iacas

65/20/15 Practice Ratios: Where to Devote Your Practice Time

633 posts / 90354 viewsLast Reply

On 8/17/2019 at 5:36 AM, boogielicious said:

If you have a net, you can work on your long game hitting into that and filming it. Almost all of my full swing practice is hitting into my net. I do go to the range on occasion to see ball flight.

Unfortunately I don't have a net.  Might be a purchase for next year as my bag is close to where I want it long term.

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Want to hide this ad? Register for free today!

11 minutes ago, amished said:

Unfortunately I don't have a net.  Might be a purchase for next year as my bag is close to where I want it long term.

I know it’s hard for us Northerners, but I hit into my net through the winter when the weather allowed. I hit on days as cold as 25F. You get a bit colder than that. But it is good to keep working on things and it’s cheaper than an indoor range.

On 8/18/2019 at 11:21 AM, boogielicious said:

I know it’s hard for us Northerners, but I hit into my net through the winter when the weather allowed. I hit on days as cold as 25F. You get a bit colder than that. But it is good to keep working on things and it’s cheaper than an indoor range.

My problem is space.  I have an indoor garage that I could use if our two cars weren't in there...  If my parent's shed was insulated in the back I'd try to convince them to let me use that area.  Trying to film my "course vlog" for the Newport cup also made me realize that I do not have a good way to video myself, so I'll need to invest in some sort of phone tripod thing or something like that...