Beautiful Women

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ernest Jones

A little outside the box...

Stunning on so many levels.

Famous picture. Incredible eyes.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jakester23

Um EJ it is the beautiful women thread not just women thread. Just so you know.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hammer 4

I was gonna say........EJ needs to raise the bar a tad...

Harsh. How about trying to picture the same face with all the advantages of Western makeup, peace, fashion, money etc etc? I have no trouble seeing that girl as attractive.

I think the haters we're crappin' on Kim Deal's picture, not the National Geographic cover.

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Gonna be tough to get them in the same picture.

Lindsey doesn't do much for me. And since the thread title is "Beautiful" and not "hot" or something I'm sticking with mostly headshots. And yes, the accent helps tremendously.

She is definitely a hottie.  How about Samantha Barks, from the movie Les Miserables?

Posted Images

Courtney Thorne-Smith, especially in her younger days...

I swear she's destined for the screen. Closest thing to...  [IMG]http://img1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20130622070222/michellepfeiffer/images/1/16/Mp8.jpg[/IMG] ...that you've ever seen.

Now that's a beautiful woman. The other one is just a kid.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.