IGNORED

The Best (worst) Spelling and Grammar Errors Thread

dak4n6

You're defiantly back!

Originally Posted by Orlando38 View Post

valleygolfer...curious, how do squats wreck a already bad back? are you a trainer, or strength coach? cause I am and they defiantly do not "wreck" you're back!

"My ball is on top of a rock in the hazard, do I get some sort of relief?"

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

System doesn't infer method or a certain style of swing, it just means the information is organized in such a way that it's easy for the average Joe to understand and achieve.

Imply.

:dance:

Yours in earnest, Jason.
Call me Ernest, or EJ or Ernie.

PSA - "If you find yourself in a hole, STOP DIGGING!"

My Whackin' Sticks: :cleveland: 330cc 2003 Launcher 10.5*  :tmade: RBZ HL 3w  :nickent: 3DX DC 3H, 3DX RC 4H  :callaway: X-22 5-AW  :nike:SV tour 56* SW :mizuno: MP-T11 60* LW :bridgestone: customized TD-03 putter :tmade:Penta TP3   :aimpoint:

To me release has always been a bi-product of a good golf motion. Right now the only feeling I get with my hands is post impact, which gives me good feedback on my swing. Because my hand movement post impact varies depending on if I hit the shot I want or not.

:-$

In my bag:

Driver: Titleist TSi3 | 15º 3-Wood: Ping G410 | 17º 2-Hybrid: Ping G410 | 19º 3-Iron: TaylorMade GAPR Lo |4-PW Irons: Nike VR Pro Combo | 54º SW, 60º LW: Titleist Vokey SM8 | Putter: Odyssey Toulon Las Vegas H7

I know what I am doing the next time I am out on the course for 18 holes, this could be fun!!!!

58 is really really really bad. That is averaging 3.22 putts per hole. I mean seriously. You'd think maybe one would luckily go in.

Go get a putting lesson. Something to fix this. Doesn't matter, find a way to hit putts in a more consistent manor and then develop some distance control.

Something like this:

:-$

Yours in earnest, Jason.

My Whackin' Sticks: :cleveland: 330cc 2003 Launcher 10.5*  :tmade: RBZ HL 3w  :nickent: 3DX DC 3H, 3DX RC 4H  :callaway: X-22 5-AW  :nike:SV tour 56* SW :mizuno: MP-T11 60* LW :bridgestone: customized TD-03 putter :tmade:Penta TP3   :aimpoint:

Something like this:

Dammit EJ, I told you, no pictures of the house if you want to be invited back down here!

In David's bag....

Driver: Titleist 910 D-3;  9.5* Diamana Kai'li
3-Wood: Titleist 910F;  15* Diamana Kai'li
Hybrids: Titleist 910H 19* and 21* Diamana Kai'li
Irons: Titleist 695cb 5-Pw

Wedges: Scratch 51-11 TNC grind, Vokey SM-5's;  56-14 F grind and 60-11 K grind
Putter: Scotty Cameron Kombi S
Ball: ProV1

Something like this:

Look at that lawn. Just trim it down more and you can practice putting all you want!!!

Matt Dougherty, P.E.
 fasdfa dfdsaf 

What's in My Bag
Driver; :pxg: 0311 Gen 5,  3-Wood: 
:titleist: 917h3 ,  Hybrid:  :titleist: 915 2-Hybrid,  Irons: Sub 70 TAIII Fordged
Wedges: :edel: (52, 56, 60),  Putter: :edel:,  Ball: :snell: MTB,  Shoe: :true_linkswear:,  Rangfinder: :leupold:
Bag: :ping:

Dammit EJ, I told you, no pictures of the house if you want to be invited back down here!

Sorry, I thought it was just the grotto full of frolicking nymphs that I wasn't supposed to photograph. My bad.

Yours in earnest, Jason.

Sorry, I thought it was just the grotto full of frolicking nymphs that I wasn't supposed to photograph. My bad.

Just remember, what happens in the grotto, stays in the grotto!

