IGNORED

TaylorMade JetSpeed - And yet another line of woods for TM

RPMPIRE
Note: This thread is 3530 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

To each his own, I suppose ... the matte grey finish is one of the things I love about my xhot. :)

I agree, the club looks great at address.

Joe Paradiso

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

BBBBAAAAAHAHAHAHAAAA!!!!

SWING DNA
Speed [77] Tempo [5] ToeDown [5] KickAngle [6] Release [5] Mizuno JPX EZ 10.5° - Fujikura Orochi Black Eye (with Harrison ShotMaker) Mizuno JPX EZ 3W/3H - Fujikura Orochi Black Eye Mizuno JPX 850 Forged 4i-PW - True Temper XP 115 S300 Mizuno MP R-12 50.06/54.09/58.10 - Dynamic Gold Wedge Flex Mizuno MP A305 [:-P]

BBBBAAAAAHAHAHAHAAAA!!!!

Marketed to 65+ guys who can't get it up or go the distance?

"My ball is on top of a rock in the hazard, do I get some sort of relief?"

BBBBAAAAAHAHAHAHAAAA!!!!

"We've brought together our two most important distance innovations: 1, add airplane noises, and 2, get Dustin Johnson to hit all of your shots."

In my bag:

Driver: Titleist TSi3 | 15º 3-Wood: Ping G410 | 17º 2-Hybrid: Ping G410 | 19º 3-Iron: TaylorMade GAPR Lo |4-PW Irons: Nike VR Pro Combo | 54º SW, 60º LW: Titleist Vokey SM8 | Putter: Odyssey Toulon Las Vegas H7

Jesus wept. Just missing some trains going into tunnels.

Stretch.

"In the process of trial and error, our failed attempts are meant to destroy arrogance and provoke humility." -- Master Jin Kwon

"We've brought together our two most important distance innovations: 1, add airplane noises, and 2, get Dustin Johnson to hit all of your shots."

JetFuel woods come with a headcover and ear plugs

I honestly didn't know if I was watching Top Gun or a golf commercial.

Would have preferred to hear "Danger Zone"

Mike McLoughlin

Check out my friends on Evolvr!
Follow The Sand Trap on Twitter!  and on Facebook
Golf Terminology -  Analyzr  -  My FacebookTwitter and Instagram 

That is probably the worst commercial I have ever seen.  I will hold out for the jetspeed 7 this spring.

Nate

:pxg:(10.5) :benhogan:(4W):titleist:U500(3UI) :benhogan: Icon(4-PW) :edel:(52/58)

:odyssey:Putter :snell: MTB Black  

Wow, the marketing at TMAG has hit a brick wall with this one.  While I'm sure it sounds great in home theater room equipped with THX surround sound, it's over produced and doesn't seem targeted to the right demographics.

Joe Paradiso

:-D

They also put gravity into the equation with the roller coaster bit.

:ping:  :tmade:  :callaway:   :gamegolf:  :titleist:

TM White Smoke Big Fontana; Pro-V1
TM Rac 60 TT WS, MD2 56
Ping i20 irons U-4, CFS300
Callaway XR16 9 degree Fujikura Speeder 565 S
Callaway XR16 3W 15 degree Fujikura Speeder 565 S, X2Hot Pro 20 degrees S

"I'm hitting the woods just great, but I'm having a terrible time getting out of them." ~Harry Toscano

I have NO idea what I just watched. Kind of weird that there was no girls but I'm still feeling kinda horny...Gotta get that club!!!!!!!

Yours in earnest, Jason.
Call me Ernest, or EJ or Ernie.

PSA - "If you find yourself in a hole, STOP DIGGING!"

My Whackin' Sticks: :cleveland: 330cc 2003 Launcher 10.5*  :tmade: RBZ HL 3w  :nickent: 3DX DC 3H, 3DX RC 4H  :callaway: X-22 5-AW  :nike:SV tour 56* SW :mizuno: MP-T11 60* LW :bridgestone: customized TD-03 putter :tmade:Penta TP3   :aimpoint:

So...if I buy this club, will I make a sonic boom or cause and earthquake? Cause that commercial sure made it seem that way.

Best Regards,
Ryan

In the :ogio: bag:
:nike: VR-S Covert Tour Driver 10.5 :nike: VR-S Covert Tour 3W :titleist: 712U 21*
:nike: VR Pro Blades 4-PW :vokey: Vokeys 52*, 56* & 60* :scotty_cameron: Studio Select Newport 2
:leupold:
:true_linkswear: 

I have NO idea what I just watched. Kind of weird that there was no girls but I'm still feeling kinda horny...Gotta get that club!!!!!!!

Probably seeing DJ got you thinking about Gretzky's daughter and the pic Shorty posted of her.

Joe Paradiso

[QUOTE name="Ernest Jones" url="/t/71012/taylormade-jetspeed-and-yet-another-line-of-woods-for-tm/60_30#post_919879"]   I have NO idea what I just watched. Kind of weird that there was no girls but I'm still feeling kinda horny...Gotta get that club!!!!!!! [/QUOTE] Probably seeing DJ got you thinking about Gretzky's daughter and the pic Shorty posted of her.

Lol, actually I'm one of the odd-balls that found that pic off-putting. Don't get me wrong, I love ***** but not sure if I'm into the gaping ones. Last thing I want to find when going down on a woman is someone else's watch! :w00t:

Yours in earnest, Jason.
Call me Ernest, or EJ or Ernie.

PSA - "If you find yourself in a hole, STOP DIGGING!"

My Whackin' Sticks: :cleveland: 330cc 2003 Launcher 10.5*  :tmade: RBZ HL 3w  :nickent: 3DX DC 3H, 3DX RC 4H  :callaway: X-22 5-AW  :nike:SV tour 56* SW :mizuno: MP-T11 60* LW :bridgestone: customized TD-03 putter :tmade:Penta TP3   :aimpoint:

So...if I buy this club, will I make a sonic boom or cause and earthquake? Cause that commercial sure made it seem that way.

Only when Dustin swings that club... :-D ...

:ping:  :tmade:  :callaway:   :gamegolf:  :titleist:

TM White Smoke Big Fontana; Pro-V1
TM Rac 60 TT WS, MD2 56
Ping i20 irons U-4, CFS300
Callaway XR16 9 degree Fujikura Speeder 565 S
Callaway XR16 3W 15 degree Fujikura Speeder 565 S, X2Hot Pro 20 degrees S

"I'm hitting the woods just great, but I'm having a terrible time getting out of them." ~Harry Toscano

Lol, actually I'm one of the odd-balls that found that pic off-putting. Don't get me wrong, I love ***** but not sure if I'm into the gaping ones. Last thing I want to find when going down on a woman is someone else's watch! :w00t:

Ican't believe you posted that you are my twin.

Lol, actually I'm one of the odd-balls that found that pic off-putting. Don't get me wrong, I love ***** but not sure if I'm into the gaping ones. Last thing I want to find when going down on a woman is someone else's watch!

I wouldn't mind if it was DJ's Rolex or Breitling. :dance:

Joe Paradiso

Note: This thread is 3530 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!