IGNORED

Tiger Woods PGA '13

Jwat381
Note: This thread is 4302 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

[LIST] [*] [*] [*] [/LIST] [quote name="jamo" url="/t/55815/tiger-woods-pga-13/72#post_693518"] Yes, you can play at different times. Other than that I don't really know the specifics, my copy comes in on monday for some reason. [/quote] Yeah, I preordered mine online because I had a credit on gamestop from a long time ago and to get the free extra course for preordering and it still hasn't shown up yet...and I even paid for overnight shipping. Though I did call and got my shipping waived but according to gamestop.com it still hasn't been shipped yet. So who knows when it is going to show up. I will definitely join the club once it does. Look out for BOB LOBLAW1 :-D
DRIVER Taylormade R11S w/ Tour AD DI-7S 3 WOOD Taylormade R11S RIP Phenom Stiff 16.5 HYBRID Taylormade Rocketballz Tour Stiff IRONS 4-6 iron Taylormade MC w/ KBS C-Taper Stiff IRONS 7-PW Taylormade MB w/ KBS C-Taper Stiff WEDGES Titleist Vokey SM4 Black Nickel 52.12, 56.11, 60.10 PUTTER NIKE METHOD 001 33', Taylormade Ghost Spider 33' BAG ADIDAS AG Tour Stand Bag BALLS TITLEIST PRO-V1X SHOESADIDAS ADIPURE GPS SKYCADDIE SGX

Originally Posted by Tgilmour25

Bunch of faggets on here.. wow

wow, man...no need to resort to that just because someone hasn't responded to you, yet.  Just go join the club..its not a secret club or anything.

My philosophy on golf "We're not doing rocket science, here."

Faggets?  Awesome.  Listening to people spew shit like that on headsets is what made me stop playing COD and all those games in the first place.

I joined the CC online but I don't have the game yet.  I'll pick it up sometime this weekend probably.  I look forward to taking over the new double bogey record.

Tonight I may try the first CC tournament event. I wanted to get the hang of it a bit before blasting 90s and tarnishing the clubs scoring. I won the 2nd amateur event at like +2 or something.

I like the new swing mechanic. The trickiest part is inside 80 yards (or whatever your full lob wedge distance is), you have to get the swing just right. Thats the one thing I noticed here, there is no "pitch" or "chip" shot selection, at least I cannot find it. So on really short green-side shots I just whip the stick fast and my lob wedge goes 10 yards or so.

Putting isn't bad! The meter makes it pretty easy to figure out the distance. I notice I have been over-playing the breaks a lot though.

I'd be down to combine country clubs, if having more people makes getting XP easier why not?

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Haha you joining the country club was part of the ESPN ticker news last night.

Originally Posted by Jonnydanger81

Faggets?  Awesome.  Listening to people spew shit like that on headsets is what made me stop playing COD and all those games in the first place.

I joined the CC online but I don't have the game yet.  I'll pick it up sometime this weekend probably.  I look forward to taking over the new double bogey record.

• Administrator

Originally Posted by Tgilmour25

Anyone.. .?

People seem to be joining the TST CC posted earlier in this thread. Sorry.

P.S. It's spelled with an "o".

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Not seeing TST CC on the PS3 side. Anyone on playstation joined it?

"My ball is on top of a rock in the hazard, do I get some sort of relief?"

