IGNORED

Your Workout Today

iacas

oops put the other one in the wrong thread.

Insanity Cardio & Resistance

-Jerry

Driver: Titleist 913 D3 (9.5 degree) – Aldila RIP 60-2.9-Stiff; Callaway Mini-Driver Kura Kage 60g shaft - 12 degree Hybrids: Callway X2 Hot Pro - 16 degree & 23 degree – Pro-Shaft; Callway X2 Hot – 5H & 6H Irons: Titleist 714 AP2 7 thru AW with S300 Dynamic Gold Wedges: Titleist Vokey GW (54 degree), Callaway MackDaddy PM Grind SW (58 degree) Putter: Ping Cadence TR Ketsch Heavy Balls: Titleist Pro V1x & Snell MyTourBall

"Golf is the closest game to the game we call life. You get bad breaks from good shots; you get good breaks from bad shots but you have to play the ball where it lies."- Bobby Jones

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Good to see you guys keepin' up with it.

I think I may try to hit the weights again tonight. Neck/upper back has felt good for over a week now...so I'll test it lightly.

Dude, good to see you posting in this thread again (although, I'm about a week and a half late, haha).

Work's been kicking my butt lately, so much so that this month I've spent more time at work than I do anywhere else.

I'm planning on joining my buddy's gym to try and keep motivated (and hopefully, accountable to him).

Christian

:tmade::titleist:  :leupold:  :aimpoint: :gamegolf:

After 3 months of golf specific workout, I am settling down to a regular routine.

Monday - 5 sets, 3 reps each, each rep = 12

Tuesday - 5 sets (may be different from Monday's  5), 3 reps each, each rep

Thursday - 5 sets, 3 reps each, each rep =12

RiCK

(Play it again, Sam)

Insanity Cardio

-Jerry

Driver: Titleist 913 D3 (9.5 degree) – Aldila RIP 60-2.9-Stiff; Callaway Mini-Driver Kura Kage 60g shaft - 12 degree Hybrids: Callway X2 Hot Pro - 16 degree & 23 degree – Pro-Shaft; Callway X2 Hot – 5H & 6H Irons: Titleist 714 AP2 7 thru AW with S300 Dynamic Gold Wedges: Titleist Vokey GW (54 degree), Callaway MackDaddy PM Grind SW (58 degree) Putter: Ping Cadence TR Ketsch Heavy Balls: Titleist Pro V1x & Snell MyTourBall

"Golf is the closest game to the game we call life. You get bad breaks from good shots; you get good breaks from bad shots but you have to play the ball where it lies."- Bobby Jones

Jillian Michael's Body Revolution Phase 2 Workout 8

-Jerry

First workout in almost 2 months on Tuesday.

Sore as hell. lol

The good news is that my neck feels great...going to try to swing a golf club this week...see how it feels. It's been almost 7 months...

Ryan M

The Internet Adjustment Formula:
IAD = ( [ADD] * .96 + [EPS] * [1/.12] ) / (1.15)

IAD = Internet Adjusted Distance (in yards)
ADD = Actual Driver Distance (in yards)
EPS = E-Penis Size (in inches)

First workout in almost 2 months on Tuesday.  Sore as hell. lol The good news is that my neck feels great...going to try to swing a golf club this week...see how it feels. It's been almost 7 months...

Welcome back! I've hit a wall with my weight loss this past week. Granted, I've been at work more than at home and haven't been home to sleep much but every morning I've weighed myself when I wake up and since last Friday the results have been as follows: Friday: 240.8 Saturday: 239.1 Sunday: 241.3 Monday: 241.4 Tuesday: 241.2 Yesterday: 241.5 Today: 241.3 I'm at a loss to explain this since last week I lowered my calorie intake goal to a base of 1,575 a day and, except for Friday which was an all nighter at work which led me to eat Quest bars every three hours, I haven't gone much over the goal: The only day I worked out during this time period was Sunday where I burned 500 calories on the treadmill and did a push day workout. I'm hoping as much life schedule will be normalized starting Monday to see more loss but this wall made me wonder if my scale was broken. Thoughts?

Christian

Welcome back!

I've hit a wall with my weight loss this past week.

Granted, I've been at work more than at home and haven't been home to sleep much but every morning I've weighed myself when I wake up and since last Friday the results have been as follows:

Friday: 240.8

Saturday: 239.1

Sunday: 241.3

Monday: 241.4

Tuesday: 241.2

Yesterday: 241.5

Today: 241.3

I'm at a loss to explain this since last week I lowered my calorie intake goal to a base of 1,575 a day and, except for Friday which was an all nighter at work which led me to eat Quest bars every three hours, I haven't gone much over the goal:

The only day I worked out during this time period was Sunday where I burned 500 calories on the treadmill and did a push day workout.

I'm hoping as much life schedule will be normalized starting Monday to see more loss but this wall made me wonder if my scale was broken.

Thoughts?

Weight loss can happen in bursts. Based on water...etc.,

I'll go 3 weeks without dropping a pound, and then all of a sudden I'm down 5. It's just the nature of the beast, keep at it.

Ryan M

The Internet Adjustment Formula:
IAD = ( [ADD] * .96 + [EPS] * [1/.12] ) / (1.15)

IAD = Internet Adjusted Distance (in yards)
ADD = Actual Driver Distance (in yards)
EPS = E-Penis Size (in inches)

Weight loss can happen in bursts. Based on water...etc., I'll go 3 weeks without dropping a pound, and then all of a sudden I'm down 5. It's just the nature of the beast, keep at it.

Yah, I will. I joined a gym this week. It was just a little disheartening after seeing a nice amount of weight loss week after week to not see the needle move. I blame my work schedule...or the scale is broken, haha.

Christian

Welcome back!

I've hit a wall with my weight loss this past week.

Granted, I've been at work more than at home and haven't been home to sleep much but every morning I've weighed myself when I wake up and since last Friday the results have been as follows:

Friday: 240.8

Saturday: 239.1

Sunday: 241.3

Monday: 241.4

Tuesday: 241.2

Yesterday: 241.5

Today: 241.3

Weight loss can happen in bursts. Based on water...etc.,

I'll go 3 weeks without dropping a pound, and then all of a sudden I'm down 5. It's just the nature of the beast, keep at it.

Yeah, that's happening with me too.  I'll drop 2 pounds two consecutive days and then nothing, or even gain a pound for the next week.  I'm not too worried about it, I just know that if I keep eating good and exercising, I'll keep progressing.

I have found that I drop regularly then will be up a pound or two but even when the scale shows increase, the measurements show I am continuing down.

I hope to hit my 40# down make this coming Friday.

Diet and exercise are the keys for me.

Don

Took up golf late in life with a lot to catch up. 

Insanity Cardio Circuit Down to 197 from 205

-Jerry