IGNORED

The Films and Movies Thread

iacas

I have to say so far I am not impressed with the trailers and TV spots for interstellar.

:sunmountain: eco lite stand Bag
:tmade: Sim 2 Max driver
 :callaway: Mavrick 20 * hybrid
:tmade: M2 3HL                               :mizuno: JPX 923 5-gw                           

Lazrus 52, 56 wedges

:scotty_cameron:
:true_linkswear:-Lux Hybrid, Lux Sport, Original 1.2

:clicgear:

I have to say so far I am not impressed with the trailers and TV spots for interstellar.

The trailer was cool, but I have no idea what its about based upon the content. I needed to google it.

:ping:  :tmade:  :callaway:   :gamegolf:  :titleist:

TM White Smoke Big Fontana; Pro-V1
TM Rac 60 TT WS, MD2 56
Ping i20 irons U-4, CFS300
Callaway XR16 9 degree Fujikura Speeder 565 S
Callaway XR16 3W 15 degree Fujikura Speeder 565 S, X2Hot Pro 20 degrees S

"I'm hitting the woods just great, but I'm having a terrible time getting out of them." ~Harry Toscano

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Here's an Inception joke....

LOL

This is funny as well

Mike McLoughlin

Check out my friends on Evolvr!
Follow The Sand Trap on Twitter!  and on Facebook
Golf Terminology -  Analyzr  -  My FacebookTwitter and Instagram 

He didn't fly his kids to France because then he couldn't do this:

:-P

Steve

Kill slow play. Allow walking. Reduce ineffective golf instruction. Use environmentally friendly course maintenance.

He didn't fly his kids to France because then he couldn't do this: :-P [URL=http://thesandtrap.com/content/type/61/id/108478/] [/URL]

That's awesome. Inception had me freaking blubbering like a baby in the scene where Cilian Murphy reunites with his father on his deathbed. I have serious dad issues...

Colin P.

I own Inception and still have not watched it. Maybe one of these days. Though I hear I have to take notes, pause the movie, rewind, and still will have no clue WTF is going on. :dance:

Matt Dougherty, P.E.
 fasdfa dfdsaf 

What's in My Bag
Driver; :pxg: 0311 Gen 5,  3-Wood: 
:titleist: 917h3 ,  Hybrid:  :titleist: 915 2-Hybrid,  Irons: Sub 70 TAIII Fordged
Wedges: :edel: (52, 56, 60),  Putter: :edel:,  Ball: :snell: MTB,  Shoe: :true_linkswear:,  Rangfinder: :leupold:
Bag: :ping:

I own Inception and still have not watched it. Maybe one of these days. Though I hear I have to take notes, pause the movie, rewind, and still will have no clue WTF is going on.

its a very good movie.  theres a few scenes that carry on a little too long, and Juno does absolutely nothing for me, shes a terrible actress.

Colin P.

If you can grasp recursion, Inception is not a problem. The kick is the exit condition.

I dunno, I thought Juno was convincing as the student mature beyond her years. I do find her annoying in other movies.

How can you not love this scene of Paris folding in on itself?

But yeah, lots of plot holes:

Steve

Kill slow play. Allow walking. Reduce ineffective golf instruction. Use environmentally friendly course maintenance.

I went to John Wick a few days ago, I really liked it.  Nothing new in it or anything but if you enjoy revenge movies with gratuitous death and destruction then this one is a fine choice.

• Administrator

I think we should have a TST movie weekend. Every other weekend or something.

Pick a movie, everyone has to watch it, thread just for that movie.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Nice idea!

Matt Dougherty, P.E.
 fasdfa dfdsaf 

What's in My Bag
Driver; :pxg: 0311 Gen 5,  3-Wood: 
:titleist: 917h3 ,  Hybrid:  :titleist: 915 2-Hybrid,  Irons: Sub 70 TAIII Fordged
Wedges: :edel: (52, 56, 60),  Putter: :edel:,  Ball: :snell: MTB,  Shoe: :true_linkswear:,  Rangfinder: :leupold:
Bag: :ping:

Sounds good to me.

I wonder which movie we should pick first? Hmmmm.... There's this one some here have a copy lying around but never get around to watching. It's on the... tip... of... my... tongue...

:whistle:

Steve

I vote for Interstellar ;-)

Mike McLoughlin

Check out my friends on Evolvr!
Follow The Sand Trap on Twitter!  and on Facebook
Golf Terminology -  Analyzr  -  My FacebookTwitter and Instagram 

Quote:

Originally Posted by iacas

I vote for Interstellar

I'll second that.

Or being that it's Halloween, this one is old, 2009, but Nazi zombies :

Ein, Zwei, DIE!

Steve

• Administrator

No movies newer than five years. That way people will have them or can rent them from Red Box, Netflix, etc.

And start a different thread, someone. The first weekend we do this should be the second weekend in November (i.e. 7 days from now).

Mods can add and delete polls, so you could literally poll every other week to help pick the movie.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Sounds good to me. I wonder which movie we should pick first? Hmmmm.... There's this one some here have a copy lying around but never get around to watching. It's on the... tip... of... my... tongue...  :whistle:

Apparently I have to watch Inception. That's only 4 years old though.

In my bag:

Driver: Titleist TSi3 | 15º 3-Wood: Ping G410 | 17º 2-Hybrid: Ping G410 | 19º 3-Iron: TaylorMade GAPR Lo |4-PW Irons: Nike VR Pro Combo | 54º SW, 60º LW: Titleist Vokey SM8 | Putter: Odyssey Toulon Las Vegas H7

No movies newer than five years. That way people will have them or can rent them from Red Box, Netflix, etc. And start a different thread, someone. The first weekend we do this should be the second weekend in November (i.e. 7 days from now). Mods can add and delete polls, so you could literally poll every other week to help pick the movie.

I'm in on this one. Really cool idea.

:ping:  :tmade:  :callaway:   :gamegolf:  :titleist:

TM White Smoke Big Fontana; Pro-V1
TM Rac 60 TT WS, MD2 56
Ping i20 irons U-4, CFS300
Callaway XR16 9 degree Fujikura Speeder 565 S
Callaway XR16 3W 15 degree Fujikura Speeder 565 S, X2Hot Pro 20 degrees S

"I'm hitting the woods just great, but I'm having a terrible time getting out of them." ~Harry Toscano