In David's bag....

Driver: Titleist 910 D-3;  9.5* Diamana Kai'li
3-Wood: Titleist 910F;  15* Diamana Kai'li
Hybrids: Titleist 910H 19* and 21* Diamana Kai'li
Irons: Titleist 695cb 5-Pw

Wedges: Scratch 51-11 TNC grind, Vokey SM-5's;  56-14 F grind and 60-11 K grind
Putter: Scotty Cameron Kombi S
Ball: ProV1

Just remember, what happens in the grotto, stays in the grotto!

What grotto? ;-)

Yours in earnest, Jason.

• 2 weeks later...
I will say this, i would research as much as you can, and understand proper technique is of the up most importance when working out. I would consult with a physical therapist if need be, or a personal trainer.

Small one, but it's "utmost," not "up most." :-)

In my bag:

Driver: Titleist TSi3 | 15º 3-Wood: Ping G410 | 17º 2-Hybrid: Ping G410 | 19º 3-Iron: TaylorMade GAPR Lo |4-PW Irons: Nike VR Pro Combo | 54º SW, 60º LW: Titleist Vokey SM8 | Putter: Odyssey Toulon Las Vegas H7

:poo:

• Upvote 1

Steve

Kill slow play. Allow walking. Reduce ineffective golf instruction. Use environmentally friendly course maintenance.

@nevets88 , good find.

-Matt-

"does it still count as a hit fairway if it is the next one over"

DRIVER-Callaway FTiz__3 WOOD-Nike SQ Dymo 15__HYBRIDS-3,4,5 Adams__IRONS-6-PW Adams__WEDGES-50,55,60 Wilson Harmonized__PUTTER-Odyssey Dual Force Rossie II

:poo: [URL=http://thesandtrap.com/content/type/61/id/98233/] [/URL]

I have been know to say things like this. May not be a typo...

"My ball is on top of a rock in the hazard, do I get some sort of relief?"

• 1 month later...

This threads been quiet for awhile, so ...

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hammer 4

FIRE. Some MORONS decided it would be a good idea to set off what I think was 3 1/2 sticks of Dynamite. It sounded like they partially buried it, or put in something, cuz the sound was sorta muffled. Anyway, when they went off, immediately I could see amber's flying in the air, not 1 min. later the fires started.

We called the police and fire dept..Once they got to the range, due lack of access to the brush areas behind a Public park, they evacuated all of us. I had just hit some really good shots with my 54* wedge, still had a full Jumbo bucket left. Lucky for me, I'm friends with the guy that runs the place, said he would save em for me.

At last count, there were 4 full engines involved, and approx 2 acres burning of park land. I sure hope they catch those idots.

I'll post some pic's later.

The only place I think I would ever expect to see that ... would be at a high school cheerleading competition. :beer:

Thank you, thank you very much.  (Don't forget to tip your waitress!)

Quote:

From a golf dot com article

I didn't know there are multiple Gary Player out there?

Matt Dougherty, P.E.
 fasdfa dfdsaf 

What's in My Bag
Driver; :pxg: 0311 Gen 5,  3-Wood: 
:titleist: 917h3 ,  Hybrid:  :titleist: 915 2-Hybrid,  Irons: Sub 70 TAIII Fordged
Wedges: :edel: (52, 56, 60),  Putter: :edel:,  Ball: :snell: MTB,  Shoe: :true_linkswear:,  Rangfinder: :leupold:
Bag: :ping:

• Administrator
When I say "effect" I mean a positive OR negative correlation with the rest of the round.

Effect is a noun. Affect is a verb.

http://www.quickanddirtytips.com/education/grammar/affect-versus-effect

The error was more glaring in the thread title (since edited).

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Effect is a noun. Affect is a verb.

http://www.quickanddirtytips.com/education/grammar/affect-versus-effect

The error was more glaring in the thread title (since edited).

He was effectively affected by the effect of people's affection.

I don't know, trying to make up a tongue twister, I guess. :-P