IGNORED

2013 Players at TPC Sawgrass, Tiger and Sergio Feud Discussion Thread

mvmac
Note: This thread is 4017 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Ok, so instead of lying, he spun the truth to fit the facts to make him look like he was in the Ok and sergio wasn't. Still doesn't excuse Tiger for not being aware of the players around him in his own group, with is 101 etiquette of golf.

Hmm spinning and lying ...its aparent Tiger don't give a crap about anything or anyone but himself..poor tiger tried to go get his ex back...someone is too smart though. This kinda shananigins does not even belong on a match between two friends on a muni track...let alone on a pro tour championship event of such magnitude. Had the shoe been on the other foot Woods would man up and cry like a big baby...serg is right he is the good guy. Yes I wrote he could have backed off...thing is that the noise should have been held down by Woods before Sergio hit out of respect for the game if not for Sergio...Woods, ...your true colors is showing up.

Ok, so instead of lying, he spun the truth to fit the facts to make him look like he was in the Ok and sergio wasn't. Still doesn't excuse Tiger for not being aware of the players around him in his own group, with is 101 etiquette of golf.

Originally Posted by noSnowman

Quote:

Originally Posted by saevel25

So, you couldn't think of anything else to say but you still to quote him again?  You are both wrong but as usual you won't let it go.

Rick

"He who has the fastest cart will never have a bad lie."

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Originally Posted by Fourputt

So, you couldn't think of anything else to say but you still to quote him again?  You are both wrong but as usual you won't let it go.

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Yours in earnest, Jason.
Call me Ernest, or EJ or Ernie.

PSA - "If you find yourself in a hole, STOP DIGGING!"

My Whackin' Sticks: :cleveland: 330cc 2003 Launcher 10.5*  :tmade: RBZ HL 3w  :nickent: 3DX DC 3H, 3DX RC 4H  :callaway: X-22 5-AW  :nike:SV tour 56* SW :mizuno: MP-T11 60* LW :bridgestone: customized TD-03 putter :tmade:Penta TP3   :aimpoint:

Bold, underlined, size 72 in red ink.

Red Ink?!?!? That's never going to wash off my screen!

In my bag:

Driver: Titleist TSi3 | 15º 3-Wood: Ping G410 | 17º 2-Hybrid: Ping G410 | 19º 3-Iron: TaylorMade GAPR Lo |4-PW Irons: Nike VR Pro Combo | 54º SW, 60º LW: Titleist Vokey SM8 | Putter: Odyssey Toulon Las Vegas H7

Originally Posted by Golfingdad

Fun new Tiger story for the day ... http://www.theonion.com/articles/victorious-tiger-woods-i-hit-the-ball-well-my-life,32437/

LMAO, too funny. Finally a reliable news source.

Yours in earnest, Jason.

My Whackin' Sticks: :cleveland: 330cc 2003 Launcher 10.5*  :tmade: RBZ HL 3w  :nickent: 3DX DC 3H, 3DX RC 4H  :callaway: X-22 5-AW  :nike:SV tour 56* SW :mizuno: MP-T11 60* LW :bridgestone: customized TD-03 putter :tmade:Penta TP3   :aimpoint:

heres my final take on clubpullgate - i dont believe tiger had a line of sight to sergio with all the people around him on both sides of his ball.  therefore, he could only go by what someone else told him.

Colin P.

I heard the Toronto Maple Leafs are blaming Tiger for blowing a 3 goal lead against the Bruins.

Scott

Titleist, Edel, Scotty Cameron Putter, Snell - AimPoint - Evolvr - MirrorVision

My Swing Thread

boogielicious - Adjective describing the perfect surf wave

Originally Posted by boogielicious

I heard the Toronto Maple Leafs are blaming Tiger for blowing a 3 goal lead against the Bruins.

Another reason to like Tiger

Yours in earnest, Jason.

Guys, it's time to abandon this thread. :tumble:

Ogio Grom | Callaway X Hot Pro | Callaway X-Utility 3i | Mizuno MX-700 23º | Titleist Vokey SM 52.08, 58.12 | Mizuno MX-700 15º | Titleist 910 D2 9,5º | Scotty Cameron Newport 2 | Titleist Pro V1x and Taylormade Penta | Leupold GX-1

Originally Posted by Zeph

Guys, it's time to abandon this thread.

