If You'd Like to Win...

... Member of the Month, then get out there and make some top-notch posts!

... Reviewer of the Month, then write up some course or equipment reviews!

... KickStarter of the Month, then think of or find interesting threads to start!

The awards cycle for October has already begun!  So get to it!

Wow! This is awesome. Thanks guys

Ron :nike: GOLF Embracing my Angry Black Male :mad:

BRAVO!

Yours in earnest, Jason.

Note: This thread is 2238 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!