IGNORED

Forum Profile Handicap Indices....

David in FL
Note: This thread is 1184 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

8.6.  Steady.  But four of my lowest rounds are about to be kicked out of my most recent 20.  I think I'll be above a 10 in about 5 rounds (unless I hit a couple of really low scores).

No change, just have not played over the past month is all.

Rich C.

Driver Titleist 915 D3  9.5*
3 Wood TM RBZ stage 2 tour  14.5*
2 Hybrid Cobra baffler 17*
4Hybrid Adams 23*
Irons Adams CB2's 5-GW
Wedges 54* and 58* Titleist vokey
Putter Scotty Cameron square back 2014
Ball Srixon Zstar optic yellow
bushnell V2 slope edition

Dropped from 13.7 to 12.74 recorded as 12.8. Last 4 rounds were really good. 3 were practice rounds. The last one was 86 at 7100 yards. Now, I need to make my swing look more presentable. :-)

:ping:  :tmade:  :callaway:   :gamegolf:  :titleist:

TM White Smoke Big Fontana; Pro-V1
TM Rac 60 TT WS, MD2 56
Ping i20 irons U-4, CFS300
Callaway XR16 9 degree Fujikura Speeder 565 S
Callaway XR16 3W 15 degree Fujikura Speeder 565 S, X2Hot Pro 20 degrees S

"I'm hitting the woods just great, but I'm having a terrible time getting out of them." ~Harry Toscano

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

11.8 down from 12.4 in September... and getting better... I shot 79 the final time I went out about a month or so ago...

What's in Shane's Bag?     

Ball: 2022 :callaway: Chrome Soft Triple Track Driver: :callaway:Paradym Triple Diamond 8° MCA Kai’li 70s FW: :callaway:Paradym Triple Diamond  H: :callaway: Apex Pro 21 20°I (3-PW) :callaway: Apex 21 UST Recoil 95 (3), Recoil 110 (4-PW). Wedges: :callaway: Jaws Raw 50°, 54°, 60° UST Recoil 110 Putter: :odyssey: Tri-Hot 5K Triple Wide 35”

• 2 weeks later...

6.4 Bunch of crap rounds right now, I know I can get better than this I just have to keep at it.

Rich C.

4Hybrid Adams 23*
Irons Adams CB2's 5-GW

• 4 weeks later...

Back to 6.1, I hope that 4 is in the near

Rich C.

4Hybrid Adams 23*
Irons Adams CB2's 5-GW

Up to 6.7. A lot of extraneous, unfortunate drama in my personal life right now. Who says this game isn't mental?! :-(

In David's bag....

Driver: Titleist 910 D-3;  9.5* Diamana Kai'li
3-Wood: Titleist 910F;  15* Diamana Kai'li
Hybrids: Titleist 910H 19* and 21* Diamana Kai'li
Irons: Titleist 695cb 5-Pw

Wedges: Scratch 51-11 TNC grind, Vokey SM-5's;  56-14 F grind and 60-11 K grind
Putter: Scotty Cameron Kombi S
Ball: ProV1

For some reason my GolfLogix handicap is 10.3, but I entered some practice rounds before catching on that you can't flag a round as practice in the application.

Sticking with my spreadsheet HC of 12.8 for the moment. 57 rounds entered, 30 rounds in GolfLogix.

TM Rac 60 TT WS, MD2 56

"I'm hitting the woods just great, but I'm having a terrible time getting out of them." ~Harry Toscano

For some reason my GolfLogix handicap is 10.3, but I entered some practice rounds before catching on that you can't flag a round as practice in the application.

Sticking with my spreadsheet HC of 12.8 for the moment. 57 rounds entered, 30 rounds in GolfLogix.

Do you still not have an SCGA membership and handicap?  What are you waiting for?!?!??!?!?!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lihu

Do you still not have an SCGA membership and handicap?  What are you waiting for?!?!??!?!?!

@Hacker101 and I are planning on j oining the club together. I am haphazardly playing with some of the club members during my morning rounds, does that kind of count? :-)

Actually, this is a little bit embarrassing, but I think I am a member of SCGA but not affiliated with a club or handicap??? I get "Fore" magazine and the Roger Dunn $15 coupons.

TM Rac 60 TT WS, MD2 56

Up to a 22.1, best of both worlds, scores going down and handicap up - the beauty of moving up a set of tees

Follow me on twitter

Chris, although my friends call me Mr.L

Having said that, a couple of questions.

-  Is the handicap as shown in your profile current.....say at least within the last 2 15-day revisions?

-  Is it correct and "official", or some form of guess/estimate/self-calculation?

-  If it's not current, correct, and official, why not?

-  If it's not correct and official, do you know how a handicap is actually calculated?  How are you calculating yours?

- No (see below)
- Estimate from the score during a playing lesson with my teaching professional.
- I'm not a member of a golf club. I don't plan on joining a club as I have no time (3 month old firstborn to help with), nor the funds to waste joining one if I don't have time to play anyway. I don't play enough rounds per month to stack up scorecards to post off to an "official" (hah!) website for a handicap. I prefer practice to play.
- Yes. I'm not.

SWING DNA
Speed [77] Tempo [5] ToeDown [5] KickAngle [6] Release [5] Mizuno JPX EZ 10.5° - Fujikura Orochi Black Eye (with Harrison ShotMaker) Mizuno JPX EZ 3W/3H - Fujikura Orochi Black Eye Mizuno JPX 850 Forged 4i-PW - True Temper XP 115 S300 Mizuno MP R-12 50.06/54.09/58.10 - Dynamic Gold Wedge Flex Mizuno MP A305 [:-P]

But four of my lowest rounds are about to be kicked out of my most recent 20.  I think I'll be above a 10 in about 5 rounds (unless I hit a couple of really low scores).

My tracking website shows 7, I've not  updated the TST profile since what's already shown (because I'm lazy).  And my terrible finish at the end of the season (apathy and injury) puts me in a similar situation.  I started getting elbow problems around mid to end of August and just couldn't sink ANY birdie putts end of season  (mental I hope)

So when I get back this spring, I fully expect to lose a LOT of the good rounds in 'most recent 20' list and replace them with "turbo mediocrity".  (dumps my 70's and replace with 80's).  When my earliest 4 get replaced, I'll only have one round in the 70's.  And I don't think I'll be able to score below 80 for a few rounds.

On the plus side, I think it'll put me at a more realistic number going forward.  My mid summer last year was ridiculously fun, but I don't think I could maintain that over a longer period.  My best round by far of the last 20 was White Eagle - what a great day.  And the front 9 at Amery.

I know, I know - I need to work on my GIR significantly.  It might increase my putts, but net/net my scores would get a lot better.

Bill - 

Up to 6.7.

A lot of extraneous, unfortunate drama in my personal life right now. Who says this game isn't mental?!

Sorry to hear that and to add that absolutely when outside things are not right it makes it more difficult.

Rich C.

4Hybrid Adams 23*
Irons Adams CB2's 5-GW

Note: This thread is 1184 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!