But it is the gift that keeps on giving!

Scott

Titleist, Edel, Scotty Cameron Putter, Snell - AimPoint - Evolvr - MirrorVision

My Swing Thread

boogielicious - Adjective describing the perfect surf wave

• Administrator
Originally Posted by Zeph

I don't know exactly where he dropped, but it's definitely possible to hit that shot.

Yup. That's basically the shot he hit. I drew one up ten minutes ago but since you already have it here, no need to post it.

Originally Posted by Rick Martin

Abu Dhabi as well, he incorrectly took a drop because he thought his ball was imbedded.

His ball was embedded. They weren't playing drops through the green there like they do most of the time on the PGA Tour.

Tiger hater - still mistaken.

Uhhhh…

Would never call a tour rookie playing w/ the game's great a liar -

http://www.pgatour.com/players/player.26497.casey-wittenberg.html/career/#uber

Originally Posted by noSnowman

I just watched the video again....woods does not even watch his ball flight...he turns away from it...it went out over der....watch it, he turns his back to it

That's why he asked his playing partners where he should drop.

Originally Posted by Kieran123

Bold, underlined, size 72 in red ink.

Washed right off my Cinema display. Thank goodness for low porosity glass! :D

Originally Posted by colin007

heres my final take on clubpullgate - i dont believe tiger had a line of sight to sergio with all the people around him on both sides of his ball.  therefore, he could only go by what someone else told him.

And Sergio never told him about it until he whined to the press. Sergio was not man enough to say "hey man you pulled your club right when I was mid-swing."

I don't tolerate passive aggressive childish crap like that. It's fine with me if Tiger doesn't either.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Originally Posted by saevel25

That's pretty absurd and unreasonable given the circumstances.  Maybe someday when we all start playing golf with 100 people surrounding our every errant drive, we will know how to be aware at all times better than Tiger, but it would still be an unfair burden simply for being a popular golfer.

Brandon a.k.a. Tony Stark

-------------------------

The Fastest Flip in the West

Hmm spinning and lying ...its aparent Tiger don't give a crap about anything or anyone but himself..poor tiger tried to go get his ex back...someone is too smart though. This kinda shananigins does not even belong on a match between two friends on a muni track...let alone on a pro tour championship event of such magnitude. Had the shoe been on the other foot Woods would man up and cry like a big baby...serg is right he is the good guy. Yes I wrote he could have backed off...thing is that the noise should have been held down by Woods before Sergio hit out of respect for the game if not for Sergio...Woods, ...your true colors is showing up.

Wouldn't fly on muni? There's nothing more annoying then people ahead of you who wait to get ready to hit until their partner has played his shot. Aren't we trying to improve pace of play? I'm not a tiger homer, but it's pretty funny when people come up with retarded shit like to find fault with the dude. How any dude could defend a whiny little bitch like Sergio is beyond me.

One of the first marshals quoted said "We didn't say nothing to him and he didn't say nothing to us."  The Florida school system is so very proud of this guy.

Originally Posted by NuclearMike

One of the first marshals quoted said "We didn't say nothing to him and he didn't say nothing to us."  The Florida school system is so very proud of this guy.

lol

Originally Posted by SoundandFury

Wouldn't fly on muni? There's nothing more annoying then people ahead of you who wait to get ready to hit until their partner has played his shot. Aren't we trying to improve pace of play?

That's what I was thinking about this morning.  I recall somebody mentioning "ready golf" the first page this issue came up.  I guess everybody who feels Tiger should have spent more time watching Sergio play his shot rather than preparing for his own shot is okay with the 5+ hour rounds of final round championship golf that we've been seeing lately.  Seems like a double-standard.

Sometimes I forget the context of this discussion and then come to realize we're still talking about pulling a friggin club from a bag.

Brandon a.k.a. Tony Stark

-------------------------

The Fastest Flip in the West

Note: This thread is 4017 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!