For my carrer mode, I ended up playing the Masters last night and that was a much tougher go than my 3 previous rounds to get there. I ended up shooting 70, 75, 71, 73 for a net +1 and finishing T26. The first day was pretty nice and I mostly had troubles with my approach shots. I missed the greens often all 4 rounds. What changed, and I'm not sure why exactly, is during the Masters I wasn't able to put spin on the ball when it was in the air. I didn't change my difficulty setting and somehow this ability disappeared. Probably best, since that's how we'll play during CC rounds. Rounds 2 and 3 were very difficult because the wind was crazy. I was seeing anywhere from 15 to 26 mph winds, the entire round. That made those rounds difficult. The 4th round started off much better, I birdied the first 2 holes out the gate and thought I could make a run, but seeing as I was ~7 shots back when I started, I felt like I had to attack the greens more to catch up and doing so gave away most of the shots I earned. I had never really seen Augusta like that before, and those greens and pin placements are insanely tough, especially when your new golfers stats are kind of weak. I always felt like I was a club to short, yet I had the 3h or 3w. I just couldn't hit the greens very well. At the end of my 4th round, I was holding a pretty good score until hole 16. :-/ I found the water twice, trying to attack a very tough pin, and shot a 7. By the way, my gamertag for our CC is CompiledMonkey.

Driver: TaylorMade SuperFast 2.0 -- 10.5* Woods: TaylorMade SuperFast 2.0 -- 3w 15*, 5w 18* Hybrid: TaylorMade Burner SuperFast 2.0 Rescue -- 4h 21* Irons: TaylorMade Burner Plus -- 5-AW Wedges: TaylorMade RAC -- 56.12, 60.07 Putter: TaylorMade Spider Ghost -- 35" Ball: It's complicated.

Originally Posted by Valleygolfer

Not seeing TST CC on the PS3 side. Anyone on playstation joined it?

I went online and joined it, logging in with my password on the TW EA Sports site.  I think that's actually linked through my old Xbox360 account so when I use my PS3 when I get the game I have no clue what will happen.  Hopefully it transitions over to it.

Okay no cross platform CC's and you can not join multiple CCs. That sux. Why would you limit that?

"My ball is on top of a rock in the hazard, do I get some sort of relief?"

This version will definitely take some getting used to. I only got to play 2 rounds so far and both were pretty bad. While the following is true for all versions of this game, they start your career player with stats that are way way too low. You're not playing on any tour with 230 yd drives and 150 yd 5 irons.

The swing seems to always say too slow, but there's no way I could move my thumb faster. I need to figure out the proper tempo, because it's nothing like 2012's. The putting is going to take a lot of getting used to also. I see how the changes they made to putting are more realistic, but the controllers aren't sensitive enough to handle it.

I noticed the same thing with "tempo", its always slow. But as long as I make a full back swing, I don't see an issue, it doesn't affect distance.

I'm on PS3 and can't find it...

Tristan Hilton

My Equipment: 
PXG 0211 Driver (Diamana S+ 60; 10.5°) · PXG 0211 FWs (Diamana S+ 60; 15° and 21°) · PXG 0211 Hybrids (MMT 80; 22°, 25°, and 28°) · PXG 0311P Gen 2 Irons (SteelFiber i95; 7-PW) · Edel Wedges (KBS Hi-Rev; 50°, 55°, 60°) · Edel Classic Blade Putter (32") · Vice Pro or Maxfli Tour · Pinned Prism Rangefinder · Star Grips · Flightscope Mevo · TRUE Linkswear Shoes · Sun Mountain C130S Bag

On my MacBook Pro:
Analyzr Pro

I with the ps3 owners on this one, couldnt find it. If it is cross platform that would be awesome, been playing TW for a long time and can easily go 12+ under and if I get into playing a lot can get those nice 18 under rounds. Now the trick is to do that on the actual course, hell Ill take even at this point

I'm on PS3 and can't find it, must not be cross platform as someone said.  I'll create one.  The Sand Trap CC  I'll do a logo up and something.  Too bad Xbox and PS can't play nice

Sorry PS3 owners. :-( I don't remember specifying 360/PS3 when I made it, but I guess I'm mistaken.

In my bag:

Driver: Titleist TSi3 | 15º 3-Wood: Ping G410 | 17º 2-Hybrid: Ping G410 | 19º 3-Iron: TaylorMade GAPR Lo |4-PW Irons: Nike VR Pro Combo | 54º SW, 60º LW: Titleist Vokey SM8 | Putter: Odyssey Toulon Las Vegas H7

Note: This thread is 4302 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!