IGNORED

Forum Profile Handicap Indices....

David in FL
Note: This thread is 1181 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Went from 2.64 to 3.26. Last 10 scores: 74, 75, 75, 75, 75, 75, 74, 72, 75, 74. My friend Sean says playing me is like being nibbled to death by a duck.

Stretch.

"In the process of trial and error, our failed attempts are meant to destroy arrogance and provoke humility." -- Master Jin Kwon

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Mine dropped from 15.1 to 14.5 due to ONE really good round for me.      Amazing what a good round will do !!

John

Fav LT Quote ... "you can talk to a fade, but a hook won't listen"

Went from 2.64 to 3.26. Last 10 scores: 74, 75, 75, 75, 75, 75, 74, 72, 75, 74. My friend Sean says playing me is like being nibbled to death by a duck.

Very nice! Interested to know where are you losing your 3-4 strokes?

:adams: / :tmade: / :edel: / :aimpoint: / :ecco: / :bushnell: / :gamegolf: / 

Eyad

That's a hell of stretch (pun intended) of consistent golf.  Dang!

Mine settled on 18 - 19 range for the last few GHIN updates.

RiCK

(Play it again, Sam)

If I put a streak of 10 scores in a row like that together I'd be laying the scorecards out on the table and getting off.  How expectations change...

Matt

Mid-Weight Heavy Putter
Cleveland Tour Action 60˚
Cleveland CG15 54˚
Nike Vapor Pro Combo, 4i-GW
Titleist 585h 19˚
Tour Edge Exotics XCG 15˚ 3 Wood
Taylormade R7 Quad 9.5˚

Got my first official handicap of a 0.9 today, but that is honestly a little low for my game I feel like. I just got an official GHIN handicap this year and don't have enough rounds entered yet to establish a solid average so it's basically heavily weighted on my best round which was a 71 (-1). I expect that number to rise up to around 2.0 as I am able to post more scores.

I've only played a few rounds in 2014 and my upward trend is just beginning!   1.7 March starting point when GHIN activates.............March 15 revision 2.2..........April 1 revision....2.6.   The fun begins!!  LOL

What's in Paul's Bag:
- Callaway Big Bertha Alpha Driver
- Big Bertha Alpha 815 3-wood
- Callaway Razr Fit 5-wood
- Callaway Big Bertha 4-5 Rescue Clubs
-- Mizuno Mx-25 six iron-gap wedge
- Mizuno Mp-T4 56degree SW
- Mizuno Mp-T11 60degree SW
- Putter- Ping Cadence Ketsch

Okay a slight bump of 0.1 is okay but I need to get busy in the next couple months with the low rounds, I know they are out there it's just a matter of getting on a roll. I had my lowest 9 last month at -2 score 34 so the low rounds are coming and then the lower index.

Rich C.

Driver Titleist 915 D3  9.5*
3 Wood TM RBZ stage 2 tour  14.5*
2 Hybrid Cobra baffler 17*
4Hybrid Adams 23*
Irons Adams CB2's 5-GW
Wedges 54* and 58* Titleist vokey
Putter Scotty Cameron square back 2014
Ball Srixon Zstar optic yellow
bushnell V2 slope edition

• 2 weeks later...

Just got my revision, the first one for the new golf season in the Philly Association. Been an 8.4 since last October, now 9.2 . I'm surprised it didn't go up more. My four posted scores to date indicate something more like a 16. Next score knocked out will be an 80, so it'll jump again for sure.

Bill M

Mine jumped up nearly a stroke - but we don't really have an off season down here - my game has just stunk over the last month or more due to a crappy short game.  Remind me to go into my profile and fix my hcp .....Ill get around to it sometime.

Jumped up to 2.0 today, which is closer to my true handicap I'd say. My 0.9 was basically a result of not having many rounds in yet and was heavily weight by a 71 (-1) round that I had submitted. Now that more rounds are in there it is more accurate I'd say.

Today is the start of our season so finally the next score can be posted. The powers that be should really reconsider the dates of our season. While I am certain there is no standard for when courses are considered ready for in season play, weather would be a huge factor, most have just punched greens and the fairways are full of plugs. It will be weeks before course conditions don't affect scores.

Dave :-)

Ticked down again - yay!! - but this time only 0.1 from 7.7 to 7.6

Only a tenth for me too. Think I see the light at the end of the tunnel though. 7 of my next 8 scores to drop off are in the 80's. My ball striking feels more solid than it has for awhile. Really hope to be back in the 5's by the first Of course, saying that out loud probably just pissed the golf gods off no end.....! :~(

In David's bag....

Driver: Titleist 910 D-3;  9.5* Diamana Kai'li
3-Wood: Titleist 910F;  15* Diamana Kai'li
Hybrids: Titleist 910H 19* and 21* Diamana Kai'li
Irons: Titleist 695cb 5-Pw

Wedges: Scratch 51-11 TNC grind, Vokey SM-5's;  56-14 F grind and 60-11 K grind
Putter: Scotty Cameron Kombi S
Ball: ProV1

Only a tenth for me too. Think I see the light at the end of the tunnel though. 7 of my next 8 scores to drop off are in the 80's. My ball striking feels more solid than it has for awhile. Really hope to be back in the 5's by the first

Of course, saying that out loud probably just pissed the golf gods off no end.....!

Yeah, I see the light at the end of the tunnel as well.  Of my last 20, 6 of my ten best (actually 6 of my 8 best, but who's counting) are amongst my most recent 7. :beer:

Yeah, I see the light at the end of the tunnel as well.  Of my last 20, 6 of my ten best (actually 6 of my 8 best, but who's counting) are amongst my most recent 7.  :beer:

Now that's 2 of us that can look forward to a beat-down these next couple of weeks! Great...... ;-)

In David's bag....

Driver: Titleist 910 D-3;  9.5* Diamana Kai'li
3-Wood: Titleist 910F;  15* Diamana Kai'li
Hybrids: Titleist 910H 19* and 21* Diamana Kai'li
Irons: Titleist 695cb 5-Pw

Wedges: Scratch 51-11 TNC grind, Vokey SM-5's;  56-14 F grind and 60-11 K grind
Putter: Scotty Cameron Kombi S
Ball: ProV1

Scored an 82 last sunday and my EGA handicap went .6 down to 10.6. And made 4 threeputts that round. Should have been my first sub 80 score ever.

Note: This thread is 1181 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!