IGNORED

Lowest Score Wins - a first-of-its kind golf book for anyone who wants to lower their score

david_wedzik

Note: This thread is 2426 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Got mine last night.  I've read the first five chapters.  Well done so far Erik @iacas and Dave @david_wedzik .

Scott

Titleist, Edel, Scotty Cameron Putter, Snell - AimPoint - Evolvr - MirrorVision -MEVO+

My Swing Thread

boogielicious - Adjective describing the perfect surf wave

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

• Administrator
I can't wait to get mine!  Wish I knew the tracking number for mine.....

Sent it to you. It was in Minnesota this morning.

Can I get it signed..

Possibly, though to be fair to everyone who pre-ordered and paid for a signature, it should be extra.

Please remember that when you're done reading it (maybe even after you've read it once and re-read a few chapters):

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instructor Development, 5 Simple Keys®/Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins • Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 • "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 • Penn-State Behrend Head Coach • • • • • • • • • • :aimpoint: :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | 5SK.com | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Quote:

Please remember that when you're done reading it (maybe even after you've read it once and re-read a few chapters):

Hmm... 1 review so far... Must have been one cool dude.... B-)

-Matt-

"does it still count as a hit fairway if it is the next one over"

DRIVER-Callaway FTiz__3 WOOD-Nike SQ Dymo 15__HYBRIDS-3,4,5 Adams__IRONS-6-PW Adams__WEDGES-50,55,60 Wilson Harmonized__PUTTER-Odyssey Dual Force Rossie II

Got mine yesterday.  I am excited to start reading it.

Nate

:pxg:(10.5) :benhogan:(4W):titleist:U500(3UI) :benhogan: Icon(4-PW) :edel:(52/58)

:odyssey:Putter :snell: MTB Black  

Mine came in yesterday, but this week is such that I won't be able to read it until Thursday afternoon. Why must the envelope taunt me so?

-- Michael | My swing! 

"You think you're Jim Furyk. That's why your phone is never charged." - message from my mother

Driver:  Titleist 915D2.  4-wood:  Titleist 917F2.  Titleist TS2 19 degree hybrid.  Another hybrid in here too.  Irons 5-U, Ping G400.  Wedges negotiable (currently 54 degree Cleveland, 58 degree Titleist) Edel putter. 

• Administrator

Is the shipping to Europe done this week?

thx

All pre-orders shipped last Wednesday or Thursday (we forgot about six and they shipped Thursday, the rest shipped Tuesday/Wednesday with international ones on Wednesday).

I've been to the post office every day since then, so the longest anyone has waited for a book to ship is about 24 hours (if you ordered just as I left for the PO).

And now that I am home I can confirm that they have shipped it and that I received my copy today.

You got your book? Less than a week after we shipped it? To the Netherlands?

Sweet!

Director of Instructor Development, 5 Simple Keys®/Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins • Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 • "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 • Penn-State Behrend Head Coach • • • • • • • • • • :aimpoint: :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | 5SK.com | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Got my books today, they look great.  I will read the paperback and save the hard cover for collectors once Dave and Erik make their first appearance on The Tonight Show or Letterman.

Joe Paradiso

• Administrator

Got my books today, they look great.  I will read the paperback and save the hard cover for collectors once Dave and Erik make their first appearance on The Tonight Show or Letterman.

I think Letterman is retiring soon. We'd better hurry!

You got your book? Less than a week after we shipped it? To the Netherlands? Sweet!

Yes to the Netherlands indeed. Super fast and it arrived in absolute mint condition.

According to USPS, it's at my house.

Unfortunately I'm not at my house; I'm at Panama City Beach on vacation. Fortunately, I'm at Panama City Beach, on vacation.

Can't wait to get back and read it tomorrow. Something to look forward too.

Hunter Bishop

"i was an aspirant once of becoming a flamenco guitarist, but i had an accident with my fingers"

My Bag

Titleist TSI3 | TaylorMade Sim 2 Max 3 Wood | 5 Wood | Edel 3-PW | 52° | 60° | Blade Putter

Placed my order around 6pm on the 19th and it was at my door when I got home on the 23rd.  Two days earlier than USPS predicted.

Took the metro (that's what we call the subway, here) to work instead of driving so I could get a couple chapters in during the commute.  All I can say is that I can't wait to get to a trackman and plot my Shot Zone.

Dan

:tmade: R11s 10.5*, Adila RIP Phenom 60g Stiff
:ping: G20 3W
:callaway: Diablo 3H
:ping:
i20 4-U, KBS Tour Stiff
:vokey: Vokey SM4 54.14 
:vokey: Vokey :) 58.11

:scotty_cameron: Newport 2
:sunmountain: Four 5

I think Letterman is retiring soon. We'd better hurry!

Well the book is out now so I expect you'll be getting the call any day now.

Joe Paradiso

Reading it on the subway so you're getting some free advertising and a good demographic at that :-)

• Upvote 1

Steve

Kill slow play. Allow walking. Reduce ineffective golf instruction. Use environmentally friendly course maintenance.

@iacas ,  Do you have our would you be willing to let us know how many have sold?  I would be interested.  Especially to see how many more sell as time goes on.

-Matt-

"does it still count as a hit fairway if it is the next one over"

DRIVER-Callaway FTiz__3 WOOD-Nike SQ Dymo 15__HYBRIDS-3,4,5 Adams__IRONS-6-PW Adams__WEDGES-50,55,60 Wilson Harmonized__PUTTER-Odyssey Dual Force Rossie II

Note: This thread is 2426 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!