IGNORED

Who are your 3 favorite and 3 least favorite players on tour?

atb5079
Note: This thread is 3129 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Nobody mentioned Adam Scott because every dude/gal here, hetero or homosexual, knows that Mr. Scott is a good looking dude.

Speaking of jealousy though, I'm jealous of anyone that makes their living playing golf. I don't care how you look.

haha true.

yes, I'm with you on that. Playing pro golf for a living is truly I think the best job.

Likes: Tiger, Keegan, Dufner Dislikes: Mcilroy, Ganzalo Fernandez Castano, Adam Scott (There are a ton more I dislike but I'll keep it at 3 like the OP requests.

Why in the world do you not like GFC?!

Riley

I didn't name a particular player earlier in my dislike list, but go ahead and add Bubba Watson.  You guys have made me think twice about him, and he was such an ass today.

And this is a shame, too.  Because a cool, fun, unique game he has.

• Upvote 1

"Witty golf quote."

Favorites:

Old Tom Morris - he was not just a great player, but an innovative groundskeeper, club maker and ball manufacturer.  He invented many of the techniques for setting up and maintaining courses that are still used today.

Graham Mcdowell - seems like a regular guy who has a great game.

Phil - if he's faking it, he's doing a helluva job.  Nicest semi-billionaire possible.

Can't stand:

Jbe Kruger - that popped collar look is purely "look at me". Doesn't have the game to pull it off.

Seve - didn't need all that gamesmanship to win, but chose to do it anyway.  The whole poor Spainard with a just 3 iron is over-hyped.  Sam Snead learned with just a carved hickory branch.

Tommy Aaron - lost the Masters for Roberto DeVicenzo when he put down the wrong score, then went on later to win the Masters himself.  Still shows up every year to play horribly and collect his appearance fee.  Go away already!

Occam's razor

Favourites have to start with nice guy best swing ever Ernie To watch and learn Nick Faldo Jack for learning how to win with unstinting Grace First reserve for stamina in services to golf Tom Watson l Attitude towards the game and your opposition dislikes for me start with; Tiger ( class bully ) The inventor of the broomstick putter Gary Player in interview but not in play

• 2 weeks later...

I don't know who my three least favorite players are.  Whoever talks to much about their right-wing Christian nonsense.

Ha, ha! It's just the opposite for me. If I ever hear a guy spouting Lefty Libster stuff, he'll go straight to the bottom of my list.

John

• 8 months later...

Tiger Woods --> got to love the effort he makes to come back

Rory Mc Ilroy --> i just love his swing rhythm

Ricky Fowler --> just a nice guy

dislikes:

Sergio Garcia --> seems he doesn't like to be on the course

Keegan Bradley --> can't stand him

Jason Dufner --> that pre shot routine.....

Dirver: Mizuno JPX 825 9,5 Fujikura Orochi Red Eye Stiff 65 g.
3 wood: Mizuno JPX 825 14 Fujikura Orochi Red Eye Stiff 75 g.
Hybrid: Mizuno JPX 825 18 Fujikura Orochi Red Eye Stiff 85 g. 
Irons: Mizuno MP 59 3 / PW KBS Tour stiff shaft ( Golf Pride Niion )
Wedges: Taylormade ATV Wedges 52 and 58 ( Golf Pride Niion )
putter: Taylormade ghost series 770 35 inch ( Super Stroke slim 3.0 )
Balls: Taylormade TP 5

Favorites:  David Toms (golfer from my hometown that's NOT arrogant....other one comes off as such)

Tiger  (the great one)

Ernie Els (just seems smooth)

Least:        Bubba Watson (manufactured, whiner)

Keegan Bradley (last week's tussle put it over the top)

Patrick Reed (this could change, though)

R.I.P. Calvin Peete

Like:

- Tiger

- Ricky Fowler

- Jordan Spieth

Dislike:

- Bubba (no idea why, I just can't stand this guy)

- Phil (I just hate seeing his face)

- Keegan Bradley (way way way too fidgity to watch on tv)

Ian Poulter and Rickie Fowler Voted Most Overrated Players by Tour Pros

http://www.golf.com/tour-and-news/ian-poulter-and-rickie-fowler-voted-most-overrated-player-tour-pros

---------------

Stupid to have these kinds of surveys, isn't it? I like the fire in Poulter and like the flair in Fowler. Also like what Fowler does for the game - bringing kids to the game. He tends to give a lot of time to them (autographs).

As for this thread.

My top three:

I'm a fan of Lefty, Jason Day, Adam Scott - too many other golfers to name really - Els, Charles Howell III (watched him as a teen), Dufner (don't like the tobacco habit, though), Dustin Johnson, Hunter Mahan, Watney, several others....

Don't like Singh, Tiger, having a tough time liking Reed although he's been cordial to the fans at all the tourneys that I've attended.

Nothing good about Rory Sabbatini. Allenby a class A jerk I'd love to mouth at me at a bar. Yeah I like Fowler, Spieth. Of course like you said it's a long list of classic "good guys".... Furyk, Crenshaw, Phil. I am a Tiger fan.

:ping: G25 Driver Stiff :ping: G20 3W, 5W :ping: S55 4-W (aerotech steel fiber 110g shafts) :ping: Tour Wedges 50*, 54*, 58* :nike: Method Putter Floating clubs: :edel: 54* trapper wedge

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Favorite (no order):

Rickie Fowler

Gary Woodland

Steve Stricker

Most disliked (no order):

Bubba Watson

Ian Poulter

Webb Simpson

Ha, ha! It's just the opposite for me. If I ever hear a guy spouting Lefty Libster stuff, he'll go straight to the bottom of my list.

That isn't the opposite, dude.

"Witty golf quote."

Favorite (no order):

Rickie Fowler

Gary Woodland

Steve Stricker

Most disliked (no order):

Bubba Watson

Ian Poulter

Webb Simpson

Very good......forgot about Woodland. Also a fav......and Simpson and Watson as a dislike, agree there too, especially Watson with his blaming the caddy for his bad shots/putts/everything.

Note: This thread is 3129 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!